Author Topic: Forum-boosting ^^  (Read 15641 times)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
Forum-boosting ^^
« on: December 07, 2013, 16:44:53 »
Hello!!!

So...here it is a new thread by shy LadyMalina :)
I dont know if it fits here, but well, I leave it to moderators to decide :D

I write here because,  as dear Annieheaven told in another thread, the forum is a bit lonely in the last times, and I think the people belonging to it, US, we can do something!

I dont mean of course more people should join or even Tilo, because it is obvious it is up to both, people and Tilo. He must drop by whenever he feels =) and whenever he likes! I only mean we can do something to make this place less lonely, by what we do here: opening new interesting threads, discussions, gather together from time to time to listen to the same music (as if we met with friends in real life  and so). It's all about us, I think!

I dont know whether u will like this thread or not, but I suggest we could do here a kinda braimstorming and propose which ideas we could do and put in practice :)

I dont want this place to falll into routine...Yeah, I know there are better and worse times for everything, but I really think that, those who are here, we can try...and it takes much effort to me to think that positive!

So, what do u think, dears? =)

PS:ooops! I forgot to add, that with more interesting activity, also more ppl can be attracted to join us *.*
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 16:50:13 by LadyMalina »
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
Antw:Forum-boosting ^^
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 16:50:44 »
:) so wonderful! Thank you dear Christina! I started thinking about some new thread to open too but will continue doing so and post about it here when Im less tired and can think more clearly again.. :) :)
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 16:54:20 »
:) so wonderful! Thank you dear Christina! I started thinking about some new thread to open too but will continue doing so and post about it here when Im less tired and can think more clearly again.. :) :)

Suuuper!!! =)
I will keep waiting and also thinking!

Tänzerin der Dunkelheit Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Minister of dance
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 19:28:06 »
Great idea, Christina!  :-*
I also thought about having more often a small LacriNight... just to share the music with friends. :D
And maybe it'll be a help to fix some meeting times to talk about things, belonging to Lacrimosa and also to other stuff...

My problem is, that I am often too tired or lazy to sit at the pc and type long texts about what I thought... and even more stressy to sit and read all the answers, think about it and then type my answer... but maybe, when we have some "meeting times", I would be more tied into these things. ;)
My problem is my own lazyness, but inside of me I want, really want to write here... oh my... :-\
I really would love to discuss things that happen daily, but also "more philosophical things...  :)
Maybe you, when you feel that I don't be active anymore, just write me a pn and kick me in my lazy ass!  :D
Musik drückt das aus, was nicht gesagt werden kann, doch worüber zu schweigen unmöglich ist. V. Hugo

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 20:40:41 »
Really nice idea Cristina!
Will think about new threads but I think so slow  :P
Tańczący Trumniarz...

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 21:57:26 »
wonderful idea, Cristina!
I hope we all manage to carry on something!
Greetings from St.Pete

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 03:09:03 »
I apologize cause I abandoned the forum the last weeks, but I'm here again and I think your idea is wonderful as always dear Christina.
I love the idea of  these "music nights" just to hear music together, not just Lacrimosa but other bands and recommend music, talk about what we like and things like that.
Anyway, I will think in what else we can do :)
Ich warte auf dich! 

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 15:30:16 »
Christina, I support your idea to do something for the forum to develop!

Maybe we open more interesting threads? And more Lacrimosa-related threads...
For example, I loved the thread that once was hosted by DeadAnkh, where we discussed songs - all the impressions, all the thoughts about one particular song during one week. What do you think if we make something like this again?.. Would you want this, and find time for this?

Maybe we should be less shy about opening more topics...

I like the idea of more Nights together... But I wonder would it be okay if we listen to non-Lacrimosa music on Lacrimosa forum... once a long time ago we have already talked about this, I still find it awkward somehow... But if we make more Lacri-Nights with Lacrimosa music, it's just great!

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 22:32:52 »
Thank you girls for your ideas and for reading me =)

@Christina: I like your idea about more phylosophical topics! I think this might also make us know each other better through our points of view and opinions =)

@Diana: I like your idea about music and music recomendations! this might enrich the forum roo =)

@Julia: I remember that thread! it was one song for one week, wasnt it?
For other music...I also remember the dicotomy between just Lacrimosa/other music, and well, to be honest, I dont see a bad idea in also talking about other bands/music, as long as this does not distract the main reason of existing of this forum, which is Lacrimosa and all related to the band =) But well, I dont want that any idea might make anyone upset, so I guess the best is that we agree with whatever idea coming :)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 22:36:33 »
@Julia: I remember that thread! it was one song for one week, wasnt it?

That's right!

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 23:44:55 »
That's right!

Definitely missing Lady Something here, she was burning the hell out of this forum!  8)
Greetings from St.Pete

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 01:53:12 »
Crhistina, I like your idea very much!! this forum needs more and more activity ;D
and I also like your ideas abot topics, girls ;) I was thinking about open a topic to tell a little story  remembering the first Lacri-song we listen to and to share how was that moment... do you like the idea?  ;D

My problem is, that I am often too tired or lazy to sit at the pc and type long texts about what I thought... and even more stressy to sit and read all the answers, think about it and then type my answer...
I understand you! I'm so lazy too! ;D

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 10:40:53 »
Crhistina, I like your idea very much!! this forum needs more and more activity ;D
and I also like your ideas abot topics, girls ;) I was thinking about open a topic to tell a little story  remembering the first Lacri-song we listen to and to share how was that moment... do you like the idea?  ;D

I understand you! I'm so lazy too! ;D

Fannie, I like your idea very much! :D

Later on I will write down a bit summary among all the ideas proposed here, and we could start somewhen putting them in practise :D

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 15:34:31 »
Yay! Cool incentive and I loved the ideas that were proposed!  ;) :D

BTW, do we plan to make some project as a gift for Christmas?  ;) I have an idea, but until I'm sure it is possible, I would rather keep it to myself for a day or two till I get it sorted.
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 20:36:06 »
So, dear people, so here you have a review of the ideas that have been proposed so far:

--> more philosophical threads
--> arranged "meeting times"
--> meetings when we can gather and listen to Lacrimosa's music together
--> "music nights" when we can listen to other music and do recommendations
--> more Lacrimosa-related threads
--> Bringing alive again the "one song for a week" thread
--> Topic to tell a little story remembering the first Lacri-song we listen to and to share how was that moment.
--> Christmas present-project Nina will tell us about hopefully soon :)

So far good ideas :) what do u think? should we put in practise some of them already? :D