Author Topic: My forum Departure post :) ^.^  (Read 5799 times)

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:My forum Departure post :) ^.^
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 19:40:25 »
Nina- it was a pleasure to "met" You. I always will love Your poetry, Your opinions, etc.
You'll always stay in my mind! ;***
Tańczący Trumniarz...

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 21:34:58 »
Thank you very much, dear Sasha (if I may call you so?..) for your kind words! And it was an honour to discuss that topic with you, I am very grateful for the opportunity you gave me, and value your opinion :) Also I am much thankful for your attitude to my poems, and I am more than happy you found my small composition this emotion-exciting, because this particular piece was/is of utmost importance to me, for in another form I already wrote it, and it was given to the person it is all about, and now it seems to be another step of it, and yes, for me it is a tearful one. It is sad to depart for I lose such wonderful company, but my time here is up, and my projects want me desperately. As for uniting science and art... as one great mind said it, compromise is when two lose, synergy is when two win. I hope for the latter option with this, for I plan to go in a third direction, for tercium datur ;) But comfort, yes, thank you very much for wishing me it! I sincerely do hope this wish will be granted. :) *TIIIIIGHT HUG* Thank you, thank you, thank you and much luck in your projects, much inspiration to your art and I hope to meet you one day in this wonderful city of Lvov! :)

Dear Nina! (Naturally, you may call me Sasha if you will, 'cause I've invented my nick just for those who may have some problems with the pronounciation of my real name). I just wanted to say "Thank you" for your wishes and express my hope that, if ever everything is calm and stable again, and there's no fear in coming here, I'd like to meet you one day  ;) You know where to find me  ;D  *TIGHT, TIGHT, TIGHT HUGS IN RETURN*

P.S. I actually meant a compromise between you and the world surrounding (oh, my poor English!). Yet I'm glad to learn that your projects extend ever further. I'm sure that tercium datur exists and that you'll cope with it just perfectly  :)
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 23:49:35 »
It's very sad, in spite of my being here only two years, I registered at the end of 2012 and at the beginning I was too shy to post, but you do not know, however you were one of the people that helped me lose a little my extremely shy, and now I feel comfortable here to talk and tell my stories. I'm sad to see you go, but you should have a good reason for it, and even though I do not know what the reason, I understand  :-\
Desire you to be very happiness, and maybe one day we see
Hugs with affection, dear Nina.  ;D
Now, this was an unexpected gift you gave me with this post, Karina!.. You made me happy that I were able to make it comfortable for you to overcome shyness and become such an active member as you are! It is an honour, and I am thankful for it -- especially because I were given an opportunity to get to know you through it. Please, don't stop being active, and don't stop making this place a better one with your presence.
As for decision...there are many reasons for this decision, and many reasons against this decision, but the time for change came. Maybe one day we will see each other -- in this I hope.
Hugs with affection back, dear Karina:D ;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 23:53:02 »
I´ll be very suprised about your leaving the Forum here but you have enough reasons for that. It´s very said. It was great to talk with you about different things here specially on LacriNights. :) Thank you Nina for beeing here and have a great time. I wish you all the best and good luck.
I wish the same to you and yes, I will miss our dialogues as well. I'm very much thankful for your company and presence in my life that I had an opportunity to experience -- thankful indeed. Yet I hope it is not the end, and we will meet one day as well -- and will be able to talk about different things :)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 23:56:48 »
Nina- it was a pleasure to "met" You. I always will love Your poetry, Your opinions, etc.
You'll always stay in my mind! ;***
Monika... *strong hug* Thank you. I will miss you. And yes -- you'll always stay in my mind as well -- and I hope we won't lose contact -- and will meet without ' "" ' one day, and I will see more of your pictures ;) :P

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 23:59:01 »

Dear Nina! (Naturally, you may call me Sasha if you will, 'cause I've invented my nick just for those who may have some problems with the pronounciation of my real name). I just wanted to say "Thank you" for your wishes and express my hope that, if ever everything is calm and stable again, and there's no fear in coming here, I'd like to meet you one day  ;) You know where to find me  ;D  *TIGHT, TIGHT, TIGHT HUGS IN RETURN*

P.S. I actually meant a compromise between you and the world surrounding (oh, my poor English!). Yet I'm glad to learn that your projects extend ever further. I'm sure that tercium datur exists and that you'll cope with it just perfectly  :)
:) calm and stable -- definitely not about it me, it seems, and yes, thank you, I understand :)

P.S. I wish I were this sure about that... but you never learn until you try. Thank you! :)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 02:43:12 »
My dear Nina!!! is so sad to read you already saying Goodbye :( I'll miss you so much here, your posts, your pics, your poetry and everything. This place will not be the same without you.
I wish you the best luck in all your projects, in your life, you deserve the best 'cause you're a great person!!  ;)  Thank you for everything, for sharing all this time with us in the forum, and you know, if someday you feel like coming back you will be always welcome!  ;D
Take care. I  send you a biiiiig huuuug!!! :)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2014, 16:07:43 »
My dear Nina!!! is so sad to read you already saying Goodbye :( I'll miss you so much here, your posts, your pics, your poetry and everything. This place will not be the same without you.
I wish you the best luck in all your projects, in your life, you deserve the best 'cause you're a great person!!  ;)  Thank you for everything, for sharing all this time with us in the forum, and you know, if someday you feel like coming back you will be always welcome!  ;D
Take care. I  send you a biiiiig huuuug!!! :)
Everything is a subject to change, this place as well :) And thank you very much, my kind hearted friend, for such warm words. Although I wish I were a great person -- I wish it were true -- but be it so, everything would have been different. Anyway, I won't return here, but it is nice to know that I will be welcome :)
Take care as well, dear Fannie! I strongly hug you back...

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2014, 17:22:41 »
Well, so this is the time for my very last post. It feels like leaving a home of sorts...

And it would have been terribly impolite not to say goodbye to the Ghost, even though I know he neither will see it nor care, but anyway -- I thank you for all these years I had spent by your side (well, too strong an expression, I know :P), even when I were absent I always were here somehow. I am really thankful for this place was very important to me, and I got to know so many nice people here... I wanted to write it in the future tense, but somehow got distracted in the process, so... ;D But then -- whichever tense, I always missed you in all senses of this word. As I miss the point of almost everything :) I wish you to find what you need and enjoy your life, and hope you would feel the love so many people have for you, my small soul among them. So please, could you be happy?.. I want this wish of mine to be granted...

As for everything else... Goodbye, sweet forum, and goodbye, sweet people! This is the end of this chapter of my life...

BYE!!! :))

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2014, 17:54:08 »
I felt a sinking heart at seeing this last post. I hate goodbyes.  :-\
 I wish you much joy in your life, and conquer all your dreams  ;) /
 big hug.
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2014, 13:24:35 »
Goodbyes are never definite... not here in any case... more like farewell, see you again somewhere, someplace, when the time is right :)  I'm not too surprised by your decision, as it were the very same reasons that driven me away here... the line between fiction and reality sometimes floods, if you're stuck you gotta start renewed and attach to your own soul first before you let any other come closer.... I wish you, Nina, to find what you're searching for, we both found it to some extend within the great light Tilo carries with him (or thought so), but beware he's not the only one carrying it :) I hope you may find the luck to find loads of people close to you who can compensate the lack of "trueness" that's practically destructing this world and planet... I hope you can find your own way and I'm practically sure you'll find a balance to even give the chapter Lacrimosa a place :) To some extent I managed, it keeps hard when I think back of the memories I have on concerts, they left a remarkable spot on my heart and some people here as well... people you cannot forget and have a spot in your heart :) forever. So see you, my sis, somewhere, someplace... when the time is right! Love you!!!
When you can dream it, you can do it!