Author Topic: Songtext Nach dem Sturm?  (Read 10032 times)

Alemán Aguascalientes Offline

• just registered
Songtext Nach dem Sturm?
« on: August 24, 2017, 14:20:00 »
Sorry, eine UMFRAGE sollte das nicht werden, hab mich vertan. Bin dabei zu versuchen, es zu loeschen. Falls ein Moderator behilflich sein kann, umso besser.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 14:23:58 by Alemán Aguascalientes »

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:Songtext Nach dem Sturm?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 20:52:13 »
Hi,

I have removed the pall from the topic.
Yes, there is the songtext - you can find it in the booklet of the CD  ;) The CD is available in the Hall Of Sermon shop and in other shops as well!

Sorry for answering in English - my German isn't good enough.

Heathersaf Offline by

• just registered
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 23:15:37 »
Hi everybody!
Advise dear buddies, where can I stay? CPU during the day overloaded by 100%, on the online site 600 + - visits, apparently the 403 error pops up. What is the amount of uniques per day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Theme of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visitors from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight plus minus 2 gigabytes. Dedicated server   expensive for me, because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thank you very much 
You can reply to the mail: j.udbayneor@yahoo.com

Heathersaf Offline by

• just registered
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 00:29:46 »
Hello!
Tell expensive buddies, where can I settle down? CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site maximum 600 guests, as seen the 403 error pops up. How many of uniques in a day its hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k. Subject of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visitors from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes.  Virtual server  expensive for me, because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
 Thanks anyway
You can reply to the mail: bayneorand.erson@gmail.com