Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 1253292 times)

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2009, 06:57:52 »
Wow, that's sound very professional, Aional! I'm very ignorant when it comes to science... do Hydrodynamics hurt?  :lol: Kidding. Hope you enjoy your stay there!

Hey, Shadow, those pictures seem quite professional to me! It's good to see that Nikon is getting some good job! By the way, I love the contrast of colours in your "Sunny Shadows" picture in DA.

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2009, 10:38:10 »
thank you :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2009, 15:08:01 »
Quote from: "Arlishan"
Wow, that's sound very professional, Aional! I'm very ignorant when it comes to science... do Hydrodynamics hurt?  :lol: Kidding. Hope you enjoy your stay there!

ha-ha. I'm going to dedicate my life to Science so for me it's just one of the best places on this planet :lol: 10x!

Tomorrow's my first exam...  8) Funnily enough I'm not even nervous about it :lol:

The sooner - the better ))))))))
Goodbye.

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2009, 20:40:49 »
Good luck Aional + Arlishan! :D

hm. I was at a particles phsyica masterclass friday and it was really cool to actually see the results from an electron and positron collision 8) muons rock! we're anti-quarks! :D
that gives a whole new dimension to the meaning of 'anti-' ^^'
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2009, 01:48:24 »
Thanks!
:shock:  I'm totally amazed by my ignorance of science! That reminded me of something I heard in chemestry class... but perhaps I was half asleep or doodling in my notes.

Johnny Offline

• Newbee
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2009, 02:00:55 »
i'm happy because i got a new cellphone

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2009, 03:39:44 »
Today I started at the University and I kinda enjoyed it. I hope I pass that God damned Biology exam in april. Otherwise, they will kick me out of the University.  :x

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2009, 17:27:27 »
Quote from: "Vannie"
Good luck Aional + Arlishan! :D

hm. I was at a particles phsyica masterclass friday and it was really cool to actually see the results from an electron and positron collision 8) muons rock! we're anti-quarks! :D
that gives a whole new dimension to the meaning of 'anti-' ^^'

:P nice. I personally'd like to see the Collider. We have a...not as big as the famous one :lol:  8) in here, but i'm not able to see it right now. Too bad....

I wish I'd get at the University now. Don't want to pass some additional tests. :?

Psicosis, relax))) Everything's gonna be right
Goodbye.

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2009, 22:02:53 »
I hope so.  

Besides the exam, there's only one more thing that worries me. If both problems were solved, I would be as relaxed as a Tibetan monk sitting under a small waterfall.

Alienhonig Offline

• Forenkenner
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2009, 02:14:53 »
Just heard the new Depeche Mode album Sounds of the Universe for the first time and it's great... :D
And you didn\'t want to see
Empty pages of your diary
Poisoned mind kept dreaming
Sunken thoughts of eternity

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2009, 03:25:03 »
:D  I had my very first art exposition yesterday! It was for the innaguration of a new gallery, I was thrilled to see my painting hanging there...

kali Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2009, 17:16:12 »
Arlishan that's great!  :D congratz!  :D  can we see some pictures from the event? or your artwork?

pretty please with a cherry on top?! :lol:
"To view ones true self within a mirror would be to flirt with insanity "

Minister of Mirrors :D

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2009, 04:11:35 »
:lol:  I'd be happy to do so but, fortunately, I don't have any pictures from the gallery... and I totally forgot to take a picture from my painting when I had it at home since I did it in such a hurry  :shock:  Anyway, if I get something, I'll post it.
Some days ago I was really pissed off at the university exam, I didn't get the enough points to be accepted for the career I want, I was just missing 5 points. I'll repeat the exam in june (the same day than the Metallica concert, yay  :) ) and see what happens. My guts are full of doubts and fears for not knowing what it is do be done with my academic life.

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2009, 13:11:44 »
Quote from: "Arlishan"
:lol:  I'd be happy to do so but, fortunately, I don't have any pictures from the gallery... and I totally forgot to take a picture from my painting when I had it at home since I did it in such a hurry  :shock:  Anyway, if I get something, I'll post it.
Some days ago I was really pissed off at the university exam, I didn't get the enough points to be accepted for the career I want, I was just missing 5 points. I'll repeat the exam in june (the same day than the Metallica concert, yay  :) ) and see what happens. My guts are full of doubts and fears for not knowing what it is do be done with my academic life.

he-he :lol: Find something good in something bad))) I mean - exams)))

I failed mine, but I am tremendously grateful for it :lol:  8) I don't have to come back to Kaliningrad for a whoooooooooole looooot of time 8)  :lol: No, I am not JUST happy. I AM RAVENOUSLY HAPPY!!!
Goodbye.

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2009, 13:40:49 »
And, Arlishan, when they\ll return u the picture - would u mind showing it here??? Very interested in it, truly  :D
Goodbye.