Author Topic: Call me with the voice of LOVE: the interactive GAME  (Read 1575 times)

LacrimosaFAN.ru Offline ru

• just registered
  • Humor, Romance, Innovations.
Call me with the voice of LOVE: the interactive GAME
« on: February 14, 2016, 21:52:18 »
Good evening (or day or, as in Russia already, night) dears! Happy Valentine`s Day everyone :** Let all your life be full of warmth and tenderness, and this date will be only reminding that we actually don`t need any special reasons for giving love :**
We wish to offer you to play the game :) We just started doing it on page of our fan-club and suddenly it became so deeply emotional and touching...and we thought that such idea might be interesting for you here too.

Idea is that (just imagine) Lacrimosa songs are soundtracks of love confessions. Not only soundtrack but base of confession including style, mood and atmosphere and lyrics. So the main aim is to write LOVE CONFESSION to the person above in style of song which will be chosen by this person! The scheme is like that:
1) Person writes the name of the song
2) Another person writes love confession to the first one and add his own song in the end

We`ll do little demo-play in comments and hope you`ll like the idea. It may be quite funny and not only for Valentine`s day  ::)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 21:54:07 by LacrimosaFAN.ru »
Account of main LacrimosaFAN.ru moderators. WEBSITE - http://www.lacrimosafan.ru/

munch Offline ru

• Newbee
  • It's a wonderful world!
Antw:Call me with the voice of LOVE: the interactive GAME
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 21:56:01 »
My soтg: Ich verlasse heut`dein Herz!!!
Je schärfer wir eine These formulieren, desto unwiderstehlicher ruft sie nach der Antithese / Hesse

Ksenya_2007 Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 21:58:14 »
*good night to all :)) let`s try to play :))*

Ich Verlasse heut`dein Herz - Confession:

Dear Julia,

when I think for a second, that being lost in senseless game, dancing into the days devoted to ghosty mirrors we could loose our closeness, warmth, tenderness, that we could destroy the shelter of each others arms...when this all is lost in mind it is very bitter feeling. But thus I am calm, because I love you and it was impossible for us to leave each ones hearts. I will be forever grateful for everything I feel for you...especially for that.

Let`s commend us to life, to freedom and love, and leave all our tears behind. Only tears of happiness should stay. In Ewigkeit...
____
My song: Unterwelt
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 21:59:45 by Ksenya_2007 »

munch Offline ru

• Newbee
  • It's a wonderful world!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 22:05:48 »
 ;D ohh...  here it is!

Ksenia...it took long time to write to you. I was waiting for so long and hope that everything will past and dissapear in your memory. I dont believe myself, don`t believe in you, don`t believe that you will ever answer me with mutual feelings. Maybe this letter will be the greatest mistake of my life. I know it will cost a lot...self-respect, pride and passion. I was on the edge of confession so often, but every time you reminded me who I was in your eyes. You are wicked, domineering, cold, tough, cruel, detestable, but insanely beautiful...and me - being pushed in shadow by you, covered with dirt and disregard, with hurting heart which you don`t want to see. Do you think I shall crawl to the corner you prepared for me? No.
Ksenia...I can`t hate you, I can`t despise you...for I know that deeply inside you and I are alike. Every word of this letter makes me free from lie and masks, which I wore for so long time. You are mine, Ksenia. I love you. And I`m not going anywhere.
______
The next song: My Last Goodbye

Join us, guys....
Je schärfer wir eine These formulieren, desto unwiderstehlicher ruft sie nach der Antithese / Hesse