Author Topic: a story behind a photo (new)  (Read 8147 times)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
Antw:a story behind a photo (new)
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2013, 22:57:34 »
Here is my text ^^

That morning I woke up earlier than usually, but his eyes crossed my mind as usually (actually as always). I got up immediately, thinking of the list of things and stuff I had to do; just daily routine, nonsense for me. I opened the window of my bedroom, foggy weather. I sighed.
Finally I got out of my home.
Suddenly, emotions overwhelmed me and I felt I couldn't breath anymore: I had to sit in a close bench. Far behind me I saw a forest, a deep dark forest that attracted all my attention: this darkness reminded me of his eyes -oh, no, his eyes on my mind again - and my heart started beating fast. I felt the need of walking and not stopping until I was in this forest. I walked, walked and walked and discovered a strange path: it was so bright: the sunlight conbined with the autumn colours was creating such a warm image on me. A bit further I could see strange people walking happily through the path. There was also a wall between this path and the forest: I looked at it quite sad; why a wall between this comfortable path and the deep and dark forest I wanted to go through? Why always a wall betweem what is comfortable and supposed to be meant for me and what I really want?
I could not anymore....What an irony. I left me fall to the floor, over my knees. I started to cry. This landscape was as my own life: the beautiful path, as my daily life where everything seemed to be okay: had a work, friends, money, a family; and the forest was him, whom I really wanted, and a life with him: a mistery, unknown, difficult , rather impossible to achieve. But it is what I longed for, it is what my heart bleeded for. The wall was of course the impossibility, the distance between him and me.

After some minutes crying myself out I decided to cross. No matter what, no matter how comfortable the path was. I went to the wall then and tried to jump over it: I (obviously) failed, but this did not mean I stopped trying it: I tried, again and again, my legs and arms hurt already, with little bleeding wounds, but finally I could cross it. I fell on the other side of the wall. Then I was in front of the way to the forest. I looked for the last time to the path....And went into the woods finally. I walked through it anxiously, looking for him: he had to be here somewhere! My heart beated desperate:  I thought I heard his voice through the wind. I followed that sound....and, as my heart expected, there was he. Staring at me, his deep eyes on me: those eyes that could not leave me. I looked at him too: I needed him to hold me, to make these nightmare end, to take me with him forever to nowhere.
- You knew and know that this can't be posible, this is just a dream - he said to me with his poetical voice.
- It is not: you are my path, my real path and I came here for you
- I am sorry, love is not meant for you and me.
He disappeared.
Suddenly.
I was there, standing alone, in the dark forest; I cried, shouted his name, cried, calling him. But nothing happened.

Will I be trapped forever in this forest?

The alarm clock sounds, I wake up, and get into the path again...
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 00:08:47 »
Christina, that's impressive!
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 01:31:59 »
Guys! Wonderful stories! Unfortunately I haven't had time to write anything, but I'm glad to read yours :) thanks for sharing.
Ich warte auf dich! 

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2013, 02:17:57 »
Here comes my story! It's a bit short, hope you like it! ;D

It was a normal afternoon, we went for a walk in the garden. We walked and walked, a lot, and we walked through the trees, guided only by the wind. Until a moment when we did not know exactly where we were. It wasn't the same garden. Suddenly everything was wrapped in a soft orange light. Only silence remained in each of us, it was almost a magical feeling, as if we could somehow understand what was happening. Time passed, maybe very slowly or maybe too fast. Then began to getting dark, in the distance we could see just a lighted way, we all knew that we had to follow. Though no one knew where that path would lead, or what things would be beyond, the only thing we were sure of was that we should go into it because there would be something for us, then together we walk to the light.

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2013, 09:41:11 »
Fannie, it's lovely  :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2013, 22:48:53 »
so  :D  time for our winners!  8)

before announcing anything, let me tell you that every single story impressed me in a unique way [haha, Olga, the last line of your short story, hilarious  ;D  it made me laugh my ass off  ;D  ] and so i had a hard work choosing the best. next - this time there were no poetry entries, which made me a little disappointed, because i know we have good poets around here [ :P ] and i'm also a poet myself  ;D  ... so, lack of poetry made me choose 2 winners of a story part!

here we go ... *trumpet* TADAAAAAAM!

winner number 1

ELENA

Oh, this light! This light that makes my heart beat faster! This light that warms my soul! Now I’m crying. Long tears are falling down on my face, now, thinking of him… I’m just human, after all, no matter how much I try to say I’m different. I have my memories, my dreams, thoughts, pains and wishes. I have all of them, just like every one! I’m only human, no matter how much I can endure!
This light! I remember him every day and his scent haunts me almost every single moment of my life. I’m struggling, I’m desperately trying to find out a way to chase his trace, his shadow, his ghost, his memory…, I want this beautiful creature he is out of my mind! Everything is so long gone, but his presence is still here, within me!
This light! This light makes the world smaller, and so it is indeed, this light makes the world look different. I don’t know why, but right now I’m looking at me just like being in a movie. I’m walking in this incredible light and I don’t know where I’m going, I don’t know for sure… What I know is that I have to stop here, to take the bus. To take a bus. So I stopped. I’m looking around and I can’t stop wondering about this light… the air is condensed, it is like honey, deeply flavored.
The air is now solid all over me, but I can still breathe… There are people here, and this makes me extremely nervous. So, I pull my hood down and I turn on my heels. I’ll go right there … to this little square. Look! There’s a little bench, I’ll go there… No, another one, behind that tree… and there’s somebody sitting. Oh, I hate this! I just want a little place to be alone. It gets on my nerves, this situation! I say this in French in my mind, I always love to say this in French: “Il me tape sur les nerfs!” Well, I can’t remember exactly how to spell this, but … I simply adore the way it sounds! It makes me feel better.
Now, the next frame of my movie. The distant bench. The man sitting there. Really, it doesn’t matter! I’ll go to sit for a while, anyway. He is not looking at me, but I can see, my presence disturbed him. That’s quite nice! Hm! I’m annoying, isn’t it?! So, he should go! Just go! Well, in my dreams! No, of course he is not leaving! And, even worse, he wants to start talking! Actually, he is trying to open his mouth, but I won’t let him. I’m looking at me asking to keep silence, with the deepest and the most serious voice ever used to express a prayer in this world! I cannot bear a single word! I just want to be alone with him, that one in my thoughts! Dear God, everything depends on this! And the stranger doesn’t want to shut up! I’m terrified, he’s speaking. I think my head will simply crack. Once again, just like in a movie, I’m waiting to see his words hitting me, but he…he is asking me to talk! He wants me to talk, to say something, anything: “Just break the silence, lady.” And I don’t know, I swear I don’t know, I can’t find any reason for this, but I start talking. And I talk, and talk and talk…and then, I suddenly stop: “In a dream, last night, I was one of the saddest people in the world”. I get up from the bench and I leave.
The air is liquefied in my eyes, but I’m still breathing… And in this blinding light, I can see the stranger following me. He is holding my hand in deep silence.
On the empty road, the air is ethereal now.  In the light, we are still walking … all of us, two strangers and forever with them, their shadows.

winner number 2

CHRISTINA

That morning I woke up earlier than usually, but his eyes crossed my mind as usually (actually as always). I got up immediately, thinking of the list of things and stuff I had to do; just daily routine, nonsense for me. I opened the window of my bedroom, foggy weather. I sighed.
Finally I got out of my home.
Suddenly, emotions overwhelmed me and I felt I couldn't breath anymore: I had to sit in a close bench. Far behind me I saw a forest, a deep dark forest that attracted all my attention: this darkness reminded me of his eyes -oh, no, his eyes on my mind again - and my heart started beating fast. I felt the need of walking and not stopping until I was in this forest. I walked, walked and walked and discovered a strange path: it was so bright: the sunlight conbined with the autumn colours was creating such a warm image on me. A bit further I could see strange people walking happily through the path. There was also a wall between this path and the forest: I looked at it quite sad; why a wall between this comfortable path and the deep and dark forest I wanted to go through? Why always a wall betweem what is comfortable and supposed to be meant for me and what I really want?
I could not anymore....What an irony. I left me fall to the floor, over my knees. I started to cry. This landscape was as my own life: the beautiful path, as my daily life where everything seemed to be okay: had a work, friends, money, a family; and the forest was him, whom I really wanted, and a life with him: a mistery, unknown, difficult , rather impossible to achieve. But it is what I longed for, it is what my heart bleeded for. The wall was of course the impossibility, the distance between him and me.

After some minutes crying myself out I decided to cross. No matter what, no matter how comfortable the path was. I went to the wall then and tried to jump over it: I (obviously) failed, but this did not mean I stopped trying it: I tried, again and again, my legs and arms hurt already, with little bleeding wounds, but finally I could cross it. I fell on the other side of the wall. Then I was in front of the way to the forest. I looked for the last time to the path....And went into the woods finally. I walked through it anxiously, looking for him: he had to be here somewhere! My heart beated desperate:  I thought I heard his voice through the wind. I followed that sound....and, as my heart expected, there was he. Staring at me, his deep eyes on me: those eyes that could not leave me. I looked at him too: I needed him to hold me, to make these nightmare end, to take me with him forever to nowhere.
- You knew and know that this can't be posible, this is just a dream - he said to me with his poetical voice.
- It is not: you are my path, my real path and I came here for you
- I am sorry, love is not meant for you and me.
He disappeared.
Suddenly.
I was there, standing alone, in the dark forest; I cried, shouted his name, cried, calling him. But nothing happened.

Will I be trapped forever in this forest?

The alarm clock sounds, I wake up, and get into the path again...

girls, congratulations! let me know how you decided, do you want the photo you wrote the story about or shall i send you some other from my gallery?

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2013, 00:01:48 »
Fannie, it's lovely  :)
Thank you! ^^

Congratulations dear winners! ;D ;D

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2013, 14:15:47 »
wow, thank you Klodi! ^^
I am glad you liked my little tale :) and of course I am soooooo glad for winning one of your lovely pictures ^^ For my choice, I want the one of my story, because this way I will always link the story with the picture <3

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2013, 15:13:39 »
i'm gonna need your e-mail address to send you the photo then  ;)  i'm not sure i have it  ;D

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2013, 18:04:57 »
 :) Thank you very much, Klo!!!! It's so good to know somebody likes your creation!!!! I'm grateful to you, my dear! And thank you for taking and posting here  the inspiring picture, that whispered me those words... It will be a privilege to have this one!  :)

Christina, my congratulations!!!!! :)

My dears, all of your stories are  soooo good! I'm very proud I posted mine here, with yours, and I think Klo's choice could have been any one of them.

Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2013, 18:15:05 »
:) Thank you very much, Klo!!!! It's so good to know somebody likes your creation!!!! I'm grateful to you, my dear! And thank you for taking and posting here  the inspiring picture, that whispered me those words... It will be a privilege to have this one!  :)

Christina, my congratulations!!!!! :)

My dears, all of your stories are  soooo good! I'm very proud I posted mine here, with yours, and I think Klo's choice could have been any one of them.

stupid me u.u for not congratulating you...u.u sorry me my dear Elena: congratulations! your story was great and impressed me so much! =)

Klodi: may I send you my email address by PM?

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2013, 18:25:37 »
Christina: you are too kind, my dear!!! Thank you for your words!  :)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2013, 21:07:12 »
Klodi: may I send you my email address by PM?

or on fb in my inbox, where ever you wish  :)  and the same goes to you, Elena  :)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2013, 21:38:15 »
congratulations dear Elena and Cristina!!!  ;D
Greetings from St.Pete

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2013, 05:06:03 »
Congratulations to the winners! :)