Author Topic: 11.12.13,14:15  (Read 13561 times)

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
Antw:11.12.13,14:15
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 04:19:11 »
Oh, my Goood, Tilo!!! So wonderful to see you here!!!

Today... Well, I'm not sure what exactly was I doing, perhaps having lunch. But I'm sure that I was at work. Ah, wait, around that time I think I was making a call to skip a class due to bussiness complications! Hehehe...

i'm so happy to see you here, really! And I hope I'll see you here again very soon!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 05:03:56 »
I was on the bus in my way home from work, but very concerned about this unusual event. In fact, I just realised that we have lived this strange counting since 2003.

1/02/03
2/03/04
3/04/05

etc. etc. until this very nice 11/12/13

numbersssss, I really lost my mind in numbers!

I hope you had a nice thought going through your mind at 14:15! :)
Greetings and hugs.

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 08:14:46 »
Hehehehe I was dreaming for sure xD I took a little nap.
But every day is unique actually, so don't worry sweet Tilo, whatever you do from heart is very special no matter the date  ::)

Warm hugs!
Ich warte auf dich! 

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 09:49:42 »
My dears!

Today we had a wonderful counting in our modern western world! So what did you do today at the 11th day on the 12th month in the 13th year at 14h and 15 minutes?

Hello dear Tilo!

So happy that you are here again! :D

I have remembered about this particular time and date.... until that day came, and I totally forgot about it!
yesterday all day long i was helping my mom to clean up in our flat. We had a big renovation, and exactly that day it was finished, and all the dirt and dust after all the works was still there and had to be cleaned... It's a work of more than one day but we started it...
I guess my answer is gonna be the least romantic one from all :-[ but what can I do if it's the truth...

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 11:20:13 »
My dears!

Today we had a wonderful counting in our modern western world! So what did you do today at the 11th day on the 12th month in the 13th year at 14h and 15 minutes?

My dearest Tilo :)

I am so glad you were here again ^^ but it's a shame I could not be here - I was sleeping already =( because I have damned University so early in the mornings :p But seeing the time you posted....I remarked if it had been just a bit earlier I would have been able to be here ;)
Anyway, Im so HAPPY you came and u made my early morning!!!! hahaha.

I was reminded this yesterday's special date yesterday morning during a Dolmetschen lesson (*hides*) but I did not remark the precise 11.12.13 at 14:15...I think I was on the bus way home with mp4 and headphones, soooo....guess! Lacrimosa playing :D

I hope you were doing very good not only this time but everyday ;)

Let's wait for the next special date :D
I like numbers in dates too, I dunno if it has a real meaning under it or it is just mere coincidence, but I like them .D
Another special dates besides consecutive numbers is the dates composed by palindromes! like last 20.02.2002 :p

I hope to see you soon around here my dear
Much love from Spain

your LadyMalina

†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Tänzerin der Dunkelheit Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Minister of dance
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 13:42:20 »
My dears!

Hello dear Tilo,

yesterday I was completely lost in myself and was not even aware which date it was.  ::) So I missed it of course... I think, I was sitting in the bus going home from university, so this was something happy, but at the same time it was not, because at home were all my books waiting for me to be read for the test. But the very moment was a relaxed one.  :)

What did You at this specific moment? :) And what also is a big question of myself  ;): what do you do during Advent? Do you celebrate it? In which way?

With many greetings from Germany,
Christina

Musik drückt das aus, was nicht gesagt werden kann, doch worüber zu schweigen unmöglich ist. V. Hugo

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 14:31:45 »
My dears!

Hi Tilo! very interesting thing, and i totally missed this moment because i was sleeping  ::) but i saw a beautiful dream and i can't say i wasted the time!  ::) but i wasted it in the meaning that i don't remember my dream, i just remember it was a pleasant one - may be it was something very sufficient, in this case!

But if we count it from US western time, in LA or Seattle, i was listening to Revolution, Rote Sinfonie :P
Greetings from St.Pete

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 15:32:09 »
My dears!

I didn't realize it!!!

I was at work, actually, at the Lawyers' Organization, trying to pick my license, waiting to be attended. Nothing interesting :(
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 17:48:27 »
Hello dear Tilo!

I am very happy to see you present here so soon again! :) Thank you so much!

Yesterday I was at work, where we were done at 13:50 ... when I as teamleader sat down and wrote down who did what that day and what time we worked and so on.. so paperwork.. and while I did that and wrote down the date I remarked how special it was and told it to a colleague... but I didnt think of the continuation of the time.. 14:15 .. tho it must have been almost that time then.. when my colleague was gone I started Lacrimosa too like often during this paperwork.. was Satura album since I listen to that much lately... after paperwork was done I left work and went to a shop to buy single malt (no joke) .. to prepare for today.. 12. 12. which is a very hard day for me.... I tried it at home and I must say I was very positive surprised.. knew only cheap blended whiskey so far.. and that wasnt drinkable for me without Cola.. but this I could get used to... so thanks for giving the tip! ;)

I wish you a wonderful day whatever date it is and send you a good hug to keep you warm!
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 18:20:28 »
Hello, dear Tilo:D :D :D I'm very happy to see you here again, so soon!  :D :D :D

Well, in the morning I told my little students about the beautiful date, but then, I just forgot about that. :) At the certain moment you named here  I was talking to a friend. Nice conversation, but nothing special.

forever yours, Elena
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 19:32:52 »
I painted my new work... Whole day. And I think look not bad (like other)!
Tańczący Trumniarz...

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 19:51:59 »
My dears!

so nice to read from you again Tilo, at that exact time i was on the train to Münster for exhibition,
then went to visit Dom,
to share with you a few of what i had there--(but this one was at 19:14 :p )

<3

Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Schattenlady Offline 00

• Newbee
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 19:57:06 »
ich habe zu dieser Uhrzeit unseren Urlaub gebucht :D

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 23:05:13 »
My dears!

I was chatting to Lindsay Schoolcraft (Cradle of Filth's keyboarder, owner of the band Schoolcraft) because we will have a skype meeting, where I will be making an interview with her for a metal radio programme I collaborate to ;D

Now I am as cool as f*ck! lool  8)

I don't care about a reply, I just wanted to do a show off tho, AAAAAAAAAAAHAHA  ;)
★ Leave a trail of Magick wherever you go! ★

Andry Aras Offline mx

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 08:55:18 »
I was singing
Ride - Lana del Rey

"Who are you?
Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?
I have. I am fucking crazy.
But I am free."

~Minister of Memories and Shadows~