Author Topic: Forum-boosting ^^  (Read 15637 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:Forum-boosting ^^
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 20:48:23 »
So, dear people, so here you have a review of the ideas that have been proposed so far:

--> more philosophical threads
--> arranged "meeting times"
--> meetings when we can gather and listen to Lacrimosa's music together
--> "music nights" when we can listen to other music and do recommendations
--> more Lacrimosa-related threads
--> Bringing alive again the "one song for a week" thread
--> Topic to tell a little story remembering the first Lacri-song we listen to and to share how was that moment.
--> Christmas present-project Nina will tell us about hopefully soon :)

So far good ideas :) what do u think? should we put in practise some of them already? :D

Why wait? :)

And about meeting-threads, I think we can just create a topic for such meetings and keep on meeting there instead of making a new topic each time, maybe? Or?..

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 00:41:25 »
Christina: Thank you so much for the summery!

And all: Thank you for the ideas.. it makes me happy to see you all being interested in bringing a little more life in this forum again and taking an effort in doing so as well.. gives me hope.. :)

I like all the ideas.. and my own idea I was thinking of goes in the direction of more philosophical topics too.. or also in the direction of discussing a certain song for a certain period. I remembered the thread Tilo made once.. what was it called "inner capacity" or what it was.. where he answered questions about songs... of course we cant urge Tilo to do that again but we could do something like that ourself..  share a question we have about a song and discuss among us what ideas we have to it and what different people think about it in order to get our thinking about for us problematical parts or whatever in new directions and learn more and more to understand the music and words.. and Tilo is of course free to join whenever he feels like it... I am not sure if we should open an extra thread for that? Or should it be done in the song of the week thing? Waiting for your answers guys...

And.. thank you for supporting me and consoling me so intensively in the other thread.. (I will write there too soon) .. I was really kinda panicked and sad when I heard of Kitty leaving.. kinda alerted... your words helped me.. and also seeing this beautiful thread and new ideas coming and people being interested.. gives me hope again... :) :)
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 01:59:36 »
So, dear people, so here you have a review of the ideas that have been proposed so far:

--> more philosophical threads
--> arranged "meeting times"
--> meetings when we can gather and listen to Lacrimosa's music together
--> "music nights" when we can listen to other music and do recommendations
--> more Lacrimosa-related threads
--> Bringing alive again the "one song for a week" thread
--> Topic to tell a little story remembering the first Lacri-song we listen to and to share how was that moment.
--> Christmas present-project Nina will tell us about hopefully soon :)

So far good ideas :) what do u think? should we put in practise some of them already? :D
I'm loving all of them!! and yes, I think we should start to open the new threads. I will open mine as soon as possible (now I'm on holidays and I'll have more time  ;D ) btw I see the activity in the forum is rising again and it feels so good!  :)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 10:40:05 »
How about making a topic with movie-recommendations? We can recommend each other a good movie to watch, then we watch and discuss it.

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 10:49:44 »
How about making a topic with movie-recommendations? We can recommend each other a good movie to watch, then we watch and discuss it.

I like it a lot! because I love cinema =) Will u open this topic then? We could also discuss there about our fav kind of movies and so ;)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 10:58:30 »
I like it a lot! because I love cinema =) Will u open this topic then? We could also discuss there about our fav kind of movies and so ;)
No problem! If you ask, I can do it :)

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 16:47:08 »
What about a topic like "tell something the person above" but instead of "tell" we put "ask", it would help to know each other a little more.
Ich warte auf dich! 

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 16:55:41 »
What about a topic like "tell something the person above" but instead of "tell" we put "ask", it would help to know each other a little more.

There was such topic once, but probably it is in the old forum achieves now. Maybe we bring it back?

edit: I looked, the old topic was not exactly what you meant. Hope no-one would mind if I start a new game, a one like you wanted, because I like the idea!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 17:37:16 by Asphodel »

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 17:27:07 »
There was such topic once, but probably it is in the old forum achieves now. Maybe we bring it back?

Yes, and also the top ten, but maybe every week and not month... it would be easier.
Ich warte auf dich! 

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 17:39:15 »
Yes, and also the top ten, but maybe every week and not month... it would be easier.

top ten? You mean the top where we make a top ten songs of the week by voting, like we did before with month tops?

And here you go with the questions-topic http://www.lacrimosa.ch/forum/index.php?topic=8150
hope you like it^^
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 17:43:34 by Asphodel »

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 18:57:37 »
Yes, top ten songs of the week hehehe
And thank you, I'm sure the question topic will be interesting :)
Ich warte auf dich! 

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 19:01:29 »
Yes, top ten songs of the week hehehe
And thank you, I'm sure the question topic will be interesting :)

welcome!

it is no problem for me to make a top songs of the week topic, but will people vote there? I need more opinions, if you people are interested I can do it and count the votes weekly, I find it interesting. What do the others think about this idea?

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2013, 18:23:10 »
Okay, I've found an example of what I'd like to do as our Christmas Project, and since I've worked with this JS library before, it won't be a trouble [for me, that is, if nothing catastrophic happens]. So here goes the description, then I'll show an example and explain what I would need if you agree to take part in this project!

Description: since this place, and Lacrimosa in general, unites people, I want to make a unified Christmas-NY congratulation project, where all our inputs will be gathered in one way. Actually, I got inspired by previous projects of this sort, mainly organised by Kitty. My idea is that I build a 3D online World Sphere with all our countries/cities mapped and possibility to see the congratulation from that city signed by the person(s) sending it! I will try to build it in such a way that your congratulation might also contain pictures or video or music, but I'm not sure at the moment whether I will be able to - since the deadline is coming - but I most certainly will try to do it. For now, and this will be easy for me, I'm going to build it by slightly amending the example you can see below.

Example: http://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/raw/4183330/ <-- this wan't done by me, it's an open example of this library (D3.js), but I'm going to start from it. To see it in action your browser must have JavaScript enabled.

What I would need: actual congratulations and cities/towns, I'm not sure of the right format at the moment, but let's say that it would be text for now, as the easiest option (I don't want to give false expectations, so until I'm sure...).

So here we are! I will place the thing onto my website in a special directory, and all participating in the project would be able to kick me in the ass check how it looks like and give their opinion on improvements. Of course it won't be a secret nor surprise but  :D I don't like the idea of describing the gift before giving it! ;D As where it will be after completion - no idea, neither do I care about it, actually, it's up to you all, guys.

Soooo, if we all agree to have it, then I start with my preparations and I would appreciate it greatly if somebody else does the collecting thing. It's in no way possible for me to do both things at the time, so I need at least one partner ;)

P.S. Just in case: I do it for sheer fun ;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2013, 20:09:19 »
Oh Nina, I love your idea!!! It sounds wonderful... tho Im not sure how to get that to Lacrimosa.. through a link in an email then I guess or?

As for the help.. I would be happy to help you and collect the greetings etc. .. (this is what you wanted to be collected isnt it?) Just let me know what you need to be done.. :)
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2013, 20:36:02 »
Yeah, a link in a collective email or just a link in a thread opened for this purpose :) yes, I will need a list of greetings in a form: greeting/from whom/city. Thank you!!!

Sorry for a short answer, I'm writing from my iphone, isn't very handy(
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.