Author Topic: Tako Needs your Advice!:D  (Read 7136 times)

Antw:Tako Needs your Advice!:D
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 19:48:13 »
oh with such meaning a good name they have chosen! actually, a lot of Russian traditional and popular names are Greek origin! my dad Aleksei - if I'm not wrong, means protector or smth close))) Peter(stone as we are informed by namebooks),Margarita, Andrey maybe too)))
Interesting story about Larissa! I only heard it meant seagull, but not sure anymore)))

well, names are very often similar, the religion is most of the time orthodox... :). I told you already that I like Russia a lot?!  Without kidding now! I would love to visit Russia very much! If I could, I would come for 2- 3 months and go by the Транссибирская магистраль from west to east with many rests to visit as many cities as possible.

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 23:14:32 »
I like Alma very much! :D

Natalia: Doc told me that he/she is gonna born in April.  :D

Congratulations Tamar, I don't know you too much but a baby is always a great new! :D about the names, I love Elisa for girl and Abel, Ismael, Elías, Arturo for boys hehehe
Hugs to you!
Ich warte auf dich! 

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2012, 01:25:43 »
Dears! :D
It's been long time since I posted here something new and also, I know, I hadn't frequent contact with all of you. :( Many thing has changed in my life and by the way I need your advice:

I wanna hear/read your versions of your favorite names, what do you think, which name will be perfect for my baby? :D yeah, by the way I'm pregnant of 5 almost months and still dunno what name give my baby, cuz my boy don't like my versions and I don't like his name versions.  ::)

P.S I dunno if is He or she, so feel free and tell me for both!

So, every new version are allowed! :D

Cheers!  :-*

Hi there and congratulations!! my best wishes for you and your future baby  ;D
About the names, for girls I would like: Luz (means light in spanish), Aura, Mariana, Annel, Michelle, Itzel, Alma...
For boys: Luis, Nicolas, Antonio, ... (so hard to think about boys names xD) anyway hope you like our names options  :)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2012, 09:15:11 »

well, names are very often similar, the religion is most of the time orthodox... :). I told you already that I like Russia a lot?!  Without kidding now! I would love to visit Russia very much! If I could, I would come for 2- 3 months and go by the Транссибирская магистраль from west to east with many rests to visit as many cities as possible.

that's a great idea! you are very welcome to St.Pete! :D
Greetings from St.Pete

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2012, 10:28:22 »
Dears! :D
It's been long time since I posted here something new and also, I know, I hadn't frequent contact with all of you. :( Many thing has changed in my life and by the way I need your advice:

I wanna hear/read your versions of your favorite names, what do you think, which name will be perfect for my baby? :D yeah, by the way I'm pregnant of 5 almost months and still dunno what name give my baby, cuz my boy don't like my versions and I don't like his name versions.  ::)

P.S I dunno if is He or she, so feel free and tell me for both!

So, every new version are allowed! :D

Cheers!  :-*

TAKYC!! :D Such wonderful news!! Also, very nice to hear from you! Congrats to you and your boy! *wipes eyes with tissue* Lacri moms are on the rise! :)

Here are some of my favorites!

Girls: Scarlett, Lily, Lavinia (from Roman mythology...wife of Aeneas ..interesting history to her),  Chrysanthia (golden flower), ELODIA (hehehe), Charlotte, May, and Madeline.

Boys: Ralph, Edward (Hahah Chris, same reasoning!), Samuel, and Tristan.

(is it obvious I want to adopt a girl?)

___

Lia & Olga:  :P Sia sees what you did there.

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2012, 16:10:26 »
Tako...such a pleasant surprise!! Congrats to you! Even though i don't know what names would be suitable...as I'm not too familiar with Western naming system..unless you also want a Chinese name for your baby..i could help! :)
Congrats again! Happy for you! ;D ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2012, 17:38:14 »
Take, what an awesome news! It is such a great surprise, my congratulations!  :D And glad to hear from you again in general!
As for the name suggestions - how about Linda, Lisa for a girl? And Arthur, Marc, Igor?
Or you might tell us what kind of names you like and don't like ;)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 19:38:48 »
Recalled some more names you may like,from my niece's kindergarten: Dominica, Marianna, Stefania, Albina, Juliana, Gabriela, Beata ( Beatrissa ), Eleonora, Veronica, Daniela, Sandra, Maria-Grazia (lol!),Solomia, Adriana,Ariadna,Aruna,Georgina( Gosha)

male: Platon, David, Demian, Jakov, Timur,Georgiy
Greetings from St.Pete

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2012, 03:56:02 »
Aaawww CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's nice to hear from you Tako! Now I can only think of Sophia for a girl and mmm Esteban for a boy. Good luck choosing the name for your baby ;D ;D and take care ^^

Lacri moms are on the rise! :)

Yeah \m/ \m/
We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2012, 04:08:55 »
What about Vankina?  :o ;D it would be a strong name.
Ich warte auf dich! 

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2012, 04:26:47 »
Congratulations!!!
About the names, some mentioned Alma (for girls) it's a beautiful name! Not just because it sounds so sweet, it also means 'soul' (in spanish).

And that's all that I can say, I don't know you so much to give you advice about your baby's name, I think it's too much responsability!

Good luck!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2013, 22:28:28 »
The doc said that it seems to be boy. :D :D

Elena, Thank you, dear. :) *hug* I like the name Teodor, but I fear it would be very unique in Georgia to youse. ;)

Christina, You're right, we haven't talked for a looooooong time, I hope we'll change it.  :)
About the names, Alexandra is my sis's little girl's name. :D I like all your advices for the girl names, but as far as my child is boy... I like Daniel it sounds beautiful. :) :) Nicolas was one of possible versions (Nicoloz or Nika in Georgia), but my boy disagree, He wants Luka. :o Thanks you, beauty.* big hug*

Olga, Thanks a lot. :D Daniel has already two voters! 8) :D Albert is also nice, but as I told to Elena it would be very strange here. :-\ Thanks for the compliment for my name.  :-* *blush* 

Nina, I wanted Dafna soooooooo much! I love this name!!
The name is good itself, but Alexander is the mane of some guy I dislike. :-[
Thank you, cutie. *squeeze*

Thanks a lot for your warm wishes, my dear, your support helps me a lot to be brave, strong in this unique and special time in my life! :)  :-* :-* :-* *hug*

NuWoLa, Thank you for your wishes and name versions.  :)

Fannie, Thanks for your wishes! Gracias! :D I like Luis and Nicolas and I think about this versions. :)

Anastasya, YEAH!! 8) Thanks a lot, my dear! :D and thanks for the fantastic idea, What about Lacri moms unity? Hmm? :D :D  8) What do you think, Olga? ;D

LuSha, Thank you, sweet sweet cutie!  :-*

Liv, Thank you, beauty! :D

Hanajash thank you. :)

As for my versions.. hmm  ::) I like Lado - the origin of this name comes from Russian name Vladimer, but it became separate name in Georgian. Aaaaaaaaaaalso..... Nicolas -  as I already said above^^ and Andro it's a short version of Andria which comes from Alexander, but it's also separated from its primary version. The name I think a lot about is Gabriel - origin is Jewish and it means "Soldier of god". :)  There letters sounds beautiful when I say - Gabriel and I like it,  ;) also, it's the only name me and my boy argue less. :D
• An Elegant Suicide Is The Ultimate Work Of Art •

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 00:38:54 »
Fannie, Thanks for your wishes! Gracias! :D I like Luis and Nicolas and I think about this versions. :)
I'm glad you liked my suggestions! ;D

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 04:11:20 »
WAOOO!! A baby Takito!! Congrats!!!
I'm too bad for names, but I'll think of some!

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 04:24:00 »
The doc said that it seems to be boy. :D :D

As for my versions.. hmm  ::) I like Lado - the origin of this name comes from Russian name Vladimer, but it became separate name in Georgian. Aaaaaaaaaaalso..... Nicolas -  as I already said above^^ and Andro it's a short version of Andria which comes from Alexander, but it's also separated from its primary version. The name I think a lot about is Gabriel - origin is Jewish and it means "Soldier of god". :)  There letters sounds beautiful when I say - Gabriel and I like it,  ;) also, it's the only name me and my boy argue less. :D

Congratulations! As for Gabriel, it contains the root of the word 'gibor', which means 'brave', or 'hero'.
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...