Author Topic: Tako Needs your Advice!:D  (Read 7137 times)

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
Tako Needs your Advice!:D
« on: December 09, 2012, 13:39:25 »
Dears! :D
It's been long time since I posted here something new and also, I know, I hadn't frequent contact with all of you. :( Many thing has changed in my life and by the way I need your advice:

I wanna hear/read your versions of your favorite names, what do you think, which name will be perfect for my baby? :D yeah, by the way I'm pregnant of 5 almost months and still dunno what name give my baby, cuz my boy don't like my versions and I don't like his name versions.  ::)

P.S I dunno if is He or she, so feel free and tell me for both!

So, every new version are allowed! :D

Cheers!  :-*
• An Elegant Suicide Is The Ultimate Work Of Art •

Antw:Tako Needs your Advice!:D
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 13:48:41 »
Dears! :D
It's been long time since I posted here something new and also, I know, I hadn't frequent contact with all of you. :( Many thing has changed in my life and by the way I need your advice:

I wanna hear/read your versions of your favorite names, what do you think, which name will be perfect for my baby? :D yeah, by the way I'm pregnant of 5 almost months and still dunno what name give my baby, cuz my boy don't like my versions and I don't like his name versions.  ::)

P.S I dunno if is He or she, so feel free and tell me for both!

So, every new version are allowed! :D

Cheers!  :-*

Congrats!!! I hope, you are very happy! :) Anyway, it sounds great. Well, I love my brother`s name a lot.
Paris. And whenever I would get a boy, one of his names would be Paris as well... ;) :D
Hugs, Takoula. And take good care!

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 13:51:46 »

Congrats!!! I hope, you are very happy! :) Anyway, it sounds great. Well, I love my brother`s name a lot.
Paris. And whenever I would get a boy, one of his names would be Paris as well... ;) :D
Hugs, Takoula. And take good care!

At first I was confused, but now I'm very happy, cuz my lovable people supports me and cares for me. :)

Paris is a beautiful name indeed! :)

Thank you, dear Natalia  :-*

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 14:07:20 »
congratulations, Tako!!!! *big hug*

as for the names - i like Tian for a boy and Emma or Alma for the girl  :)  there's also another one for the girl i simply adore - Arta. it's an albanian name and it means "golden" as far as i remember  :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 14:18:49 »
At first I was confused, but now I'm very happy, cuz my lovable people supports me and cares for me. :)

Paris is a beautiful name indeed! :)

Thank you, dear Natalia  :-*

oh, I can imagine that you have been confused! :D I still really do not feel ready & I am over 30- I am still escaping of men & the opportunity of being trapped for the rest of my life. If I am continuing like that I gonna be very lonesome somewhen. :-[ ;) Well, best option for me is starting to "take" a man who has already own kids , I am afraid, but that would be also totally fine for me- although I do also dream of an own kid somewhen. A daughter & I do already have a name for her.  ;D Therefore: Well done- Takoula!!! Fate just meant it very good with you.. ;D :-* Let us know the name, you gonna choose finally, when it is born! I am already curious!hugs.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 14:20:55 by Thalia1 »

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 14:28:19 »
p.s.: of course I would never ever destroy families, for the ability it might have sounded like that. Family is something totally holy for me...

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 15:42:56 »
congratulations, Tako!!!! *big hug*

as for the names - i like Tian for a boy and Emma or Alma for the girl  :)  there's also another one for the girl i simply adore - Arta. it's an albanian name and it means "golden" as far as i remember  :)

I like Alma very much! :D

Natalia: Doc told me that he/she is gonna born in April.  :D

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 16:28:35 »
My congratulations, Tako:D  take good care, my dear!

About the name, my favourite ever are Bogdan ( meaning "Gift of God", just as Teodor or Jonathan ) and the very simple Ana.  :)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 16:53:47 »
Oh, Tako, congatulations!!!

Yes, it's been a huge time since we havent talked and for me it is a pity, so I am glad you came here again and with wonderful news ^^

For the names, wow, I love this part (I am dreaming of the names of my future kids, though I wont have them until some years pass :p). Here my favourites and those which I would use to name my children:

- Girls: Daniela, Rose, Alejandra (in Spanish, a more international version would be Alexandra), Emilie, Angela, Adriana, Victoria, Laura, Aurora...well, tons xDDD

-Boys: Edward/Eduardo (I like this name so much and NOT for the Twilight crap  but long ago :p, -.-), Daniel , Álvaro, Alejandro, Nicolas (yeees, because of my bf xDD), and well, this is because of our beloved Kaiser, but I really like his name and even think of naming one of my kids after him: Tilo  :-[*fan mood* :p

I hope you like some of them, and again, congratulations ^^ :)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2012, 16:57:47 »
wiiiiiii Tako what's a happiest news from you!  :D it's so great you are going to be a mother soon, it's such a happiness!!!
as for the names,I'm not very acquainted with Georgian names, I can only offer international)))
for girl: Karina,Margarita,Alexandra,Elina, Angelina
For boy: Nicolas, Ian, Albert, Daniel, Antonio
and I can offer to name a girl like you, you have a very beautiful name!
Greetings from St.Pete

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2012, 17:21:08 »
ps. and I also like these names - initially Greek I suppose, but Russian - Larissa & Anastasia. Actually I want a daughter and to name her Larissa after my mother  :D
My friends recently named their girl Thea (or Teya,the cert is in Russian anyway)
Greetings from St.Pete

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2012, 17:55:18 »
Such wonderful news!!!!  ;D This year Tako is the fourth one to announce this among my friends, that's really superb! *hugs future mother*

Well, my set of names:
girls: Fleur, Alisa, Lina, Dafna, Ilana;
boys: Alexander (never thought much of boys names :(

It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Tajj Offline ru

• Forenhase
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2012, 18:03:47 »
Hi, dear Tako :))) Glad to see you here again and especially with such great news! I congratulate you with all my heart. Baby is such a big and wonderful event in the life, I am very happy for you. I can't advise anything special about the name because I know little Georgian names, but I'm sure you'll find the very best name for your baby when the time comes. ;)
Be happy and take a good care of you both.  :D

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2012, 19:06:47 »
ps. and I also like these names - initially Greek I suppose, but Russian - Larissa & Anastasia. Actually I want a daughter and to name her Larissa after my mother  :D
My friends recently named their girl Thea (or Teya,the cert is in Russian anyway)

Well, Thea is a greek word and  means: Godness
Anastasia is also a greek word and means: The one who is going to arise
and Larissa is a city in Greece and the daughter of a greek king from greek mythology. She comitted suicide because she did not want a love-affair with Zeus...

Besides, I love the name Anastasia a lot! :)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2012, 19:33:04 »
Well, Thea is a greek word and  means: Godness
Anastasia is also a greek word and means: The one who is going to arise
and Larissa is a city in Greece and the daughter of a greek king from greek mythology. She comitted suicide because she did not want a love-affair with Zeus...

Besides, I love the name Anastasia a lot! :)

oh with such meaning a good name they have chosen! actually, a lot of Russian traditional and popular names are Greek origin! my dad Aleksei - if I'm not wrong, means protector or smth close))) Peter(stone as we are informed by namebooks),Margarita, Andrey maybe too)))
Interesting story about Larissa! I only heard it meant seagull, but not sure anymore)))
Greetings from St.Pete