Author Topic: Forum-boosting ^^  (Read 16151 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:Forum-boosting ^^
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2013, 15:13:28 »
Then I would propose waiting a bit and see how we manage in the same topic...If we get really lost and it gets messy, we can think about it again :) I just ask because you know, better knowing what moderators think, as u have more skills on that ;)

yes, if we feel it's needed - of course. I wrote my opinion not as a moderator but as a forum member and there are lots of us here. Just wrote as I see it.

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2013, 16:14:10 »
yes, if we feel it's needed - of course. I wrote my opinion not as a moderator but as a forum member and there are lots of us here. Just wrote as I see it.

I know dear =) you know I just want to be appropiate and adequate with which I propose ;)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2013, 00:45:05 »
Well... we can write our impressions in the topic that Tilo opened and open a new one just for guessing lyrics  ;D what do you think?

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2013, 00:46:45 »
Well... we can write our impressions in the topic that Tilo opened and open a new one just for guessing lyrics  ;D what do you think?

I like this idea!!!!

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2013, 01:12:24 »

I am absolutely for it.. that way the people that got their cd can join the guessing and the others that dont have it yet are not in danger of being spoiled the joy of listening to the lyrics first time for themselves...
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

Keineangst Offline ec

• Forenhase
  • To fly, to feel, to be as brave as they taught me
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2013, 02:52:44 »
Hello hello dears!
I feel so sad that I hadn't been around to be a part of such wonderful ideas!... Anyhow... I've read a lot of this topic and I can say I agree with most of them, [*apologizes* I feel the idea of discussing other bands a little intimidating because in general I know very little about other bands -even the ones I like- and I wouldn't have much to contribute. On the other hand, I'd love to hear your impressions about some classical-music songs and that way I think I'd learn a lot... ] specially the one about the lyrics from Heute Nacht... Let's see how similarly/different we think from Tilo :) :) :)

Dem Leben neu erwacht und erwacht ganz neu im Leben - Lacrimosa!

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2013, 13:27:42 »
Hello hello dears!
I feel so sad that I hadn't been around to be a part of such wonderful ideas!... Anyhow... I've read a lot of this topic and I can say I agree with most of them, [*apologizes* I feel the idea of discussing other bands a little intimidating because in general I know very little about other bands -even the ones I like- and I wouldn't have much to contribute. On the other hand, I'd love to hear your impressions about some classical-music songs and that way I think I'd learn a lot... ] specially the one about the lyrics from Heute Nacht... Let's see how similarly/different we think from Tilo :) :) :)

:)
Im glad u liked the topic ^^
No worries! I am not the expert in music either :p but I would also like to have some recommendations from you ;)

I am absolutely for it.. that way the people that got their cd can join the guessing and the others that dont have it yet are not in danger of being spoiled the joy of listening to the lyrics first time for themselves...

True :D

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2013, 13:49:21 »

I think it's great! I support that.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2013, 16:15:13 »
I propose opening a thread dedicated to musical albums. Like you listened to an album and you present this album in this thread. Thus we can match our tastes, ideas and, who knows, perhaps discover new and/or unusual music! ;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2013, 19:17:10 »
I propose opening a thread dedicated to musical albums. Like you listened to an album and you present this album in this thread. Thus we can match our tastes, ideas and, who knows, perhaps discover new and/or unusual music! ;)

I'd like this very-very much!!!!!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2013, 22:33:49 »
Me too actually.
*prods everyone with a stick to check if they're alive*
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Selina Offline gr

• Newbee
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2013, 22:36:30 »
*gets touched by the stick* huh? im here! im here!

Selina Offline gr

• Newbee
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2013, 22:43:26 »

you mean a thread that we can speak about music in general and disscussing about other bands exept lacrimosa+snakeskin?

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2013, 04:53:07 »
you mean a thread that we can speak about music in general and disscussing about other bands exept lacrimosa+snakeskin?
Yep!  Not except, of course people can talk about any album they liked! I will start it a bit later today! I've been thinking about some pattern so that it might be more interesting and helpful!

Nick, and me is alive ;) well, as much as an undead can be ;)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2013, 06:24:12 »