Author Topic: Question-Game  (Read 14031 times)

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
Antw:Question-Game
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2014, 02:22:19 »
Both, I loved going to school because of subjects like math, I loved mathematics, biology, philosophy, and as a child I remember to get me home and the first thing I would do was to tasks, but something I did not like the school was classmates and how they treated me, and some bad situations that have been repeated for years since my 6 years of age to 12, and it was something that made ​​me a more private person and does not know if express or simply do not. then the school is a mix of something I liked with bad memories.   :-\

When you're sad is something that can completely change your mood and cheer you up? if so what would it be?
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2014, 19:18:50 »
It is talk. When I feel some pain because of something, or fear, or just sadness - a talk with a friend can help me and totally change my mood, it can be a talk when I tell it all away, and sharing with someone makes it easier, or it can be a talk about any other subject - just about some interesting stuff.
But not with just ANY person. It has to be a friend or someone you like.

What are you afraid or and why?

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2014, 19:30:04 »
Oh, I've got many fears! Too many for one person  :) From most irrational like my fear of spiders to the most serious like the fear of war.
Yet worst of all is my fear of a big audience.
Yes, I'm afraid of crowds. I'm scared of big new companies. My self-unassuarance, my uncertanty in my powers, my mental abilities reaches its hight when I've got to say something, when I've got to present my point of view, or some facts, or when I've got to enter a discussion.
This fear has its logical source and strange as it may seem, it's love. My first love. Powerful. Unforgettable. And unhappy.
It was so long ago, and many a year have passed since we parted for good. Yet still to this very day I have to fight a most severe inner battle when I am invited to any new company or party or public event. What a torture it is to enter a hall, to approach a lectern, to join the table, etc.!
I manage to win in this battle, though. Having got used to the company a bit, I'm able to start a normal conversation, without any trembling or stuttering so that no-one guesses what a struggle is storming inside me.
But these first few minutes - they are a real nightmare!

Question:
Are there any period in your life you would like to return to? Do you have such a memory of which you can say: "Beautiful moment, do not pass away!" (with some explanations, of course :) )?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 19:38:36 by Sunny »
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2014, 19:44:29 »
In general, I seldom think about the past... So I have never had such thoughts like "I want to return to this time", "golden years" and so... Nostalgia is not my thing. But if I think about it now, I could choose my travel-times, last year in Poland for example. My friends, new impressions, concert, fun, what can be better... I think it was by best trip.

;D funny question maybe... right now you are here at Lacrimosa-forum, how did you get here and why?

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2014, 01:42:08 »
How I got here .... looking to see more of this band that was slowly becoming my favorite , Lacrimosa I met in 2005 through my best friend who recommended me the band , and as I was loving <3  increasingly <3
I think it took me a while to find the forum , I created my account in 2012, but did not usually comment much , just read it still suffered from a strong timides , and still am very very very shy , although there seems . And when I found the forum Lacrimosa was like ... "what is this place to login ? "... The first time I tried to create an account just had an error, then after a while came back and tried again , and it worked " ... I know sometimes I get a little flighty and distracted , but formerly I did not visit the site of the Lacrimosa very often . I followed the news in the Myspace and Blog - mobile .
and today I 'm happy to be here because I like the forum " everyone here has good taste in music "

Inspired by this question ... How did you meet Lacrimosa ?

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2014, 10:30:44 »
Everything is quite simple. My ex-boyfriend brought me to listen. It was in 2001. This man is long gone in my life, but still Lacrimosa with me. And I began my great love.  :)

What emotions you experienced at the first concert? Do you remember something specific, or have only feelings?
“I'm no crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” Cheshire Cat

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2014, 18:39:58 »
Oh, such a dear question! My first Lacrimosa concert was in 2006, and I perfectly remember that day. Actually, I hope I'll never forget it! It was a rainy day ( in a middle of a hot summer  ;D ), the concert was delayed because of a terrible rain ... Well, late in the evening, under a dark, deep grey sky, Lacrimosa entered my soul. The most powerful feeling was something like this: how can someone do this to me??? The emotion I felt was almost unbearable! I was continuously repeating in my mind that something so intense and powerful like Lacrimosa on stage was impossible, it was much too much! It was like their souls were in front of my soul ... Oh!!!! Fantastic memories!!!!

My question: because we are here :), why is music so important to you?
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2014, 00:06:47 »
I love music .. my grandfather has always loved classical music, among other works , and I got used to grow listening to these songs , and also see him playing piano, guitar or any other instrument . and my father inherited this love for his music, my father is also a musician and plays several instruments and likes from rock to classical music, so since I was a child I studied music  , my father encouraged me , for he was always very important that I or my sister inherited this love for music , and I love music. and Lacrimosa is beyond music , is feelings , stories of a lifetime and it often makes us reflect on our own and find a solution to some problems ... Lacrimosa for me , is the most complete band in every way , and I just know that I love your music , more than any other loved , and that's what I'm more special in my life , my life is Lacrimosa . <3

Continuing with this beautiful subject ... Lacrimosa and his music . Is there any song Lacrimosa to bring you special memories ? which and why?

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2014, 18:59:58 »
So...it's short story.
For me "Der Morgen danach" is the most beloved piece forever.
Why?
Because helped me to find a good way in life, understand a lot of things and was with me in few bad moments of life.
I remember that my Mum listened it and said that's one of her favourite song (I must say that my Mum is not "dark" and don't like songs in other language). But I remember when we were together, was rainy day, and I showed this piece.
She asked- who did this beautiful music. And now she likes Lacrimosa (not every pieces but many!).
I think that "Der Morgen danach" helped me find way to other face of Mum  :)

So... About Lacrimosa... Have You the most terrible song of Lacrimosa?
Which bring You not good memories?
Tańczący Trumniarz...

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2014, 19:19:58 »
I don't have a song that brings me bad memories... Just sometimes in some special mood certain songs can be painful to listen, songs like Morning Glory...

What Lacrimosa song touches you the most, in any kind of way?

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2014, 21:01:43 »
it is a difficult question because there is not just a song, but tons! I will mention just some examples of those which touch me the most, such as, Reissende Blicke, Die Schreie sind Verstummt, This is the night, Der Letzte Hilfeschrei, Stumme Worte, A.u.S...

and for you?
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2014, 19:45:57 »
For me...
Seele in Not It was the first one I ever heard. And the feeling of happiness - for me, for myself, for all the emotions counterweighing all the storm of my own emotions, for the reply to all my questions... well, I still experience the same whenever I hear it.
Mein zweites Herz... a kind of aching, tugging feeling inside my chest... like I sometimes feel the same... like it is about myself in some way...
And Schakal... just closing my eyes and bathing in music and voices. Ever.

Question:
Well, I do understand that everyone here loves Lacrimosa and that this very band is special... But are there any other music which makes your heart miss a beat? And what are these bands? Or, maybe, separate songs?
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2014, 22:29:40 »
There 's nothing in this world like Lacrimosa, for me. I'm a kind of maniac, I know .... but eventhough I use to listen mostly to Lacrimosa, I hold dear (very) few other musicians.

And  it is My Dying Bride that has an important part of my heart, because I go deeper down in my soul with/within  their music ... and from this greatest darkness, I enter the light ...

A simple question: how was your day?
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2014, 23:19:20 »
Suddenly out of nowhere I jump out and answer this.
The day began nicely cause I found lots of my classmates in a social net and was watching there PIGTURES for quite a time and I was laughing maliciously. The babbitry, stagnancy and platitude, that's what I saw. And carpets on the walls, carpets on the walls everywhere! And vodka. And each one of them has fifty children already. They went blurry, old, fat, unrecognisable. ;D Looking at them I thought that maybe my life isn't as bad. (but then I saw that it was the same shit and we all are doomed to live our disgusting boring lives until the end and ungloriously die, and that's how my day ended). So plus and minus of my day became quite a zero as a result.

My question: What is your biggest and the most irrational fear?
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2014, 23:42:58 »
godgott, "Der morgen danach" is also my favorite song on the same grounds, and my mother also loves her. whenever I listen, she tried to sing ... my mother literally does not speak German, but she embolava words with so much happiness that I thought it beautiful ..

My answer ... my most irrational fear is being alone in the dark without light. I go into panic.

question ... what makes you really angry?