Author Topic: My forum Departure post :) ^.^  (Read 5611 times)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
My forum Departure post :) ^.^
« on: November 12, 2014, 07:54:20 »
Hello, whoever reads this message and knows me :)

I'm writing this much earlier than I expected, but it seems to be the right time to do this nonetheless. My relationship with life came to a point where I must depart from this place, where I spent almost 8 years of my life xD These days I browsed through many a page of the past, and recalled many things we did... but almost everyone whom I remember since I were registered as Aional/Sirin left the forum, or stopped being active, I think it is just an inevitable course of life. I, somehow, got stuck...but then -- I know why, and this is the time and moment to unfurl this particular bundle :)

THANK YOU everyone who made my stay here this interesting, engaging, caring, and those as well who made my darkest days much darker -- and who continued trying to spoil things I wanted to do -- your feelings brought much wisdom my ways :) I am glad right now the forum is slowly coming back to the rise -- and wish it to come back to its glory days, for many people can come here and enjoy this wonderful, inspiring community the way it used to be, and the way, I hope, it will be. As for projects that I mentioned, I will work on them and will finish them, if my life would allow me, but I won't communicate directly and I hope this whimsicality of mine will be understood and forgiven. I'll ask Marina, if she agrees, or somebody else to help me out with this. 

Yet again -- THANK YOU, wonderful, wonderful people! I have many a story connected with this place, and it is a much valued box in my memory treasure room ;) xD

And, as the last topic I opened, I also want to share with you two small pieces I wrote this night and morning, or better be said -- finally recorded. They are not the way they were supposed to be, but I have no energy to remake them, and, anyway, only a few of you know that I do such things from time to time, so... But somehow I felt a need to say something, and I don't know much what can be said... So here they are... There was a third one, but I can't force myself to share it with anybody (Marina, but you heard that one xD ) at the moment. Anyway, it's not of much interest, so. xD :) It is me who needs to share, so... xD with the picture I took this Monday, when it dawned on me that the time has come :) And, I'm deeply sorry, but I couldn't find a way of exporting these pieces in a proper quality, so had to record them on my laptop... sorry for such terrible quality :( Of course I could clean it up quite a bit, but I lack strength to do so. Let it be as it is for now...

Morning in the enchanted world https://soundcloud.com/nina-selezneva/morning and
Dancing in the dark https://soundcloud.com/nina-selezneva/dancing-in-the-dark

Okay, so. This was a pleasure! And no crying (on my part, I bet nobody except me gonna shed tears because of leaving a forum, but that's my silliness xD) :) :P

*crazyface* :P

P.S. I'll be around here for a week or so -- I guess stopping an addiction right here and now would be insane -- I need to unlearn coming here gradually :) And -- thank you! For being here, and for reading this rather long goodbye :) ^^
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Lessja Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
  • Je cours. Tic et tac mécanique.
Antw:My forum Departure post :) ^.^
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 08:32:19 »
I'm surprised about such sudden change of the date.
But I know where to find you ;)
And I'm thankful for bringing me back here :-*
And I wish you to fulfill all your plans ;)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:36:45 by Lessja »
Cats like us got a whole 'nother scene/Our own little walk talk and song (c)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 08:56:57 »
I'm surprised about such sudden change of the date.
But I know where to find you ;)
And I'm thankful for bringing me back here :-*
And I wish you to fulfill all your plans ;)
;D :D thank you, but you won't find me anywhere until December ;) :P I'm sorry, but I really mean it. I need to stitch my soul up  back to normalcy xD I'm happy that you like it back here, and that you returned :) :P As for the date -- yes, I know I set it in late December, but I'm a hectic person with hectic dates xD :P *BIIIIIIG HUG*

Lessja Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
  • Je cours. Tic et tac mécanique.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 09:08:03 »
At least I hope you won't change your mind about the returning to soc. networks)
Remember about our ideas and that we need you really ;)
I also have dropped you a line to fb...  ::)
Cats like us got a whole 'nother scene/Our own little walk talk and song (c)

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 10:13:30 »
Nina! Your departure is a great loss to this Forum and... to me personally. You see, I always prefer live communication to the virtual one, but I've come to like this place for it being the only one where I can speak about the things I love - and a very cozy, warm one, with intelligent, kind, tactful persons. I do remember our very-very-interesting debate on matters of Art - it was a great pleasure for me to be listened to as well as to be opposed. And I will miss your verses. You've been an inseparable part of this Forum to me. And... your 'Morning in the Enchanted Wood' filled my eyes with tears, real tears... yes, I do pity your departure. Yet you really have to do this if you need it. I just wish you GOOD LUCK in all your projects, in science as well as in art, and I wish you to find your comfort in life, your own compromise. Good bye, Nina! (Never say 'never', so there's always a chance it's not a 'farewell' actually  ;) )
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 10:59:27 »
My dearest crazyface  ;D :P (you know my attitude to a word "dear", but you are a "case" i can use it without any confusion ::)). Still i don't know what to say - actually, you were the first i've met here, so i'll be missing you on these pages and in these topics. I'm glad i've met you, sincerely glad, and i still know how to find you (i guess i even have your phone number so you won't run far from me anyways ;D). Hope this is the most right decision for you, and you'll be fine now ;) and repeating your own phrase: "so, than means, nomore fb-twitter dialogues?" ;D ;D that was crazy and i loved it you know ;) see you online somewhere very very soon, my dear crazyface. Thank you for becoming a part of my life.
P.S.: i loved the second composition. So much i loved it, i'd like you to record it as a real composition, clear and so on - maybe one day you'll do it? Who knows. It's magical, truly.
Marina.

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 12:38:49 »
First of all, I'd like to tell you that I like Dancing In The Dark so very much!

Oh, how much I hate this kind of posts!!!!  :( :( :(  And that's because I am such a selfish person and I can hardly manage dear people's departure!
Ok, then. I have to accept this. Goodbye, my dear Nina, you, beautiful-beautiful mind, you, beautiful-beautiful soul, you, the one always wrapped in shadows and light!  Thank you for sharing your time, your energy and your love here!!!  Take good care.
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 14:53:52 »
Awww...

Well, what can I say. I understand how you feel because I am more or less feeling the same about departures since some time, yet I cannot avoid feeling sad with your own one.
I enjoy(ed) so much with your presence here, and with your posts =)
Thank you for your time and company. At least, we still have each other in FB, so the communication should not be completely lost =)

*Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug* Good luck dear Nina!
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 16:01:10 »
At least I hope you won't change your mind about the returning to soc. networks)
Remember about our ideas and that we need you really ;)
I also have dropped you a line to fb...  ::)
I can't change my mind about using social networks, there are too many people connected with me for various projects to be so reckless and lose them all ;) :P And I miss those chats, but apparently right now I have far more pressing issues :) But yes, everything stays as planned, and I need you guys as well ;) :P ^^
But I won't be able to read your line on fb until December, I won't log in until that time (I suppose I left a note there, didn't I?..). So if it is something really important, please pm me here, or I can pm you with my e-mail address, just in case. Deal?.. ;) :P :P :P

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 16:10:26 »
Nina! Your departure is a great loss to this Forum and... to me personally. You see, I always prefer live communication to the virtual one, but I've come to like this place for it being the only one where I can speak about the things I love - and a very cozy, warm one, with intelligent, kind, tactful persons. I do remember our very-very-interesting debate on matters of Art - it was a great pleasure for me to be listened to as well as to be opposed. And I will miss your verses. You've been an inseparable part of this Forum to me. And... your 'Morning in the Enchanted Wood' filled my eyes with tears, real tears... yes, I do pity your departure. Yet you really have to do this if you need it. I just wish you GOOD LUCK in all your projects, in science as well as in art, and I wish you to find your comfort in life, your own compromise. Good bye, Nina! (Never say 'never', so there's always a chance it's not a 'farewell' actually  ;) )
Thank you very much, dear Sasha (if I may call you so?..) for your kind words! And it was an honour to discuss that topic with you, I am very grateful for the opportunity you gave me, and value your opinion :) Also I am much thankful for your attitude to my poems, and I am more than happy you found my small composition this emotion-exciting, because this particular piece was/is of utmost importance to me, for in another form I already wrote it, and it was given to the person it is all about, and now it seems to be another step of it, and yes, for me it is a tearful one. It is sad to depart for I lose such wonderful company, but my time here is up, and my projects want me desperately. As for uniting science and art... as one great mind said it, compromise is when two lose, synergy is when two win. I hope for the latter option with this, for I plan to go in a third direction, for tercium datur ;) But comfort, yes, thank you very much for wishing me it! I sincerely do hope this wish will be granted. :) *TIIIIIGHT HUG* Thank you, thank you, thank you and much luck in your projects, much inspiration to your art and I hope to meet you one day in this wonderful city of Lvov! :)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 16:14:54 »
My dearest crazyface  ;D :P (you know my attitude to a word "dear", but you are a "case" i can use it without any confusion ::)). Still i don't know what to say - actually, you were the first i've met here, so i'll be missing you on these pages and in these topics. I'm glad i've met you, sincerely glad, and i still know how to find you (i guess i even have your phone number so you won't run far from me anyways ;D). Hope this is the most right decision for you, and you'll be fine now ;) and repeating your own phrase: "so, than means, nomore fb-twitter dialogues?" ;D ;D that was crazy and i loved it you know ;) see you online somewhere very very soon, my dear crazyface. Thank you for becoming a part of my life.
P.S.: i loved the second composition. So much i loved it, i'd like you to record it as a real composition, clear and so on - maybe one day you'll do it? Who knows. It's magical, truly.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Well, yeah, I obviously won't have a chance (neither do I wish so) to part with you, dear Marina ;) :P You know how thankful I am for your company, and basically you know everything. And I already promised, so once I find a way and time to make it more plausible I will send you it via e-mail. But for more -- who knows? I do not predict neither limit anything -- everything is possible. Perhaps, by that time, I will learn how to convey what I want to say in a much better manner. *TIIIIGHT HUG* Thank you!!! :))

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2014, 16:21:47 »
First of all, I'd like to tell you that I like Dancing In The Dark so very much!

Oh, how much I hate this kind of posts!!!!  :( :( :(  And that's because I am such a selfish person and I can hardly manage dear people's departure!
Ok, then. I have to accept this. Goodbye, my dear Nina, you, beautiful-beautiful mind, you, beautiful-beautiful soul, you, the one always wrapped in shadows and light!  Thank you for sharing your time, your energy and your love here!!!  Take good care.
This is a true honour you liked my small composition, dear Elena! :))) Because you have a great taste, and it makes me a bit hopeful that what I do can grow into something worthy one day! :)

And I'm sorry to make you feel bad about this post, and no, I understand you, don't call yourself selfish, please, and, anyway, we have each other in fb, and I do not in any way agree to lose your company there!!!!!! ;) *STRONG HUG*

And -- thank you. Your opinion has always been very important to me, and I am happy that this is how you see me, it makes me proud somehow :) I will miss your calm light here, on the forum, dear Elena, but I hope to never lose it completely (and trust fb to help me with it) ;). Thank you very, very much!

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2014, 16:25:11 »
Awww...

Well, what can I say. I understand how you feel because I am more or less feeling the same about departures since some time, yet I cannot avoid feeling sad with your own one.
I enjoy(ed) so much with your presence here, and with your posts =)
Thank you for your time and company. At least, we still have each other in FB, so the communication should not be completely lost =)

*Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug* Good luck dear Nina!
Dear Christina! I want to thank you here not only for your kindness and company, but also for your help a year ago with that Christmas project -- for without your help it would never have been as nice as it turned out to be!
And yes, I sincerely do believe we won't lose each other -- it would be too devastating a thing for me!
Good luck to you as well, sweet friend!!! *TIIIIIIIGHT HUG* ;) :)

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2014, 16:42:04 »
It's very sad, in spite of my being here only two years, I registered at the end of 2012 and at the beginning I was too shy to post, but you do not know, however you were one of the people that helped me lose a little my extremely shy, and now I feel comfortable here to talk and tell my stories. I'm sad to see you go, but you should have a good reason for it, and even though I do not know what the reason, I understand  :-\
Desire you to be very happiness, and maybe one day we see
Hugs with affection, dear Nina.  ;D
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2014, 17:37:42 »
I´ll be very suprised about your leaving the Forum here but you have enough reasons for that. It´s very said. It was great to talk with you about different things here specially on LacriNights. :) Thank you Nina for beeing here and have a great time. I wish you all the best and good luck.
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.