Author Topic: LacriWelt (obviously belated) 5th Anniversary  (Read 12438 times)

Lessja Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
  • Je cours. Tic et tac mécanique.
Antw:LacriWelt (obviously belated) 5th Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 12:31:02 »
Thanks, girls!
I think I'll be in.
Even if I'll go out) I'm always online  ;D
Cats like us got a whole 'nother scene/Our own little walk talk and song (c)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 13:03:32 »
Oooops! It seems we forgot it or we did not remember it at the exact date :D Personally I remembered it some weeks ago, but then afterwards I forgot u.u
Thank you Nina for the recall!

About celebrations... If you decide to celebrate it this Halloween's eve I wont definitely join, because even though I love LacriNights, I have already plans since several days :D. It's not that I always prefer partying, but it's kind of tradition that I go out for Halloween and this year might be exciting here in Germany: I feel just like dancing and meeting new ppl.

If another day I would probably join: I think it might be good and positive for me, definitely.
Thank you Nina, you cannot imagine how your enthousiasm helps!
Aaaa, don't thank me, please xD It's pleasant but completely unnecessary ;) And that's fine you forgot, it seems everybody did, doesn't lessen the spirit, I guess! After all, it's our party, and for us  8) And recently I get complimented on my enthusiasm by different people, what a weird thing, but forget it.

As for the date, actually I'd rather object to Halloween, for I have classes the following morning and an important meeting as well, but if everybody says yes, I'll join, but would leave soon :( Sad but true. But! THE IDEA OF HAVING A LACRINIGHT IS SPLENDID!!! I don't know, perhaps it would be better to postpone the celebration a bit, so that we can have a proper large party and, perhaps, Herr Ghost would come to us, and Queen Anne as well ;) ^^ Julia, if I am correct, and if not, please forgive me, wasn't it you who settled a Lacrinight last time it was held? If so, could you organise it this time, if everyone agrees on the date of it? :))

It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 13:15:30 »
Julia, if I am correct, and if not, please forgive me, wasn't it you who settled a Lacrinight last time it was held? If so, could you organise it this time, if everyone agrees on the date of it? :))

To be completely honest, I don't remember if it was me or not. XD But I don't mind.
ok so we cross out the Halloween evening because several of us had objections.
From past experience (Tilo's choices of dates) it was usually the night from Friday to Saturday. Since tomorrow's is out (Halloween), maybe we choose the next Friday evening, Nov 7th?
Just one thing - it's a whole week ahead. Not too long? What do you people think?

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 13:56:14 »
To be completely honest, I don't remember if it was me or not. XD But I don't mind.
From past experience (Tilo's choices of dates) it was usually the night from Friday to Saturday. Since tomorrow's is out (Halloween), maybe we choose the next Friday evening, Nov 7th?
Just one thing - it's a whole week ahead. Not too long? What do you people think?
Great! Thank you! :) As for the date -- that's completely fine by me, moreover, it is almost ideal! :))

Btw, are we going to have it our small community or shall we broaden it a bit and, perhaps, organise a laaaarge party to celebrate both our Anniversary, and, might be, the end of the Russian Tour and, well, if there is anything else, this as well? I just thought that, maybe, that way we will be able to have more people, especially from the past, those I miss dearly, actually... But, anyway, if I'm alone thinking like this, just forget it :)

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 15:45:53 »
This date is good for me, too. And it'd be nice to make a biig party, why not? And maybe our Ghost and dear Anne will join us, too? That'd be perfect ::) but anyways i'll come no matter what ;)
Marina.

Tänzerin der Dunkelheit Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Minister of dance
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 20:05:33 »
...maybe I can participate, too...

I was absent sooo long and the forum changed a lot (as usually). But Lacrimosa did not, so I hope to find here some feelings again

Musik drückt das aus, was nicht gesagt werden kann, doch worüber zu schweigen unmöglich ist. V. Hugo

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 21:38:27 »

I guess the choice of the night from rFriday to Saturday is ideal, 'cause most of us, I deem, has two-day weekend. As for the whole week ahead - well, that's for the better, too, for there's quite enough time to settle all the plans and have a free night at this very date  :)
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Be relentless
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2014, 22:00:32 »
The night from Friday to Saturday could be the best for me. But, since the next week and until the end of month for me - it`s exams time at my university. :(
And I really don`t know how long I'll be with you guys. Cause in this exams time I`ve no weekend at all.  :'(
And I have to be in the university everyday in the morning... *fu**ing shit*

But I'll do my best to be with you this night! :)
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2014, 01:15:49 »
The date you are proposing is good for me as well! :D I'll join for sure!

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2014, 01:25:35 »
I also agree with the data, I also work on Saturdays, but I'm not a person who usually sleep a lot, so any day is good for me, which no doubt i will be here till morning.  ;D
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2014, 02:20:53 »
...maybe I can participate, too...

I was absent sooo long and the forum changed a lot (as usually). But Lacrimosa did not, so I hope to find here some feelings again

...I'd love it if you did!.. ;)

I hope you would like it being here again ;) :P

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2014, 23:29:08 »
I'll join you, at least for a while.
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2014, 06:10:20 »
I'll join you, at least for a while.
Wiiiiiii!!!!!! DAT'S COOL ^^ ^^ ^^

Btw, what shall we do? Stephanie, if I recall properly, once you made really cool banners for a LacriNight, could you please, if that won't be a burden of any sort, and you have time and wish for it, but could you please make banners or, maybe, you have a better idea, or anybody else has an idea or a wish to make anniversary banners or something else?.. I just think it would be more special that way, if we will have some sort of decoration, don't you think, guys?..

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2014, 18:01:12 »

Wiiiiiii!!!!!! DAT'S COOL ^^ ^^ ^^

I can't wait!!!!  ;)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2014, 04:35:32 »
Uhhh LacriNight!! I am in!
So, when is the date? The idea of banners is lovely, I want one  ;D and I'm on vacation so anyday is good for me :D
Ich warte auf dich!