Author Topic: Can you help me?  (Read 2485 times)

Marie Phantasie Offline es

• just registered
  • Marie Schatzderphantasie.
Can you help me?
« on: December 28, 2012, 04:12:01 »
Hi! This is my second post in this forum, the first new post and I hope are in the right side.
My name is María, and I am a big fan of Lacrimosa. I know you probably can't do anything.
I ask for help... I don't want to miss the opportunity to see live Lacrimosa, my favorite band since age ten, in January. I'm 16. In Spain, in my city (Madrid), don't let minors in some halls (usually the smaller gauge) because in selling alcohol. It don't happens at concerts of very famous people (Rammstein, Iron Maiden).. who are often in large places like football stadiums ... Where the capacity is much bigger, but it occurs in the Arena Hall, where the concert was held Lacrimosa. This ban is not in force in other Spanish cities, but unfortunately, Lacrimosa just gives another concert in Spain in Barcelona. I have started to work to pay my trip to Barcelona, ​​but I do not collect enough money. It's a stupid ban, because if you are seeing the group of your life, you will not get drunk. You will be with the five senses on stage. I've already lost once the opportunity to see Lacrimosa, having bought the ticket, and to see other groups, particularly one that ... is dissolved. I lost that opportunity forever. I know people under 18 years old who have been able to see the concert in these circumstances being friends of the band, belonging to an official fan club, blog or forum some famous ... Because they go inside with the band and the bouncers don't say nothing.
Lacrimosa is very important to me, is my favorite band, my inspiration. If any other group, I would not bother doing this. Please, would get a chance? Can you help me? Do you know something? I would do anything in order to go to that concert, and see Tilo and Anne... I'm very sad. Lacrimosa is the group of my life.
Sorry about my bad english.
Thank you very much  :)

Antw:Can you help me?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 04:26:09 »
Well, that's a very real sh*t, yes. It often happens in México with bands playing in little clubs and it is really sad to see how many people can't get into the club just because they don't have an ID. Buuuut, in some other clubs, you are allowed to come into the club but not to buying alcohol, I guess you could do that, or go with a person that is +18, maybe a relative? Someone that can confirm they are taking care of you.

Good luck.

• just registered
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 05:06:22 »
No. I tried all options. I tried to go to the last concert with my parents.... But the bouncers are stupid. Is always the same: NO. I don't want to buy any alcohol... I'm quite tired to fight with the boucers, and with everyone in the halls.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:09:48 by Marie Phantasie »

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 11:41:41 »
Hello!
It's such a pity...I did not know that this was so hard there in Madrid!
I just have sent you a PM in Spanish (here in the forum is not allowed :p). I dont know if it will help but I hope you finally will be able to attend to the concert!

Hugs
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 13:29:31 »
Hi Marie,

So sorry to read about this problem :( I wish I knew a way to get round it, here in Belgium we don't have such rules, I remember I've been to concerts when I was just 13 years old (with company of an adult of course, mostly my sis :)) Hope you find a way to get inside and see your favourite band next year... crossing fingers in any case!
When you can dream it, you can do it!

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 14:01:31 »
Hi Marie, that's really stupid rule but yeah...
i thought of something(but sounds a bit lunatic), last time i saw kids with parents at Lacrimosa's concert in Frankfurt....so you might do something similar like that? Asking some elder adults who confirmed to go to Lacrimosa's concert in Madrid(you can check out on facebook event), and ask them help to sneak you in the venue as their "kid" or so...normally they shouldn't ask to check id of a kid and parents cause you don't get one, and once you get in shouldn't be a problem?  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

• just registered
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 15:54:09 »
Although you go with adults (I went with my father to the last concert) the bouncers says that you can't pass.  :'(

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 18:44:37 »
Although you go with adults (I went with my father to the last concert) the bouncers says that you can't pass.  :'(

That's so mean  :-X I really don't understand the reason for it ... in one ok when someone is underaged, not everyone aged 16 has the same level of consciousness and knowledge of "bad-keep distance" and "good-come close" ... but when there's a grown-up present accompanying ... I mean they would let the grown-up alone enter or? *again having big issues with corruption, politics and humanity in general*
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Asphodel Online ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2012, 19:13:47 »

wow that's so strange, I heard people saying that here in Russia it is ok to find some people in the queue who would take you as their "kid" and it's gonna be not a problem... And I've never heard that underaged people are not allowed in even with parents :o

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 00:28:18 »
Marie, I'm so sorry to read that! I understand you because I'm 16 too. Today I talked with a Spanish friend and she has the same problem with that stupid law! so sad  :( but if you collect enough money and if you can you are very welcome in Mexico to see Lacrimosa!  ;)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2012, 21:34:54 »
very stupid rule((( why don't they just ask ID in the bar? if I were local, may be I would know the tricky ways to pass, I don't know Spain and it's ways of life...I suppose this is all about how to make a security break the law? they are so strict with it and they can be fired for letting you in, so I think the only possible way is if you know their bosses who can relieve them from responsibility, as sometimes even the word of the band doesn't count as they serve for club not to the band directly.
I hope you can find a solution! good luck!
Greetings from St.Pete