Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 1253258 times)

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2009, 05:28:04 »
Absolutely! In fact, a friend of mine told me she'll be visiting the gallery in some of these days so I'll ask her for a pic to upload...

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2009, 19:29:18 »
Nice :)
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Snowy Offline

• Forenfreak
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2009, 12:52:59 »
Well, I'm happy because i  painted my hair. Like Tilo (during Lichtgestalt), but  i switched the colors and my hair is shorter :) But jeezz... Some people can stare at me :o :P (I must admit i kinda enjoy it :p )

And because it's spring, nice weather here in Holland :D

And because Lacrimosa is almost releasing Sehnsucht. (Still 5 weeks, but the end is coming into sight):D

@ Shadows: Nice picture's... I like them you're good :)

What made me miserable it's very busy at school. Do this, do that  :roll:

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2009, 13:01:39 »
thanks  :D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2009, 17:08:52 »
what made me haaaaappy today! Just heard from organizer that Lacrimosa's China tour confirmed~~August 5-7! this news will make me happy for the next 4 months and after that last longer  :D  :D  :D

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2009, 17:13:21 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
what made me haaaaappy today! Just heard from organizer that Lacrimosa's China tour confirmed~~August 5-7! this news will make me happy for the next 4 months and after that last longer  :D  :D  :D

lucky you :) i don't even know if my parents will let me go to austria or germany  :cry:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

kali Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2009, 17:14:53 »
the fact that i got a one year scholarship in norway made me happy today :D
"To view ones true self within a mirror would be to flirt with insanity "

Minister of Mirrors :D

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2009, 17:21:04 »
hahaha Shadows-In-Twilight yes im super hyper now! i just came back from a concert and got buzzing in my ears and good news in my mind....I remember I made very little money when I was student too, working parttime and need to persuade parents. one good thing now about growing up, is that I don't need to ask anyone's permission as I control my life :D but enjoy your precious prime time before getting old, cheers  :D

-----
Let me see if I can bring a bit happiness now.... as im too happy hiahiahiahia...keeping fit is important...:D

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2009, 18:56:57 »
It's the very first time a vacation period pisses me off. Everyone around me is sooo very happy about the holy week springbreak, free from school and else and I'm now absolutely BORED from not going to school for a year.There's nothing wrong in going to the gym and going to see my boy as daily routine, but I'd kill to add to it learning stuff, do some homework! I never thought I would miss taking classes. (The inner kid inside me just yelled I'm a total freak! :lol: )

kali Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2009, 05:57:03 »
homework????
Arlishan are you feeling ok? how can you posibly want some homework???
take advantage of your free year! you don't need to be in a formal education enviroment to learn something. if it's courses you miss the internet is full of them, you just have to look around.
take this free time you have and do something you always wanted with it, travell, visit, explore... or whatever else you want

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2009, 06:24:20 »
Yeah, homework!  :lol: I know I'm a FREAK... I hate to have so much free time, it means to spend time at home and things are simply rotten there. It's hard to be somewhere where you aren't even called by your name. I've been studying loads on this year, lots on impressionism (my greatest influence) and general art history and it has indeed helped me grow but it's not the same thing than sitting in a classroom, have new people around, share ideas, discuss what is being talked in the lesson. Last semester I had some awesome painting classes and it was simply great, it made me inmensely happy but there are no courses this semester, what a pity! Having classes would make things more stable for me, beyond the learning issue.  ;)

kali Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2009, 11:40:59 »
:lol:  i pesonaly hate going to school, i always have. i love learning but i'm better learing on my own.
if you want homework you can do mine  :P  :lol:  do you know any economy?  :lol:  
i'm just joking... but if you want to share ideas on art and painting i'm sure there are people here who would like to do that., myself included thought i haven't painted in a loooong time :lol:  :roll:

Snowy Offline

• Forenfreak
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2009, 17:39:00 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
Quote from: "Lü Sha"

lucky you :) i don't even know if my parents will let me go to austria or germany  :cry:

@ Lu Sha: Im very happy for you that they go to China. It's really good news.

and that brings me to Shadows: I hope you're parents let you go to a concert. Mine are o.k. with it. But they say rather not :P Because I have to go on my own. At least thats how it looks for now. No one of my friends listens to Lacrimosa. Thank god there's a Lacri-family :D Where could i be without you:D

Well, for me it will be Germany or Belgium. Hope they'll come there. But that, as it was said in the interview will be in september/october :S Maybe i can go to another country, i will see hope things develop.

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2009, 18:11:57 »
Quote from: "Snowy"

and that brings me to Shadows: I hope you're parents let you go to a concert. Mine are o.k. with it. But they say rather not :P Because I have to go on my own. At least thats how it looks for now. No one of my friends listens to Lacrimosa. Thank god there's a Lacri-family :D Where could i be without you:D

well, one of my friends likes Lacrimosa, but she's still 17 and her mother doesn't let her go... my parents are now okay with me to go because i was abroad without them many times and i'm still alive... and they realised how much this means to me [Lacrimosa is all i'm talking about these days :D] but as soon as i tell them she's not going with me, there will be problems  :roll:  and i would really need her to go with me as she speaks german... :cry:  

and i already told to my mum - if she doesn't let me go, i'll run away  :lol: [maybe i should take my dog with me to watch over me  :lol: ]

Snowy Offline

• Forenfreak
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2009, 18:29:00 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
Quote from: "Snowy"

well, one of my friends likes Lacrimosa, but she's still 17 and her mother doesn't let her go... my parents are now okay with me to go because i was abroad without them many times and i'm still alive... and they realised how much this means to me [Lacrimosa is all i'm talking about these days :D] but as soon as i tell them she's not going with me, there will be problems  :roll:  and i would really need her to go with me as she speaks german... :cry:  

and i already told to my mum - if she doesn't let me go, i'll run away  :lol: [maybe i should take my dog with me to watch over me  :lol: ]

Well... Here it's the same... all i'm talking about is Lacrimosa past weeks :D Sometimes my parents think: Oh no, not again Lacrimosa can you think on anything else? NO :D haha. They also understand Lacrimosa means alot to me too. Well i dont speak german, But if they play in belgium. (wich i hope) i can talk the same language. Just dutch. Otherwise i need to go to Germany. **Praying they go to Belgium, and for Shadows that she can visit a concert** :D:D