Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 2535 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Goodbye
« on: December 08, 2013, 20:37:12 »
Dear friends, dear Lacrifamily,

As I've been writing to some of you already I'm now closing a huge chapter of my life and will leave this forum behind me. Just to be sure I don't miss anybody, I'm gonna do it very formally now and try to explain my reasons for it. I've been dropping droplets everywhere but well didn't really do my story completely.

The past year has been a hell of a ride for me where I slowly saw EVERY single piece of my life breaking together, everything I ever took for "normal"/"granted" suddenly fell apart, future as I had it in mind seemed illusion and not reachable anymore. I started to turn roads and came to the conclusion I had to change a lot of things if I wanted to find my happiness. Several things changed since summer by now and some are still on their way to change. In any case I came to realise that along the road I gained a lot of insights, a lot of love, a lot of baggage to make my travel ... but I never came to put it into practice except for this place, in front of a screen ... the more meetings I had with guys from here, the more I realised it's so damn sad to "waste" your time in front of a pc not really having physical contact, not really experiencing people/life... not really putting into practice what this band, my soulbrother and many of you people taught me to do: to love. The last concerts I went to last year, in Vienna, Karlsruhe and Cologne made me change, the words I got addressed by some people on those evenings made me think ... and I loved this place, I don't regret anything I experienced in here... but before I disappear with the northernsun (which was happening over the past months) I prefer to just let you know. I simply don't have the time nor energy which I always put into this forum anymore and I don't do half jobs. Aside to that I just need to detach myself from things to move on ...

I keep the great memories I have on this place, on many people I now call friends I met here. I'm greatful for all the love I received through here and on the meetings (which I'll still try to be present at in future as much as only possible)

And as I wrote before as well, I don't disappear, I'm there whenever you need me, facebook/mail/phone for some of you who have my number... I'll be still the same Kitty and supporting this band which enriched my life for many years and everyone who needs support that crosses my path. I hope nobody is angry with me ... some things in life just need to be, are meant to be... it's just a webspace, my soul remains the same.

I wish you all a wonderful time here still and who knows when our roads cross again :)

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig warm hug with aaaaaaall my love!!!

Kitty
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
Antw:Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 22:08:46 »
Goodbye from here, dear Kitty! Have a lucky, fruitful, wonderful way! I'm glad you are working on your happiness, and making steps to the life you want to have, no matter how sad your leaving the forum is for us - you are happy! This is the best you can do for yourself and the world, reaching happiness and harmony! Biiiiiiiiiig hug and thank you for EVERYTHING, all that much you have done for this forum!!!
Greetings from St.Pete

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 22:23:12 »
My dear Kitty

As others have stated here before, I am also sad because of your departure from here, because you are a really important member from this forum, and I (we) will really miss you!!!!
I have always appreciated your words, your help, and have learnt a lot from them =).

But....I have to say that despite ur departure, I am not completely sad because I know I wont lose you, and you wont lose me either... I will be there in FB and mail when you need me and I hope we can still be in contact by these means...

I deeply respect your decision, and hope you will feel good and happy in your new path

Many hugs and love =)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 01:12:08 »
Goodbye dear Kitty, It seems is something you need to do to grow up as a person, and to reach your goals of life, it's ok, I totally understand your point of view and I send you the best energies ever !!

Maybe we'll be meeting at the MFVF some year! haha

May the light be always by your side ^^
★ Leave a trail of Magick wherever you go! ★

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 01:22:48 »
Dear Kitty!
I want to thank you for the time we spent in this forum, for your words, your good vibes, your advices and many other things you did for us. It was a pleasure to meet you here!!
I'll miss you, but I feel happy now that I know you are reaching you happiness and goals :) I wish you the best for your life!

Good luck, dear! I send you lots of love and many biiiiig huuugs! :)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 05:45:34 »
*hugs* and don't even think I will stop reading your FB newsfeed or writing you letters ;)  ;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 17:01:04 »
Well, good bye, dear Kitty!!!! And a huge THANK YOU for being here ... in an absolutely unrepeatable way!!!!!!!!!!
Go and follow your heart!!!!  Biiiiiiiig hug!!!!!!!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 17:21:13 »
Good bye dear Kitty and  I want to thank you for all the things that you did here for all of us. I also want to thank you for your warm words on the Thread "How about poetry" that you sent to me. I wish you good luck for all the things that you want to do and follow your heart wherever you are! Can we have contact with E-mails together? Because I´m not at FB. :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 18:37:29 »
Goodbye, Kitty, hope you'll find your right way to build your life the way you want it further on, hope everything will be well!.. 
Wish you good luck and enough energy to accomplish what you want to.

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 21:42:23 »
It made me so sad :( But that's the selfish part of me speaking, you should do what you feel is best, what makes you happy and complete. Live your life to the fullest Kitty! But I still have little hope that you're going to come back to LacriFamily again, even if it would mean many many years...
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 17:42:29 »
It is sad when somebody decides to leave a place, even more when itwas a place where good things happened. On the other side, it's good if you think it'll be better for your life. I hope that once in a while you'll join at least for a hello!
Although, of course, there's fb and other ways of communicating. See you around!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 19:18:09 »
It's a pity, Kitty.

Well, I'm here for a few time, but I think it was enough to see how important is you in Meine Welt.

As I could see, sometimes you were not okay, but always gave to others comforting and beautiful words. That level of altruism no one can pretend. It was really a pleasure to see your beautiful messages.

I'll be here, always wishing the best for you in your new journey, because you have a pure heart and deserve all the good things in your life.
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2013, 20:04:53 »
the kitty Kitty,   ;)

i understand and respect your decision, like you when i haven't got time i simply cannot go to foum,
you've brought such bright and loveful emotions to the forum and your warmth and contribution will always be around us  :)
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2013, 21:08:34 »
Dear Kitty,
it was pleasure to know You, never met in real life, not often to talked together but You weren't lukewarm for me.
I'm really glad had a chance to know You and hope that not forgot about me and we'll have a contact even not often.
Big hugs for You  :-*
Tańczący Trumniarz...

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 22:12:21 »
I won't say goodbye to you because I know that we will still meet many times more. :-) But as you are a very important part of this beautiful place, I say goodbye to <<longwaytogo>>. I'm sure without you this place wouldn't be as great as it is now. And I'm also sure that you brought a lot of happiness and love here, for many many people, for fans, for Lacrimosa, although if this is only a website. ;-) I wish you all the best - and you deserve it! Love you! :-*
*** Minister Of Smile ***