Author Topic: Album Recommendations (any album, any band, any style ^.^)  (Read 10686 times)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:Album Recommendations (any album, any band, any style ^.^)
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 15:52:35 »
Great recommendations, everyone!!! Lole, I'm listening to the colours of the dark right now - and I quite like it! ;) thank you!
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 16:15:46 »
Here it is an album of Dark Mirror ov Tragedy, a symphonic black metal band from South Korea: The Pregnant of Despair, from 2009. It was such a  wonderful surprise to listen to this!!!! My favourite song is Angel's Ascension, which I, actually, adore!!!!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 03:21:56 »
I can't help but bring it here - because it is AWESOME!!!

Here is a video... I'm just in love with this album - I'm listening to it almost non-stop ever since it was released. ^^ Can't help it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAHgV1iObKs
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Yasmin Nurmi Offline br

• Major Forenkenner
  • DAS HERZ IST MIR MEIN KOMPASS...
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 06:43:43 »
I recommend this band and this album: Eisblume - Ewig.
I really like it very much, the singer's voice is very good and I liked the band music style :D

Lacrimaniacos Brazilian Fanclub Coordinator - http://lacrimaniacos.webs.com

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 02:44:58 »
One of my fave album at the moment. Henrik Flyman has the best heavy metal band from the 'old school' I've ever listened to!

EVIL MASQUERADE - The Digital Crucifix

★ Leave a trail of Magick wherever you go! ★

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 16:59:00 »

Let me recommend you this album: Doliu, by Clouds, - released just few days ago, on 27 May, 2014. I didn't know about this band ( it is quite new and its members come from many other bands :) ), but what intrigued me was the Romanian word "doliu", meaning "mourning, bereavement". And so, I discovered such a good atmospheric doom metal album!
You can listen to it here:
http://doomclouds.bandcamp.com/releases

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2014, 17:13:28 »
Közi

former member of Malice Mizer...i wasn't really into VR but i make exception for him...

Közi - Honey Vanity

Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2014, 18:26:05 »
Honey Vanity is an awesome composition of his, I think I loved it the most from the first hearing...
And when I made this discovery, I tried to share it with friends but nobody liked :'(  ;D so for years I was listening to it alone (which, I have to say, didn't spoil it at all)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2014, 18:40:39 »
Honey Vanity is an awesome composition of his, I think I loved it the most from the first hearing...
And when I made this discovery, I tried to share it with friends but nobody liked :'(  ;D so for years I was listening to it alone (which, I have to say, didn't spoil it at all)

ohhhh glad to hear that!  yeahs i remember you also like him ;))) me too not many friends like him, they either prefer MM or heavier stuff, i like the subtile composition and his voice, playful, at ease but still so sharp  :) you can always dig deeper... i really want to see concert for once
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2014, 00:31:49 »
Today was the release of 'Left in the Dark' another Tarja Turunen' s album that is totally worth to listen

For those ones who know what is THE REAL symphonic metal music, here there is another masterpiece from Tarja, also available in Spotify :)

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2014, 09:06:44 »
Today I'd like to recommend you a real piece of art, for those who love to listen to very dark, but also heavy tunes.
It is the album Melana Chasmata, from April 2014, by Triptykon. A very compact album, somewhere at the border of doom, gothic and black metal, combined from time to time with experimental sounds, Melana Chasmata is one of the very good albums I've been listening to lately.
Anger, despair, sadness, misery, a very strong scale of emotions, everything trapped in this amazing music, cold as a northern winter in its perfection, but burning as an incandescent sun with its emotion.
Go and listen to the album! :)

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2014, 16:13:52 »
I'd like to recommend to all my heavy metal lovers, an album I didn't want to give the chance at first, but when I did it, damnit! I got surprised. This is a band from Finland called 'Battle Beast' they're on the media since 2005, and the first album just blew my mind, but as the lead singer left, and now there's another lady as a fronted woman, it was quite awkward at the beginning but when I put play in order to listen to the last album called (the same name than the band) Battle Beast, they just exploded my brain.

Heavy metal lovers, check this out! And if you don't like heavy metal... If I were you... then I'd give this album a try, because who the hell doesn't love FINNISH METAL? ;D

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Be relentless
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2014, 22:53:59 »
I`d like to recomend a new album of CLAN OF XYMOX "Matters Of Mind, Body And Soul "! Totally cool guys and this album is very quality, I think. They are one of the first gothic rock band and they are playing about 30 years already! It`s so cool! Not so many bands still exist and take the concerts around the world, but they are! It`s a pleasure to see them everytime and I'm really proud that I've seen them twice in my life!
And if you`re interesting - my favorite song from the album is "Kiss and Tell"!

« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 22:56:08 by Arkana »
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2014, 23:40:49 »
A band that I would recommend to all, Eternelle
Here Enjoy the your page: https://www.facebook.com/eternellemusic?fref=ts

I simply loved since the first time I heard, they have a song with a very own and unique style, I hope it pleases everyone.

Reverbnation - http://www.reverbnation.com/eternelle

Some time ago I know this band,i talk to one of the musicians and they have good taste, they are fans of Lacrimosa.

is very difficult to get songs and videos of them, I got some music downloads that they have provided us, as in Reverbnatione and others profile song, they not recorded the CD yet but they already have recorded very good songs,if you those songs want to ask me by email : karina-bruschi@hotmail.com

President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br