Author Topic: Chistmas Carols for Lacriwelt  (Read 6419 times)

kossatik Offline ru

• Forenhase
  • omnia mea mecum porto
Chistmas Carols for Lacriwelt
« on: November 06, 2012, 11:10:43 »
Hello everyone!

I know lots of people here sing or even write their own music.   :) And Christmas carols are sung in many countries and in many languages. Surely you sing them yourselves or listen to them every year and know them by heart!

I thought it would be great to have a worldwide Christmas-carol collection here to listen to on Christmas holidays.

You take record of yourself singing a carol preferably in your native language and mail it to me, and shortly before Christmas I put the collection here.

Tell me please, if you like the idea or not!

[Pity I'm not very good with sound programs, so we could make a lacriwelt-christmas-chorus ;D]

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
Antw:Chistmas Carols for Lacriwelt
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 13:10:47 »
It's a wonderful idea, unfortunately, with my horrible voice, it would be a mmm.. Halloween carol? Hahaha but I know there are some pretty good singers around here and if they participate, I'll be anxious for listen the final result  :D
Ich warte auf dich! 

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 14:32:06 »
Something like this happened few years ago and the result was terrifying :)
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 15:55:59 »

:D hahah that smile after the sentence just killed me  ;D thanks buddy... but maybe we just picked the wrong song? or put the wrong voices together? :D
I'd be in for another round  ;D Maybe Jingle Bells :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 16:38:52 »

huhu  ;D  would have been even worse if i'd joined you  ;D

it's a lovely idea, but, just like the last time - i won't participate as i'm a HORRIBLE singer, and you don't want me to ruin it all  ;D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Zeake_Asakura Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 16:41:07 »
:D hahah that smile after the sentence just killed me  ;D thanks buddy... but maybe we just picked the wrong song? or put the wrong voices together? :D
Or someone wrong did the main job :)

huhu  ;D  would have been even worse if i'd joined you  ;D
I am still grateful to everyone who didn't participate :)
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans.

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 16:53:12 »

yes, i do believe that, haha  ;D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 16:54:19 »
Or someone wrong did the main job :)

No, the main man was one of the most capable persons ;)

hahaha and again that smile xD I always imagine you with a very tricky face then...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 17:57:14 »
Kossatik, we were on same wave length! Yes it happened before..in xmas 2009 i think? I still got it can send you if you want.. since i organized it so im not going to admit its horrible ;) in fact its not! I do like nikita's brilliant idea of making it into mixed version of we wish you a merry seele in not... Lol otherwise it sounds like... Bet Tilo secretly cursed about how we tried to ruin his ears...lol but i think i wont do it again
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 18:00:00 »
No, the main man was one of the most capable persons ;)

hahaha and again that smile xD I always imagine you with a very tricky face then...
And Thankfully we got you as diva! Lol
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 19:10:34 »
Oohhh :) Singing and me are quite different things  ;D Yeah, I remember our old project and I can tell you that it was fun to do! I don't even know if I will decide to try to sing again... On one hand it's a nice project and on the other I'm a bad singer XD

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 19:19:57 »
I don't know any christmaa carols, hehe... I recognize them when I hear them, because they're famous worldwide but... no idea about lyrics or anything. All I could add is a hannuka song, which is also in december.  :P
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 19:50:47 »
yes, i do believe that, haha  ;D

XD Oh, you guys!

Tänzerin der Dunkelheit Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Minister of dance
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 21:33:27 »
If we should decide to try a new version of LacriWelt-christmas-chorus, please not Jingle Bells!  :( Firstly it's really annoying in my opinion, because you can here it EVERYWHERE. And secondly it is not a proper Christmas carol, it is just a song you can sing in winter (a snowride has not much to do with Christmas - the birth of Jesus).

But I really would like to participate, if we do something. I don't know, how you organized it last time, but maybe we can tell the key and the first tone, so there aren't huge differences...
Musik drückt das aus, was nicht gesagt werden kann, doch worüber zu schweigen unmöglich ist. V. Hugo

kossatik Offline ru

• Forenhase
  • omnia mea mecum porto
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 18:43:25 »
I'm very glad you generally accept the idea and some of us is ready to participate  ;D

But everyone! I'm surely NOT going to make a chorus of us! I have no necessary skills to do it.  ::) What I want is that everyone who can sing a carol famous in your country, single-voiced (acapella) or with some friends, or with music if you can, and on Christmas we have many tracks from different countries. We can vote for the best one, too.

I don't know any christmas carols, hehe... I recognize them when I hear them, because they're famous worldwide but... no idea about lyrics or anything. All I could add is a hannuka song, which is also in december.  :P

You are very welcome to sing a Hannuka song! It would be interesting to listen!

I'm waiting for your songs on  kossatik@yandex.ru up to the 15th of December so I have some time before Christmas to arrange it nicely.