Author Topic: Planet Earth - A scream for help  (Read 11684 times)

Inessa Vinter Offline ru

• First Forenkenner
Antw:Planet Earth - A scream for help
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2013, 13:51:17 »
In the city where I live tap water is drinkable. I almost didn't buy bottled water. And we have little that is sold in glass bottles. Basically, unfortunately, plastic. A window in the apartment and I placed the wood. I am against windows from plastic.
Ich bin der Saft in deinen Adern Und Tag für Tag durchströme ich dein Herz...

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 15:40:17 »
Well, I don't know how to reply this topic too.

And I don't think I can help too much. Yes, I do everything I can, but I think I'm spoiling everyday because I use my car.

I live in a city surrounded by montains. So, my city is irregular, having many, but so many, so many inclives. I've never seen a city or town with so many inclives in my life. The towns which has so many too, are here, near to Belo Horizonte. I live at the top of a mountain.

It doesn't encourage people to use bycicles, for exemple. The only places where have bike ways are in the south, were the inclives are softer. So that's why people here prefer cars and motocycles. It's almost impossible for me to use a bycicle.

But except for the car - unfortunately - I can help...
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Keineangst Offline ec

• Forenhase
  • To fly, to feel, to be as brave as they taught me
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2013, 04:31:12 »
I know what you mean Fernanda, I live in Quito, at 2800 meters of altitude, right between several mountains. Whe have lots of slopes and it's very difficult to ride bicycles (and also very dangerous because people are not used to respect driving laws), but I think young people are trying to increase the use of them, partly because of the environmental implications and partly because of the impossible traffic of the city. Anyhow, I literally live at the foot of a small mountain and in order to get anywhere I must walk up (or take a bus and get to the top of) about 2 km of slope. I mostly walk out of my house, or take the bus. But to transport from the university to my german course and any other place I have to be, I use the public bicycle (I used to own one, but it was stolen.. ahhh...). That is an amazing service, because it gives you lots of liberty to get around without being worried about the whereabouts of your bicycle and gets you access to most parts of the city. Plus, you really excercise in the slopes ;). One of the inconvenients I see is that it's very uncomfortable to wear anything like skirts, dresses or high heels, but I've gotten used to riding my bike in those... and except for really formal attire, I can manage any other kind of clothing. Another thing is the raining part... but still... the bike is a lot better than being stuck in the traffic for one hour instead of taking a 15 min ride with the bike.

So... that's my very small contribution to the environment, riding a bike in a slopy city :).

At home, we recycle most plastic bottles and paper (which is reused first). Plus, there is a safe disposal program of batteries at my university, where I leave all used ones. Oh... and I never take a shower for more than 20 min, I only use cold water and close the faucet while I am getting soap on myself :)

On the issue of plastic bottles I must say that the pH of tap water here is on the acidic side and it does hurt my stomach to consume it, so I drink bottled water. Even when I recycle most of the bottles, it's not the best thing for the environment, I am sadly aware, but I must also care for my wellbeing. What I try to do is buy 5 lt bottles and pour the water in a cup when I am at home, reusing only one small bottle to cary water around. I know it's not much, but I try to compensate for it with the recycling.
And on that issue, one must consider that we don't only drink simple water, but for example, water with electrolites. It's always better to buy glass bottles, but one has to be very careful. I myself have broken several bottles by bumping them into something... ahh... distracted me :(

Well... those are my impressions/contributions on things to do for our planet. I wish I could do more, but I also wish we would rise awareness on the bigger issues. Monster companies, with impacts thousands of times higher than the pollution of small countries like mine, with a complete disregard towards the earth issues, and willing and able to pay up for a debt that will never be fully covered. Even with the international pacts, I believe that any monetary compensation is a joke compared to the great damage these multinational companies do. It's all about greed, in the end, it's all about the money, which is why it's so very important to always keep the human, caring, sharing side of people alive.

Ah... us... human beings, always turning against ourselves
Dem Leben neu erwacht und erwacht ganz neu im Leben - Lacrimosa!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2013, 19:37:43 »
In the city where I live tap water is drinkable. I almost didn't buy bottled water. And we have little that is sold in glass bottles. Basically, unfortunately, plastic. A window in the apartment and I placed the wood. I am against windows from plastic.

That's good right :) and yeah that with the plastic bottles is regrettably a common prob in many countries... the fact it co-exists... in fact I think it's clear that governments should juts invest in purified tapwater so there is no need for plastic NOR glass bottles on that matter (counting we have like 7-10 brands of water with each three types of water!!! *insane!!!* that would spare at least SOME plastic-making) ... though we still have orange juices and soft drinks of all kinds... we used to have them more in glass bottles but in most supermarkets they switched to plastic bottles (demand and delivery) It's our consumption as well that keeps things up ... if we stop drinking soft drinks all together (in fact we don't really need them... I'm not judging!! just stating... I do am guilty of drinking soft drinks myself, at this very moment even... though it'll be the last bottles as I decided for myself I'll drink what mom bought and then stop it) the economy would lose money if they'd keep producing it... fact is... economy losing money = people losing jobs. So you solve one problem with another so to say. And I think there lies the answer to: why doesn't the government interfere here?  (my guess, I didn't research it yet, I will when I find some time, so my guess is that seeing everything turns around money on this planet that production of glass lies higher than that of plastic, specially seeing that there are high norms they need to keep in production as in KYOTO which means extra investment, that together with fact that for some reason most people don't fancy glass bottles...)

And yeah, for our windows we also used wood... though I'm also a bit double about that seeing a tree had to be cut for that... but well I'll be planting loads of in heme flowers and trees and everything nature needs in my garden to compensate the loss of the tree I needed for my home!!

Well, I don't know how to reply this topic too.

And I don't think I can help too much. Yes, I do everything I can, but I think I'm spoiling everyday because I use my car.

I live in a city surrounded by montains. So, my city is irregular, having many, but so many, so many inclives. I've never seen a city or town with so many inclives in my life. The towns which has so many too, are here, near to Belo Horizonte. I live at the top of a mountain.

It doesn't encourage people to use bycicles, for exemple. The only places where have bike ways are in the south, were the inclives are softer. So that's why people here prefer cars and motocycles. It's almost impossible for me to use a bycicle.

But except for the car - unfortunately - I can help...

see things like "I don't think I can help too much"... are things which are NOT true :) everything you do, the decision to separate your dirt, the fact you turn off the light whenever you leave a room or can do without, the fact you don't leave the tapwater run when not necessary or you eat fruits and vegetables which were grown in your area make A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE!!! It may seem so little and insignificant for you but please don't stare at the things that you can't do or don't do but at those things you DO and search for other things you CAN do! there's so many things we can do to avoid this planet from suffering...

Now as it seems a general common idea that "I can't really make a difference" is present here, here some things you can try and take a look at in your very home, you don't even need to move or whatever, just at your home

daily actions in which you can already make a difference:

1. Shower shorter, here in Belgium average showers take 8,5 minutes!!
=> you CAN shower shorter, it takes me 5 minutes these days when I wash my hair and of these 5 minutes the water is only running for 4 minutes as I turn the water off during which I soap body and hair. I don't say you should do this as well, but just looking at the time the water is running in general, if you can do it in 7 you don't need 8.5 and you spare water ... if you get it under 5 minutes you save up to 3.800 liters of water a month!! when you and I do it we save up to 7600liters a month, if Klodi joins us we save up to 11400liters a month! = 136800liters a year! Now come again you can't really make the difference? ;) every minute you stay less under the shower is water you saved for this planet!

2. turn off the water when you brush your teeth saves 14.8 liters a minute (seeing you need about 3 -5 minutes to brush your teeth you can count how much you save each time you brush your teeth

3. Do not use warm water when you don't really need it for example brushing teeth (yes, there are people using warm water for this!) or cleaning hands, washing vegetables,

4. Do not clean dishes with running tap water, but fill a tube and wash them in there, avoid from using more water than you truly need.

5. If you by accident drop icecubes, give them to a houseplant/outsideplant instead of putting them in the sink

6. Turn off the light when you leave a room even if you will turn back later, before you know you're not in the room for 10 minutes and you spared 10 minutes of energy!

7. don't let the tv play at the background

8. turn off the computer when you're not working on it

9. use sparelamps or LED

10. don't buy more than you need at the shop so make a grocery list before ... everything you buy and you don't eat will end up at the trash i.e. leads to spoiling our environment.

11. prefer local products!

12. reduce your meat-consumption ... not just for animal fair treatment but also because it's an explosive production of greenhousgas!
=> the adjusting I'm making is eating one day vegetarian, we have a famous thursday-veggie day here :)
=> furtheron I never ate much meat in first place.

Now this list is longer than this, but I'll come back to this in just a little while ;)

as for your car-problem... yes ... though ... of course I have no idea how your situation is and I can imagine at some moments; too hot/too cold it's not even healthy doing it with the bike if you go far... but JUST imagine you lived in the time your grand-grandparents grew up... they probably didn't have a car at your age... actually I'm pretty sure there are still many people your age NOW not having a car... what if by any circumstance you're not able to pay it anymore?It dies and you can't afford a new one? ... what will you do? I'm not saying that you should leave the car for what it is and switch to your bike... but what I read in your entry is the word "impossible" ... now I read this quote "Nothing is impossible, even the word itself says "I'm possible"" by audry Hepburn and I truly believe it... if you think it's worth it you'll find a way to do it ... and nobody is going to judge you if you furtheron decide to take the bike, but just think of this for just a second and you'll make me the happiest person on earth ;) And don't think in terms of always, but maybe once a year/a month/a week :) see the options, think wider than "I can't do this".
And otherwise, think of solutions which when it's truly impossible at this stage, which COULD make it possible...
I for myself, am not the most sportive person that exists I think, but I already made the deal with myself that if I get the job, I'll have to go a lot further than now where I drive with the bike... I'm NOT gonna take the car, I'm NOT gonna take the bus to the trainstation, I'm gonna take the bike... I know I'm a grumpy depressed girl when I step out of bed in the morning but nonetheless I'm gonna take the bike :D and then the train... sometimes the things we want to support and we truly want in our heart need sacrifices at other periods of our lives :)

I know what you mean Fernanda, I live in Quito, at 2800 meters of altitude, right between several mountains. Whe have lots of slopes and it's very difficult to ride bicycles (and also very dangerous because people are not used to respect driving laws), but I think young people are trying to increase the use of them, partly because of the environmental implications and partly because of the impossible traffic of the city. Anyhow, I literally live at the foot of a small mountain and in order to get anywhere I must walk up (or take a bus and get to the top of) about 2 km of slope. I mostly walk out of my house, or take the bus. But to transport from the university to my german course and any other place I have to be, I use the public bicycle (I used to own one, but it was stolen.. ahhh...). That is an amazing service, because it gives you lots of liberty to get around without being worried about the whereabouts of your bicycle and gets you access to most parts of the city. Plus, you really excercise in the slopes ;). One of the inconvenients I see is that it's very uncomfortable to wear anything like skirts, dresses or high heels, but I've gotten used to riding my bike in those... and except for really formal attire, I can manage any other kind of clothing. Another thing is the raining part... but still... the bike is a lot better than being stuck in the traffic for one hour instead of taking a 15 min ride with the bike.

So... that's my very small contribution to the environment, riding a bike in a slopy city :).

That's a beautiful story!!! And really cool as well that you try to overcome the difficulties :) and indeed, the bike or doing things by foot just gives you an immense amount of freedom + less irritation! And that was the same thing I always worried about when I went with the bike to the railwaystation when I studied in Ghent... one time I had this horrible embarrassing situation where my pants got stuck between my bicycle chain and there was only ONE solution if I wanted to get the train on time... pull... and I did... and piece of my pants was cut away. so I had to take the train this way and spend an entire day at university with a pants of which one of the leggs was half gone... it was embarrassing top... but I surived :D and now I laugh but in the end I was doing a good cause for the environment AND for my own health! ;)

At home, we recycle most plastic bottles and paper (which is reused first). Plus, there is a safe disposal program of batteries at my university, where I leave all used ones. Oh... and I never take a shower for more than 20 min, I only use cold water and close the faucet while I am getting soap on myself :)

On the issue of plastic bottles I must say that the pH of tap water here is on the acidic side and it does hurt my stomach to consume it, so I drink bottled water. Even when I recycle most of the bottles, it's not the best thing for the environment, I am sadly aware, but I must also care for my wellbeing. What I try to do is buy 5 lt bottles and pour the water in a cup when I am at home, reusing only one small bottle to cary water around. I know it's not much, but I try to compensate for it with the recycling.
And on that issue, one must consider that we don't only drink simple water, but for example, water with electrolites. It's always better to buy glass bottles, but one has to be very careful. I myself have broken several bottles by bumping them into something... ahh... distracted me :(

Yes, of COURSE you need to think of your own well-being... maybe they don't really have a good purifying system then... So you refill a smaller bottle with the 5lt bottle then when I'm correct? That's clever thinking indeed :)
Yes, electrolites and dissolving of the plastic into the water... it's a think we should be aware off, cancer doesn't come out of the blue.

Well... those are my impressions/contributions on things to do for our planet. I wish I could do more, but I also wish we would rise awareness on the bigger issues. Monster companies, with impacts thousands of times higher than the pollution of small countries like mine, with a complete disregard towards the earth issues, and willing and able to pay up for a debt that will never be fully covered. Even with the international pacts, I believe that any monetary compensation is a joke compared to the great damage these multinational companies do. It's all about greed, in the end, it's all about the money, which is why it's so very important to always keep the human, caring, sharing side of people alive.

indeed! And that's exactly why it's important to connect people worldwide... like ISF, like WWF, like PETA and so so many other organisations do, I recently became a member of the natureorganisation that tries to change things in Belgium... they put effort in creating new woods, defending animal rights, creating awareness, deliver education to young and old. Regrettably indeed a lot turns around money but there's nobody who forces us to do the same the opposite is true, when we listen to our heart we hear that it leads us away from money and power... I truly believe that all together we can make it work because love is stronger than any issue created by our ego ... and bigger issues are already thrown up even by higher people like Obama... people with a big heart and a voice people listen to is what we need... cause no money in the world can solve the problem, we and our love, our nature CAN all we gotta do is listen to our hearts and decide for something even if we catch attention by doing so and people might mock with it because it's new for them or keeps up a mirror in which they reflect their own mistakes ... for some this may seem simple as many of you already have a big heart to which they listen! and I'm happy to have found you great people in here!

Ah... us... human beings, always turning against ourselves

mmm we didn't make it easy on ourselves... when you start to think ... if tomorrow earth would force us to go back to the beginning, I wonder how many would truly survive... then I mean truly the beginning! and it can, earth can make us within every next second of our lives but I don't think many realise that it could happen...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2013, 22:10:07 »
So an update on the project I'm working on... I got complete green light this week, so I'm starting up the social media... you can follow us on twitter at this stage already @BelgiumgoesISF, I'm going to add some of you guys I was already following on my personal twitter, in case you wonder what the heck is "BelgiumgoesISF" :) ... normally I'm gonna start up our website this weekend, I'll share it here as soon as it's up and running, facebook will be up soon too but that's gonna be created by my friend :) ... this is all pretty exciting. Sorry if in first place there'll be mostly retweets at this stage, we're still getting up things, in future we'll be sharing about projects of ourselves and info's we collect ourselves :) So on this matter I have a huuuuge request to you guys, if you come across interesting articles/documentaries/movies/pictures/etc. that have to do with this; nature, environment, healthcare, animal care, flowers, animals, recycling, vegetarianism, veganism, trees, birds, plants, greencare, sustainability (in ANY form!) etc etc please DOOOOO share here, on twitter, on facebook or wherever!!! The more infos we spread into the world the more we can make people aware and the more we work together, the more we can assure a future for our children and their children's children! :) he... happy to finally be able to write this post!!!
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Morgentau Offline 00

• First Forenkenner
  • banned
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2013, 16:40:18 »
@Kitty

Nice Designation in your first posting :) and my greatest admiration for that :). Ever and ever I do hear the people say: "The world is bad, but we can´t do somewhat against that or things like - we can´t save the world!" and so on. Here in Germany the politic for example is became more and more alternativeless because our big Lady A. Merkel repeated it more and more before the people: "This is alternativeless!" And if I see the talkshows with our big politician on a level if it would be so that no one could understand the great complexity of the system and we? We believe it all and so we do believe that we could do nothing as an individuum.

Nearly all people are so clueless and without knowlegde (that is my view of point) and they have no interesting to talk about our economy or our monetery system! More and more I do understand Tilos FASSADE in this way and if he has sayed onetime: "If we look at the frontage of our society than the things seems to be so great and so complex. But if one look really behind the frontage than one can see that there is not much behind it. Now I do understand some things about our economy and our monetery system and so I can say it is a very very good example for what Tilo has told us about FASSADE :)! ....

You stand up in this world dear Kitty and therefore my greatest admiration :)! You stand up far away from media which tell us ever and ever that one can do nothing and that one is mightless in a subtle way. I know your way to do somewhat for this world is an other way than my way. You search the peace and the freedom in your soul and that is very well :)! But I must stand up with all my knowledge about our dirty system and fighting! Our world is in war - in a world wide war! Yet we do fighting with digital Money and in this war are CDOs and CDS the weapons of mass destruction, and Europe is massif under attack and in the visor of "Big Money"! This world wide war is a virtual war yet but how long it would be so :(? "Big Money" is fighting for the world domination and our nations are in choke-hold of the big banks!

We broke their might yet! Or we go down if I see it right. Ok Morgentau and his "great battles" ;D! But to be true I want a bit courting here by the way therefore: "Dear people! Please try to understand a bit what happens really in this world and take a look behind the frontage (Fassade!) of high finance and banking!" .. Don´t dream so much, wake up :)!! ....

I want not be a slave of big banks and "Big Money"! But actually I´m as everyone from Europe or from America it is and .... NO! I don´t let it be >:( !!!!

Diese Hände zum Beten gefaltet!
Diese Hände zum Töten bereit!

(Titel: Das Schweigen written by T. Wolff)   

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2013, 19:34:52 »
That's very important topic. I'm sad that can't do more than I want. Earth is so beautiful and that's not good that we destroy every day. But I'm glad when I see what happend here, on the forum. Earth needs our help.
Tańczący Trumniarz...

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2013, 16:34:59 »
I can finally say I'm ding something for the planeeeet!

The girl that works with my mom and me is in a Scouts group, and they have a project about 'Eco-walls'. You can build walls with plastic bottles filled with plastic. They need a division wall in their place (they need two classrooms, I believe), and they'll make this division with the ecowall. Actually, the word is 'Ecobrick'. A 2L plastic filled with plastic is one brick. Etc...

So she brought one of these bottles, and we're filling it with all our plastic garbage. Once it's full, it becomes an eco-brick.
So, instead of paying a lot of money to build a wall, they'll use this bottles and there'll be less garbage.
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Keineangst Offline ec

• Forenhase
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2013, 17:25:11 »
I can finally say I'm ding something for the planeeeet!

The girl that works with my mom and me is in a Scouts group, and they have a project about 'Eco-walls'. You can build walls with plastic bottles filled with plastic. They need a division wall in their place (they need two classrooms, I believe), and they'll make this division with the ecowall. Actually, the word is 'Ecobrick'. A 2L plastic filled with plastic is one brick. Etc...

So she brought one of these bottles, and we're filling it with all our plastic garbage. Once it's full, it becomes an eco-brick.
So, instead of paying a lot of money to build a wall, they'll use this bottles and there'll be less garbage.

Cool idea in fact! :). I was thinking about the resilience of that wall and its stability... do you think there's some formal information about that? And, how will they be pasting the bottles together?. It would be very useful to be able to use such a technique for our 'choir space', to properly divide it and make it prettier :)

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2013, 22:36:57 »
GoPro: Fireman Saves Kitten
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2013, 02:44:35 »
Cool idea in fact! :). I was thinking about the resilience of that wall and its stability... do you think there's some formal information about that? And, how will they be pasting the bottles together?. It would be very useful to be able to use such a technique for our 'choir space', to properly divide it and make it prettier :)

To all the others, sorry to post a facebook page in spanish, but it's the one I've found.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/donderecicloorg/todo-sobre-los-ecoladrillos/420389811342563

Just search 'ecoladrillo' in google, and you'll find images of little constructions made of it. right now I'm doing one at home, hehe. It's incredible how much plastic would have gone directly to the garbage.

I've reading some older posts about what to do in the day-by-day, it's impressive what I read about water. Someone (It think it was Kitty) said that an average shower was 8.5 minutes... If you knew that there's people that showers for more than half an hour here. There's not much care fo water in Argentina, perhaps because our country is actually 'swimming' on it: we have the Guaraní aquiferous (one of the biggest drinking water reservoirs on the planet), and big glaciers that we *ejem* shared with Chile (it was a big problem between us, until the UN decided to declare them 'patrimonio de la humanidad', which means that now it doesn't belong to any of us, but to everyone).
So, yes, there's a 'let's spoil water' culture here. Not in all Argentina, some of our regions (la Puna, Chaco, etc) have big water problems... And some people try to take care of it. But you'll always see people spoiling a lot of drinkable water to clean the sidewalk (yes, they use a hose and liters and liters of drinkable water on the sidewalk). That's outrageous.
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Keineangst Offline ec

• Forenhase
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2013, 04:30:13 »
To all the others, sorry to post a facebook page in spanish, but it's the one I've found.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/donderecicloorg/todo-sobre-los-ecoladrillos/420389811342563

Just search 'ecoladrillo' in google, and you'll find images of little constructions made of it. right now I'm doing one at home, hehe. It's incredible how much plastic would have gone directly to the garbage.

I've reading some older posts about what to do in the day-by-day, it's impressive what I read about water. Someone (It think it was Kitty) said that an average shower was 8.5 minutes... If you knew that there's people that showers for more than half an hour here. There's not much care fo water in Argentina, perhaps because our country is actually 'swimming' on it: we have the Guaraní aquiferous (one of the biggest drinking water reservoirs on the planet), and big glaciers that we *ejem* shared with Chile (it was a big problem between us, until the UN decided to declare them 'patrimonio de la humanidad', which means that now it doesn't belong to any of us, but to everyone).
So, yes, there's a 'let's spoil water' culture here. Not in all Argentina, some of our regions (la Puna, Chaco, etc) have big water problems... And some people try to take care of it. But you'll always see people spoiling a lot of drinkable water to clean the sidewalk (yes, they use a hose and liters and liters of drinkable water on the sidewalk). That's outrageous.

Thanks for the info, Rajel :) :) :)... I will look into that :) :) :).
I know what you mean when you say people waste lots of water cleaning sidewalks and stuff. That happens around here too. It'd be very hard to make people understand what an impact their actions have on our world... ahhh...

GoPro: Fireman Saves Kitten

OMG Antje!!! :) :) :) I just looove this video! :) :) :)... I didn't dare to watch it before because watching videos with any sort of animal suffering (even fake one, like in a movie) makes me feel incredibly sad, to the point of tears... but after reading the story on FB I decided to watch it... ahh... such a beautiful thing to do for a baby cat... Ahhh... I just have to say... I LOVE GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE!!! :) :) :)

I wanted to share a video from you tube featuring Eugenio Derbez talking against bull fights... but it's in Spanish. I wasn't sure if it was ok to post it... so... please... let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hISZO_hNNaE#t=85

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2013, 18:49:58 »
Maybe this link has already been posted here, ... but, anyway...
http://www.interestingfunfacts.com/4-minutes-that-will-change-your-life.html?h=10
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht