Author Topic: Forum-boosting ^^  (Read 16716 times)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
Antw:Forum-boosting ^^
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2013, 21:30:06 »
Yeah, a link in a collective email or just a link in a thread opened for this purpose :) yes, I will need a list of greetings in a form: greeting/from whom/city. Thank you!!!

Sorry for a short answer, I'm writing from my iphone, isn't very handy(

Im in for sure!
Wonderful idea indeed!

For collecting we could also create a Google drive or sorta and collect there everything :p
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2013, 08:38:38 »
Wow, Nina, it's such a great idea you have! I really like it and despite i'm new here i'd like to take part in this and help somehow if it's possible and you need any help :D
Marina.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2013, 09:15:04 »
Everyone who is willing to participate is most welcome! I will write in more detail in the evening, I think it would be great to open a special thread for it. Btw, Christina, I loved your idea, it is really great! And I wish as many people as possible to write their greetings from their respective cities - thus it will look really global!
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2013, 10:48:44 »
I'm not sure if I got the idea but I'm in ;D
I will wait until see the first participation so I can take it as an example. Ohhh Mine will be a really tiny spot in the globe xD
Ich warte auf dich! 

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2013, 17:33:15 »
Okay, info I need (here goes an example):
Congratulation: Hello, guys! Wish you a marvelous year with lots of great stuff happening! Love, Nina
Person: Nina S. (WalkAbout)
City: Novosibirsk (Russia)

Just a text file, a .doc would do :)

You see, I'm going to add the congratulations to the globe, so that it would rotate to the random city, highlight the city and show the congratulation. :) I think the more people would send the info the better, meanwhile I'm going to immerse into the technical detail of it and build a dummy with my congratulation and some random stuff, I think I'll be done by Sunday morning, and then we will see how it looks like and add the gathered info or, if something would need to be done additionally, change it. It isn't much time left, sadly, so I'm already in it.

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2013, 20:33:13 »
okay.. I will make a new topic for it a little later this evening..

since I cant make a doc file, is a txt or rtf file okay too?

And just one question to get things straight for me.. this gift will be for Lacrimosa, meaning Tilo and Anne or to Tilo or to Tilo, Anne and the musicians?? Important to know who I am adressing to when writing the congratulations..
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2013, 21:01:46 »
Wow Nina! i totally like your ldea!

I will send you the .doc file shortly )))

PS. done through VK )))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 21:12:12 by Grazia »
Greetings from St.Pete

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2013, 21:12:05 »
Wow Nina! i totally like your ldea!

I will send you the .doc file shortly )))

Annie will create the thread later and will include a link to the Drive I will create for the project ;) It is more easy to collect them this way, I think, so that Nina does not have to collect all those.doc files separately! There you can post your text freely and say that u wrote it, and Nina (or me, since I offer myself to help her in what she might need ;)) will have in an online .doc all ur greetings....what do u (all) think? :D

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2013, 21:13:57 »
Annie will create the thread later and will include a link to the Drive I will create for the project ;) It is more easy to collect them this way, I think, so that Nina does not have to collect all those.doc files separately! There you can post your text freely and say that u wrote it, and Nina (or me, since I offer myself to help her in what she might need ;)) will have in an online .doc all ur greetings....what do u (all) think? :D

i think it will be fine!
Greetings from St.Pete

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2013, 21:23:27 »
Nina, Cristina, Antje, it sounds so goood, my dears!  :D :D :D
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2013, 21:56:30 »
yees, i think it's the best way. thank you and Annie and Nina and everyone for this  :D
Marina.

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2013, 23:29:48 »
And the new thread for this is up... "Christmas project" in Meine Welt lounge
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2013, 02:07:51 »
okay.. I will make a new topic for it a little later this evening..

since I cant make a doc file, is a txt or rtf file okay too?

And just one question to get things straight for me.. this gift will be for Lacrimosa, meaning Tilo and Anne or to Tilo or to Tilo, Anne and the musicians?? Important to know who I am adressing to when writing the congratulations..
Actually I would convert it to the format I need later on, so the decision with a doc file at Google drive is just great! As for the addressees, I were thinking of  Lacrimosa, even though Tilo is, as always, on the first place in my thinking, we were thinking of it being sent to the band email, so I guess that congratulating all  Lacrimosa related people will be the best option. But this is, of course, up to you!

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2013, 02:08:47 »
And the new thread for this is up... "Christmas project" in Meine Welt lounge
And thank you again! It was great to see the thread upon waking up! :D

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2013, 10:27:40 »
Dears,
I remember we had a thread called "Associated personality" in which we had to associate a picture we posted with a person from Lacriwelt....I remember I liked this thread pretty much: would you like it to be brought back alive? ;)