Author Topic: Castle Party 2013!!!!!  (Read 20343 times)

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
Antw:Castle Party 2013!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2013, 09:52:45 »
Is anybody here who has some impressions from Castle Party?  :)

+1!!
I'm dying for some news!  ;D
Ich warte auf dich! 

sartre Offline tw

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2013, 22:50:51 »
a poto frist
I came home late today
 WAIT FOR ME XD
Liebe war vergagenheit, Traum ist in Zukunft,ich bleib nur in gegenwart

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2013, 16:17:11 »
Hey guys, I am back and will bring some impressions (looots of impressions from Poland) soon ;) Now i can say that everything was just great! (Just cannot connect my camera to the computer now, the cable is at another home, and furthermore I don't have many pics of Lacrimosa because it was hard for me to take pics while standing in the crowd on the concert...)

Matze Offline de

• Administrator
  • Forenhase
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2013, 14:53:59 »
Maybe someone wants to tell a story about a cake? ;)

---
Hall of Sermon Shop
P.O. Box 12 33
99706 Sondershausen
Germany

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2013, 15:13:10 »

Pretty nice :D
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2013, 15:53:47 »

It's the present for Tilo's B-day :) Made by our dear Annieheaven! I could only smell it and it was good ;) Did you have the chance to taste it?

Inessa Vinter Offline ru

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2013, 16:26:18 »
It's the present for Tilo's B-day :) Made by our dear Annieheaven! I could only smell it and it was good ;) Did you have the chance to taste it?

ОООООО, looks wonderful...
Ich bin der Saft in deinen Adern Und Tag für Tag durchströme ich dein Herz...

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2013, 19:27:05 »
:D :D yeah, Matze.. if you share this.. can you please tell me if it was good.. if you got to try it?? (And did Tilo like it?  :-[  :-[ ) I made it.. but of course didnt taste it.. I trybaked it once before and tasted that, so I got an idea of how it will be.. aaaaaaand.. do you have a picture of the cake alone without plastic stuff and with the clown maybe? I somehow didnt make one myself.. greets to you .. ah and if you want a "story" about the cake, here it comes.... I made it the night before I went to poland.. thinking it would be done in 2 hours.. well.. as always it comes different and it took 4.. so I didnt sleep that night.. the plastic form I had at home to put it in was to small too so on the way to the trainstation I bought a new one.. which I left Tilo with the cake as you saw..lol
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2013, 23:28:13 »

Aww! such a great cake!! I'm sure it was delicious ;D

sartre Offline tw

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2013, 18:12:57 »
wow!! pretty Cake!!  :D
Liebe war vergagenheit, Traum ist in Zukunft,ich bleib nur in gegenwart

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2013, 21:00:19 »
OK, so finally I am bringing some impressions here from the festival :)

I also have some pics from Poland in general, but I guess I'll post them in  the Trips topic, and here I will bring only the festival stuff.

So, first we came to Bolkow on the starting day of the festival, when there were still almost no festival people there yet. We were living in the nearby towns and came there by taxi, it seems to be the only way except the bus from Wrozlaw (which we haven’t ever seen, by the way). We investigated the castle and even climbed up the tower and looked at the town and fields from the top, while later, when the fest was already on, the tower was closed, so we were lucky. The castle looks like a beautiful ruin, but not a ruin in the sense that it’s gonna crumble – it is still strong.

Then we went for a walk in Bolkow and discovered that there are not too many places to eat there… But we found a bakery and drank some tea there.

While we were counting that in the mid July the weather is gonna be at least warm, we didn’t expect that it was going to be cold and raining, plus the wind… (I guess it spoiled the concerts of the bands that were playing in the beginning of the fest.) We had no other choice but to buy green and terribly ugly raincoats and start walking around the town in them, laughing at our funny look and catching the strangers’ glances XD we thought we had all the fun of the day already… haha, we were SO mistaken.  As we went to the shop where we had our tea and asked about the taxi in this town, we got the answer that there is NONE.  ;D And there is no other way to get out of here. But we didn’t despair because it was impossible to despair while wearing such funny clothes as our terrible raincoats XD (no, I won't show the pics! XD ;D) We remembered where we have seen the nearest hotel on the highway and walked there for 8 km along that highway (don’t forget the wind and sometimes rain, but the terrible raincoats protected us from both), and reached the destination point, ate and got a taxi home there.  And we, in fact, felt easy and happy, even if tired after such adventures – no idea why, but we were having great mood after this! And during this too.
That's how the way looked like! Pretty nice nature, and not different from Russian. And there was no path for pedestrians along the highway. And no cars stopped to give us a lift. Our raincoats must have been really ugly ;)

First we considered staying in Bolkow till tomorrow, but we have left some stuff in our hotels that we needed for the concert so we had to reach our hotels anyway.
End of day one.

Then, when day two came, with Lacrimosa concert, we were among the first who came to the fest so we had to wait at the entrance to the castle until we were allowed in. While standing there, we met Matze, then Tilo and Anne, then the musicians who were walking up the road to the castle, and  of course greeted all of them!
Then, as people were allowed to enter the castle, we were pretty busy with the preparation to our projects, then finding a place of refuge to wait until Lacrimosa concert because the weather was so bad that we had no mood to stand in the open air where the bands were playing. Time was passing, we were getting colder and suddenly remembered about Matze with the Lacrimosa merch… So we bought the Lacrimosa-jackets which we loved immediately because they are so warm! (We were wearing them all along the trip afterwards too.) Ohh, thanx Matze. Then we had a chance to give our B-day presents to Tilo, (including that cake from Matze's pic!) and of course such meetings always leave such great and warm impressions! It was so pleasant too see his smile while receiving our gifts.

Then the time came to try to get to the first row to the concert… We started to try while there was another band playing still, a Polish heavy-metal band KAT. If you like this style, they are great and I liked the frontman, he’s already totally grey-haired but veery active on stage. But we didn’t like the fans, there was lots of slam in the crowd and some of us got bruises. And we still didn’t make it to the first row (some of us did, but some of our company stood in the 2nd-3rd-4th rows…) Anyway, we were close enough. Useless to tell about the impressions from the music... Despite some tech troubles in the beginning it was SO great! And they gathered really lots of people! We made some flash mobs with masks, Lacri-hats and we also had lights for Feuer but they didn’t play Feuer XD And also we had beautiful posters with B-day congratulation. I think Tilo was happy with the concert, because after the song Lichtgestalt was finished, he started to sing it anew and the musicians had to start playing too… XD it was sooo nice! I still didn’t find any videos with that moment.

Is there any need to say now happy we were after the show? We also had the chance to say bye  to the band and we waved our hands at their leaving bus…
Thankx to our dear Chinese girls who kindly invited us to their place to wait until morning! And after that we could call for a taxi as we already had a phone number of our familiar taxi driver who works from 5 am.
Then, the next day we came to the fest too, watched some bands playing and I’ve spend some nice time with Christina and Nicholas and had some tea and talks! It was great to meet you that day too, guys! I thought I will have to listen to the bands alone that day so it was a good surprise to find you there.

Thankx to all the friends, - Anastassija, Yekaterina, Diana R, Annieheaven, Maria, Christina and Nicholas, sinolethe and sartre for the wonderful time and wonderful memories! I hope I didn't forget anyone.  And of course a huuuuge thank you to Lacrimosa and Matze!

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2013, 02:22:27 »
Awww I love reading impressions, wonderful memories Julia, I'm glad you enjoyed the festival and you had the chance to make Tilo happy :)
Thank You for share with us!
Ich warte auf dich! 

Inessa Vinter Offline ru

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2013, 05:41:57 »
Tilo as always unique... Thanks for the photo...
Ich bin der Saft in deinen Adern Und Tag für Tag durchströme ich dein Herz...

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2013, 05:43:49 »
Oh, I have a message for Tilo: I want a slice of that lovely cake!!  ;D
Ich warte auf dich! 

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2013, 17:55:50 »
thank you for posting these lovely photos and impressions! i felt as if i was there! so cute
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust