Author Topic: Forum-boosting ^^  (Read 16137 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:Forum-boosting ^^
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2013, 10:41:13 »
Dears,
I remember we had a thread called "Associated personality" in which we had to associate a picture we posted with a person from Lacriwelt....I remember I liked this thread pretty much: would you like it to be brought back alive? ;)

I like it, Christina, here it is, the old one brought back http://www.lacrimosa.ch/forum/index.php?topic=6062.330

And finally I have time to read everything about the project! That's interesting!

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013, 10:41:56 »
I like it, Christina, here it is, the old one brought back http://www.lacrimosa.ch/forum/index.php?topic=6062.330

And finally I have time to read everything about the project! That's interesting!

thank you dear Julia =)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2013, 02:06:52 »
Dears! I want to open my topic but I don't have idea of which title would fit the better... any advices?  ;)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2013, 11:10:08 »
Dears! I want to open my topic but I don't have idea of which title would fit the better... any advices?  ;)

What exactly the topic is going to be about? The one about your first Lacri-song? If yes, then why complicating, maybe sth like "My first Lacri-song", to keep it short...

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2013, 23:53:59 »
What exactly the topic is going to be about? The one about your first Lacri-song? If yes, then why complicating, maybe sth like "My first Lacri-song", to keep it short...
yes! well that sounds good ;D

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2013, 22:14:53 »
yes! well that sounds good ;D

I wait for the thread =) *.*

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2013, 02:36:20 »
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 02:40:10 by Fannie »

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2013, 06:59:19 »
Hello I wanna open a topic called 'Lole's Mafia' then I can find badass people from the forum, we argue and complain about everything and we go out to make some noise while listening to Pantera and Slayer.

LOL, ok, no, but I wanted to say something in this topic ^^ btw I will say something I think, don't take personal peeps, just it's what I see:

This forum NEEDS colours, it needs more colorful happy happy joy joy topics, not only because I write in colours I will paint every corner here, I try, but we need to be more positive, good energy attracts good energy! Then less worries, more smiles aaaand maybe I will open a topic about that, just a personal opinion you know I am the weirdo here, but I like this place and c'mon, keep on throwing cool ideas =)

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ^^
★ Leave a trail of Magick wherever you go! ★

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2013, 11:58:33 »

This forum NEEDS colours, it needs more colorful happy happy joy joy topics, not only because I write in colours I will paint every corner here, I try, but we need to be more positive, good energy attracts good energy! Then less worries, more smiles aaaand maybe I will open a topic about that, just a personal opinion you know I am the weirdo here, but I like this place and c'mon, keep on throwing cool ideas =)

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ^^

A topic with a positive energy? Good idea, maybe something like a topic with a quotes and pics and whatever, that give you motivation and good mood?

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2013, 15:33:51 »
A topic with a positive energy? Good idea, maybe something like a topic with a quotes and pics and whatever, that give you motivation and good mood?

Yes, something like that but I have to put in order my twisted ideas, lol, but yes expressing somehow we have to learn to see and love the details of life
★ Leave a trail of Magick wherever you go! ★

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2013, 14:54:22 »
Dear People!

Due to the fact the EP is already released, on its way to us and even some already got it :), I was thinking....of how should we share our impressions!
Should we use the current topic for that, or should we open a new one where we could share our impressions, or share our happiness about receiving it, or well, in case booklets are nor provided, where we could "guess" lyrics :DDD?

What do you think?
=)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2013, 14:59:14 »
Dear People!

Due to the fact the EP is already released, on its way to us and even some already got it :), I was thinking....of how should we share our impressions!
Should we use the current topic for that, or should we open a new one where we could share our impressions, or share our happiness about receiving it, or well, in case booklets are nor provided, where we could "guess" lyrics :DDD?

What do you think?
=)

In my opinion we have to use the current one, it was made by Tilo and has the name "Heute Nacht EP", and from my point of view such name includes sharing all the impressions about it as well...

Just, wouldn't it be a little bit strange to have a topic "Heute Nacht EP" and next to it - one more topic, something like "Heute Nacht EP - impressions"?..

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2013, 15:02:36 »
In my opinion we have to use the current one, it was made by Tilo and has the name "Heute Nacht EP", and from my point of view such name includes sharing all the impressions about it as well...

Just, wouldn't it be a little bit strange to have a topic "Heute Nacht EP" and next to it - one more topic, something like "Heute Nacht EP - impressions"?..

Well, I dont know, just asked...
It is only that I get already lost due to the great number of posts this thread has, and well, I interpreted he created this topic to know what we thought so far when he posted the first hints of the cover and the firts lines we heard about the EP....thay's why i was in doubt about staying in this one or creating a new one for the EP, now it is released. Buuuuut, if his intention was that we shared our opinions both before and after the releasing there, then we should stay in the one is created, I guess!  :DDD

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2013, 15:07:27 »
Well, I dont know, just asked...
It is only that I get already lost due to the great number of posts this thread has, and well, I interpreted he created this topic to know what we thought so far when he posted the first hints of the cover and the firts lines we heard about the EP....thay's why i was in doubt about staying in this one or creating a new one for the EP, now it is released. Buuuuut, if his intention was that we shared our opinions both before and after the releasing there, then we should stay in the one is created, I guess!  :DDD

I understand, I had the same doubts what was the original Tilo's intention - for us to discuss only the cover and first info about it, or the music itself when it appears.
It's true that the topic is already pretty long and easy to get lost in it, but I myself have more doubts in creating new one. Well, just my opinion ;)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2013, 15:09:38 »
I understand, I had the same doubts what was the original Tilo's intention - for us to discuss only the cover and first info about it, or the music itself when it appears.
It's true that the topic is already pretty long and easy to get lost in it, but I myself have more doubts in creating new one. Well, just my opinion ;)

Then I would propose waiting a bit and see how we manage in the same topic...If we get really lost and it gets messy, we can think about it again :) I just ask because you know, better knowing what moderators think, as u have more skills on that ;)