Author Topic: Unpleasant answer from Hall of Sermon  (Read 5269 times)

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
Antw:Unpleasant answer from Hall of Sermon
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013, 01:16:54 »
Ok, I'm starting to get your point, so you want Tilo to read your book. But you don't want to send it to some random assistant, you want just Tilo to read it, or I am wrong?? It's something personal of course. I got it.

Yes I understand, but sometimes It's not that easy to reach some artists. But you should write what you are writting here on a mail, maybe it will work, if not, at least you tried it. It's weird Tilo to refuse it like that, but yeah we all have right to don't want to do something, of course.
★ Leave a trail of Magick wherever you go! ★

MyleneMaelinhon Offline ua

• Just poppin more
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 01:30:30 »
Noooo... The book is not ready now and Im not sure he will be interested in anyway. It has pretty specific topic and idea.
I meant that I wanna get a photo of his palms in good quality and place it in book, among other artists I asked it about (got 3 positive answers at the moment).
And write a dedication to him in the beginning.

I dont want him to read it, or contact me, or smth..  But I cant just place the photo with no approval. And I have no one in good quality
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 01:37:43 by MyleneMaelinhon »
Who is solitary, will never be abandoned.

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 02:01:25 »
Oh man it's not such a big deal, I mean, it's clear now for me what you want, and I think people from HoS didn't get the point. Because it's not something weird, or so, it's just an 'ok' for a picture in a good quality.

• Just poppin more
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 14:33:24 »
So thats why am I angry!
Cause its not something like "give me his naked photo"  ;D I thinks hands are not so intimate...
Anyway Ill write a dedication.  :'(

Tajj Offline ru

• Forenhase
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 15:55:25 »
So thats why am I angry!
Cause its not something like "give me his naked photo"  ;D I thinks hands are not so intimate...
Mmm... Mylene, no matter what the reasons Tilo has for the refusal at your request, he has the right to say "no." I think it makes no sense to insist on. He don't want to and that's enough reason if he's really your favorite artiste, as you say, and if you really respect him. Possible you could pay attention to other celebrities who are more loyal to your work and are willing to cooperate.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 16:09:13 »
So thats why am I angry!
I can't understand you. I truly tried but I can't. Do you respect Tilo? If you do, then you can't be angry with his decision.  Because it is his decision. If you love someone, or like someone, or simply respect someone it's automatic that you respect all decisions of this person, no matter how much they hurt you. Sorry for a mentor-like tone, but...
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Keineangst Offline ec

• Forenhase
  • To fly, to feel, to be as brave as they taught me
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 17:24:31 »
So thats why am I angry!

Hi Mylene. I just wanted to say that while I understand your desire of having a physical part of Tilo as a part of the presentation of your book, I really think you should try to see this issue from Tilo's perspective and try to not be angry about it. If Tilo means so much to you, you probably agree with most things he says and so his line of reasoning might be something you respect and trust. Therefore, you should keep in mind that he has analyzed your problem and reached the conclusion that it might not be good for him to do this. I agree with you, his hands are not an intimate part, but there might be many more implications to your request than just letting you take a picture of his hands.

Anyway, you should try to keep in mind that, as some people already stated, although he doesn't answer the e-mails personally, he actually makes the decisitions, so what the people at HoS told you is the message Tilo gave you (maybe not using the artistry of Tilo himself, but it really should contain the gist of Tilo's message).

I really wish you lots of luck with your book and I hope that you can avoid resenting Tilo for this inconvenience. Try to have happy thoughts! :) :) :) *Good vibes to you*

Dem Leben neu erwacht und erwacht ganz neu im Leben - Lacrimosa!

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 17:32:08 »
So thats why am I angry!

Oh, try to understand his decision..., and don't be angry, please!!!
The fact that you'll write a dedication for him anyway, this is so touching and beautiful!!! This is true admiration, respect and love!!!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 00:05:27 »
Folks, if Tilo can say NO, and everybody agrees he has the right to deny it, and blablah (which is true) let's Mylene to be angry, because the writer, has also right to be angry let's be more objective. Just saying ;)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 07:26:06 »
Folks, if Tilo can say NO, and everybody agrees he has the right to deny it, and blablah (which is true) let's Mylene to be angry, because the writer, has also right to be angry let's be more objective. Just saying ;)

from this point of view, it happens that everyone also has the right to ask Mylene not to be angry, anger is a bad, destroying feeling and we too have the right not to tolerate it, and if one needs support and cooperation, he/she should be ready for compromise and understanding. Being objective is such a thing that needs strict borders...Or else it leads to nothing but total disorder and bitching to each other. There's nothing bad in supporting people in getting peace in mind, better than letting them go on falling into darkness  ;)
Greetings from St.Pete

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 09:02:43 »

Here I agree with Lorena, she has the right to be angry, as long as she does not disrespect anyone here in the forum. Nobody here knows what this issue means for her, and we can just support her with advices if we are concerned, or ignore her matter, but in the end she will be the one deciding how she feels, bearing in mind that respect is importan,t no matter how angry you are. Angriness is an human emotion and everybody feels it from time to time. Restraining emotions by not tolerating them does not help either.
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2013, 11:19:36 »
Dear girls, of course Mylene has the right to be angry, or to experience any other kind of feelings and emotions. This is beyond any question! And, to speak only for myself, my intention was only to comfort her sad soul!   :)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2013, 23:01:57 »
I think you've got every right to be angry, out of the question! The question is whether it'll bring you anything? Does it make you feel happier? Does it make you get what you want? Does it feel good?... Anger usually derives from a hurt ego (I mock my ego mostly in that I tell it to stop acting like a child that doesn't get his loly...) and I believe that self is necessary but ego a pain in the ass (so actually something we should try to avoid of getting the upper hand) ... I can understand your disappointment, absolutely!, you wished it badly that they would say yes, and in the end they said no... but try this: you have a choice on how to feel under this disappointment eventhough you might at this point while reading this think you haven't... you do... And I do think that if you listen to what your love for Lacrimosa and Tilo tells you, your anger will disappear in no time and you'll look upon it with understanding,cause your anger does not arrive from the love for Lacrimosa does it? Your anger derives from the believe you need a specific thing to express this love and now don't get this chance... but love is all-around and felt even without spoken words, you don't need this to prove your love/gratitude and belief in this awesome band and great human being.  I beg you to not take those words too personal, they're not at all meant to hurt you, that's something I'm 100% certain off!!!! And they're not meant offensive or denigrating! I send you a very big hug with loads of positiveness!! :)

Please, love each other :) life's too short to waste it on fights of the ego...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• Just poppin more
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2013, 00:38:05 »
U know, the main problem is that Im absolutely not sure that my ask was really passed to Tilo :\
So Im thinkimg about contacing in some other way.
Or, may be, contact other band members
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 00:42:57 by MyleneMaelinhon »