Author Topic: LacriWelt (obviously belated) 5th Anniversary  (Read 12392 times)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:LacriWelt (obviously belated) 5th Anniversary
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2014, 15:01:43 »
I'm not sure writing here is the best option, because people might not be able to find the beginning of this idea, and thus many will be confused. Anyway, I also believe that not everybody comes here to check the topic... :( New topic with a poll will be easier to notice, I suppose?..  ???
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2014, 15:03:37 »
I'm not sure writing here is the best option, because people might not be able to find the beginning of this idea, and thus many will be confused. Anyway, I also believe that not everybody comes here to check the topic... :( New topic with a poll will be easier to notice, I suppose?..  ???
I dont think it's a crucial question ::) I mean, we just have to do something. This or that way.
Just if someone is not checking this topic, chances are they won't check a new one as well XD

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2014, 15:06:31 »
Hmm.... I incline myself for nostalgia :D but not the albums I'd normally choose (oldest ones :D)) because I'd like for tomorrow one in which Anne is already in the band ^^
I'd like to listen to Elodia...we've never (as far as I know) have LacriNight with it and I think it's such a magic one (and I dont mean that the rest are not :D, but I feel like this one), and I've not listened it for a while :D  ;D
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2014, 15:42:28 »
I don't mind if we write our choices here - but, Julia, maybe you could make a poll or a topic somewhere in Unterforums Inside or Meine Welt Lounge - 'cause there are people who don't read the Offtopic Unterforum and with this topic in Inside/Lounge maybe more people will write their ideas for the album for LacriNight?
I guess, it really could be more efficient, so we can attract the attention of those who don't read Offtopic at all.
Marina.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2014, 15:48:40 »
Well, okay, if you people want a pall, let it be, that's not difficult.  ;)
I think Meine Welt lounge is more fitting than the Inside board for this purpose...

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2014, 15:56:10 »
Thank you, Julia ;) actually for me it wasnt so important a poll or a regular topic, but that'd be better i think to put it somewhere on the top of the forum  ;D it's somehow...important yes ;) ;D so thank you ;)
Marina.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2014, 15:57:47 »
Thank you, Julia ;) actually for me it wasnt so important a poll or a regular topic, but that'd be better i think to put it somewhere on the top of the forum  ;D it's somehow...important yes ;) ;D so thank you ;)

Sooooo here we go ;)
http://www.lacrimosa.ch/forum/index.php?topic=8239.0

If anything's wrong with the variants or sth else, please kick me.

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2014, 17:24:48 »
It was actually a great idea to start a poll, 'cause if you ask me, I've checked it before reading this topic   ;D I guess those who are not regular visitors to this Forum may pay no attention to the Off-topic... But here we are. I voted for Satura, Sehnsucht (special edition) and Schattenspiel. I do want Satura, for as most of us are inclined to listen to the more recent albums (which I don't mind, naturally, loving each and every one), I would be really happy if this "new stage" was mixed with the very beginning  :)
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2014, 20:16:01 »
hey guuuys... somebody was talking somewhere here about the banner, and as i remember there almost every LacriNight were banners. so i had a courage to present this one, so - tadaaam - you can use it if you like it, you can use it not if you dont, anyways i tried /blushing - disappearing - dissolving in the air.../ :-X ::) :P

actually, i can change the cover on whatever CD will be chosen, but i really like the Elodia's one, so i made it with Elodia ::) :-[
Marina.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2014, 20:20:04 »
As I already told you -- at least I DO like it for sure (it's beautiful!..) ^^ And I hope (am sure?.. ;) ) other people will do as well. And there is no need to disappear in the air! After all, we're LacriWelt  8) Love above all 8)  :P ;) :D ;D :P
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2014, 21:32:18 »
If I were you I won't change the cover of the album  ;D ;D ;D I love it, Marina!
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2014, 21:37:54 »
The banner looks great! And judging by the current results of the voting, Elodia is among the winners.

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2014, 22:31:56 »
It is gorgeous, congratulations, I think Elodia wins ... but either way we long to hear several songs.  ;D
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2014, 00:22:20 »
Marina the banner is so cool!! ;D And Elodia is a beautiful album, so also my vote is for it  ;)

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2014, 06:51:27 »
Oh thank you, girls *__*  ;D ;D
Marina.