Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 75460 times)

JaimeWolff Offline mx

• Master Forenkenner
  • Der kelch des Leben
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #375 on: April 15, 2013, 05:53:57 »
Impressions from Guadalajara Mexico 2013

First of all, this is my first post here in Lacrimosa forum; my name is James, I'm from Mexico (Celaya Guanajuato) and I'm a medicine student; friday we leaved my birth place and travel to Guadalajara (3 hours more than less), we arrive Guadalajara at 6 o clock and we wait until 8th o clock to enter the Teatro Diana... Inside we and my girlfriend take somo photos and videos and wait until the concer began... Yeah Lacrimosa theme sounds and the crowd entirely seems to fall down, later Komet-Schakal-Alleine zu zweit-Alles luge; a great variety... Feuerzug was wonderful, that way to play the piano is AWESOME... Finally the first encore happen; all the crowd scream "LACRIMOSA LACRIMOSA LACRIMOSA" and the band went again to the stage... Durch nacht and Stolzes were played and second encore happens... The final come back of the band was for play copycat... The show finally finish... Or not?? At the end we and a "Little bit" group of almost 200 people went to left side of the teathre where it were the "Artist door" Almost 11 o clock the band begun to get out: First Henrik, later Yenz and finally JP (I never saw Julien :() But Tilo and Anne???... Almost 12.30 people scream louder and we knew... Tilo was coming; the security staff helped them (Tilo and Anne) to got on their van, the manager told us that if we were in order Tilo was available to take some photos or sign autographs... And there was the van door open (Fortunately I was there in the first lane) and I saw him; was incredible... I only had the time to say "You are the best man, I love you" and touch his shoulder, but I never forget his short answer "Thank you" It was wonderfull... Finally the crowd pushed and pushed, and the manager said "This is crazy, let's go" and the van took his way... This is my impressions for that magickal night!! Greetings to everybody...
A society who fights their wars with ideas and information instead swords and iron... That's my idea

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #376 on: April 15, 2013, 20:58:49 »
Oh I can only imagine the hyper-energetic atmosphere at Latin American concerts! thank you guys for your reports!  :D :D :D
Greetings from St.Pete

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #377 on: April 15, 2013, 21:18:00 »
Welcome to the forum, James! Nice to meet you.

And thanks to you as well as to Fannie for your reports! :D

JaimeWolff Offline mx

• Master Forenkenner
  • Der kelch des Leben
« Reply #378 on: April 16, 2013, 02:06:48 »
Thank you very much Asphodel. Hope to meet many toser people "lacrimosa lovers" and had a good time... :)
A society who fights their wars with ideas and information instead swords and iron... That's my idea

Jenn Offline mx

• Forenhase
« Reply #379 on: April 16, 2013, 05:54:19 »
Ok so here is mine, after 3 days iam still über happy, let me tell you my story.
It was like a couple of months i have bought the tickets for the concert snd as you know the nerves and everything grow stronger as the date came closer. So finally the most expected day so far this year. Friday i missed school i was getting ready, look for my outfit and my beloved boots were missing :( i could not find them anywhere and i was a little bit dissapointed but didnt matter lol. So i arrived at the venue some hours earlier, chatted with some friends and i was trying to buy a t shirt and some lacri things but for my surprise i had not enough money :(... Also one thing that i absolutely didnt like was that the guys that are the "sponsors" for the gigs in Mexico sold tickets for the Meet and Greet and they were quite expensive, it was a shame cause i knew that this time i wasnt going to be able to be just a little time with them, but soon that feeling went away.
The lights in the hall went down and lacrimosa theme was in the background, chills went down my spine, i was high on euphoria :), next "ich bin der brennende" i just couldnt stop jumping, more songs played, Tilo connected to the audience and Anne had a big smile on her Face. Henrik was drinking some "iced Coronas" a mexican beer he likes a lot, Yenz fully concentrate on his bass, JP a little bit far but enjoying, and Julian his face looked astonished he was following Tilo with his lips and looking every corner of the hall. It was amazing... Anne's keyboard failed during "Alles Luge" for a moment in thought she was about to break down cause she looked worried, the entire song didnt worked but she looked very professional and it was like it never happen. The Tilo spoke, they crowd was cheering him so loud he had to stop and blushes, and as some of you couldnt understand some of what he said lol, the revolution song were played, "irgendein
Arsch..." Tilo removed his earphone to hear all the venue singing and smiled. Feuerzug: oh my God what an intense way of playing the piano!! Tilo semeed to enjoy it so much..i could write about every move in every song but i will keep it short :p. So the show came to the end and everybody got out, i was stunned and head back home, revies some of my photos and realized they were horrible :( not a single one was perfect.... Anyway so the day after i had to go to my german classes, but in the way i passed near the hotel were they stayed so i say to my self, lets try your luck, i wasnt even sure they were there, i was riding my bike so i sat in a bench near the entrance, and i waited for about 10 mins when i saw Jp, i was so happy so i ran and talked to him, thanked him about the night before, the gig, we chat a little bit and he webt inside the van, then Tilo came out of the hotel and asked him if i could take a picture with him, i knew they were in a hurry cause they were supossed to fly to mexico city, but he kindly agreed and even asked one of his crew members to take the picture, Anne was alredy in the van so i didnt had the chance to take a photo with here or with any other of the band. And they were gone but i was extremely happy. Soon ill post my photos and videos =]
Minister of:Pancakes

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #380 on: April 16, 2013, 09:00:35 »
Thank you guys for your precious reviews! :)
And Jenn, so lucky you were that finally you achieved a picture with him!^^
awww with all this reviews i already start feeling nervous and exciting about Poland!
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #381 on: April 16, 2013, 09:03:53 »
Jenn, waiting for your pic as well ;) Thanks for the review! :D

Balazs Offline hu

• just registered
« Reply #382 on: April 17, 2013, 05:14:01 »
Hi!

A few weeks later I write from the concert in Kiev. Im Balazs from Budapest, Hungary, and Im sorry for my bad english. I went to the concert in Kiev in the end of marc, becouse Lacrimosa never play in Hungary, and i like Kiev. I went by plane at the same day of the show, and i come home the day after. There was very cold, rainy in Kiev, with a half meter of snow. My hotel room was five minute walking distance from the Bingo Klub, so I start 5 minute before 8p.m, by which time the show beginning was write. When i arrived to the club, i started to talk with an ukrainan guy.  We go to the club, i give my coat to te coatroom,  and I noticed that, i lost my ticket! I recived my coat, and rush back to the hotel. In the half way i find my ticket in the snow. It was fully wet, and break away. It was an e-ticket, so i try it to print again in my hotel. The hotel was no printer! Some minutes later, i can dry my ticket, and photocopied. With the copy i rush back to the club, I can go to the concert. Actually they played the song Verloren. So, I lost the first part, with the old songs…
Anyway, the show was great, buti t was not enough people, becouse the price of the ticket was very high. There was 3 encore, and i see  1 and ¾ hour of the show. The sound was satisfactory, but nothing extra.
In total, my first Lacrimosa show was great, but becouse Im stupid, I need to go an other Lacri concert, what I will see full time.
Balazs

JaimeWolff Offline mx

• Master Forenkenner
  • Der kelch des Leben
« Reply #383 on: April 17, 2013, 05:27:08 »
Hi!

A few weeks later I write from the concert in Kiev. Im Balazs from Budapest, Hungary, and Im sorry for my bad english. I went to the concert in Kiev in the end of marc, becouse Lacrimosa never play in Hungary, and i like Kiev. I went by plane at the same day of the show, and i come home the day after. There was very cold, rainy in Kiev, with a half meter of snow. My hotel room was five minute walking distance from the Bingo Klub, so I start 5 minute before 8p.m, by which time the show beginning was write. When i arrived to the club, i started to talk with an ukrainan guy.  We go to the club, i give my coat to te coatroom,  and I noticed that, i lost my ticket! I recived my coat, and rush back to the hotel. In the half way i find my ticket in the snow. It was fully wet, and break away. It was an e-ticket, so i try it to print again in my hotel. The hotel was no printer! Some minutes later, i can dry my ticket, and photocopied. With the copy i rush back to the club, I can go to the concert. Actually they played the song Verloren. So, I lost the first part, with the old songs…
Anyway, the show was great, buti t was not enough people, becouse the price of the ticket was very high. There was 3 encore, and i see  1 and ¾ hour of the show. The sound was satisfactory, but nothing extra.
In total, my first Lacrimosa show was great, but becouse Im stupid, I need to go an other Lacri concert, what I will see full time.
Balazs

Oh man, that was terrible... The good thing is you saw more the half gig... It's very interesting how different cultures lives the gig atmosphere... Here in Latin America the people begin arrive to the concert 3 -4 hours before it begins!!! Good impression!

Balazs Offline hu

• just registered
« Reply #384 on: April 17, 2013, 08:15:28 »
Oh man, that was terrible... The good thing is you saw more the half gig... It's very interesting how different cultures lives the gig atmosphere... Here in Latin America the people begin arrive to the concert 3 -4 hours before it begins!!! Good impression!

In Budapest if a the start of the show was wrote to 8 pm, you be sure, it never will start before 10 pm. :-) Because this, i was calm. It seems, in Ukraine the 8pm is 8 pm, not as in Hungary.

I was alone, so I dont want to wait and boring to lot before the concert.

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #385 on: April 17, 2013, 13:56:50 »

@Balazs: such a bad story u tell! :( But well, you finally had the enough courage to not give up and could see the most part of the concert :) I am glad for this ^^

In Mexico you are great fans! I assume the concerts there must be so intense experiences! I would like to visit one somewhen ;) Here in Spain there are not that many fans of Lacrimosa, but there are also people that go early to the venue the day of a concert: in Madrid there were people since 9 am, me arriving at 10 am (the concert starting at 9-9.30 pm) and in Barcelona I arrived at about noon (and I was alone xDD) and between 3-4 pm people started to come (the concert starting at about 9 pm too)  :D

JaimeWolff Offline mx

• Master Forenkenner
  • Der kelch des Leben
« Reply #386 on: April 17, 2013, 19:07:54 »
@Balazs: such a bad story u tell! :( But well, you finally had the enough courage to not give up and could see the most part of the concert :) I am glad for this ^^

In Mexico you are great fans! I assume the concerts there must be so intense experiences! I would like to visit one somewhen ;) Here in Spain there are not that many fans of Lacrimosa, but there are also people that go early to the venue the day of a concert: in Madrid there were people since 9 am, me arriving at 10 am (the concert starting at 9-9.30 pm) and in Barcelona I arrived at about noon (and I was alone xDD) and between 3-4 pm people started to come (the concert starting at about 9 pm too)  :D

Actually I think both of us (Spanish and Mexican people) are very similars in our behaviour... I think we are very passional, dedicated and obstinated. Yes, maybe as you said, the gigs here are very intense (I think mainly by the number of people) but IdK what's would be de difference between gigs in Spain and gigs in Mexico... By the way here the atmosphere is wonderful, you know, the crowd is singing and screaming all the gig and uff it's wonderful!!! :D

JaimeWolff Offline mx

• Master Forenkenner
  • Der kelch des Leben
« Reply #387 on: April 17, 2013, 19:10:50 »
In Budapest if a the start of the show was wrote to 8 pm, you be sure, it never will start before 10 pm. :-) Because this, i was calm. It seems, in Ukraine the 8pm is 8 pm, not as in Hungary.

I was alone, so I dont want to wait and boring to lot before the concert.

I must say one important thing... I am sure there are more order in any "European" gig than whit a Mexican crowd... :8

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #388 on: April 17, 2013, 21:37:46 »
Actually I think both of us (Spanish and Mexican people) are very similars in our behaviour... I think we are very passional, dedicated and obstinated. Yes, maybe as you said, the gigs here are very intense (I think mainly by the number of people) but IdK what's would be de difference between gigs in Spain and gigs in Mexico... By the way here the atmosphere is wonderful, you know, the crowd is singing and screaming all the gig and uff it's wonderful!!! :D

I agree in that; passional, dedicated and obstinated: you could have not said better words!! :D I guess the difference is the amount of people, because the ambience here is quite intense. Actually even Tilo remarked it as far as I know ;). If there were more fans of Lacrimosa here, the concerts would be more crazy I assume...On the other hand, I have experienced this more intenseness in bands that have more fans here, for example, Rammstein: the concert was pure intenseness, craziness and passion by the fans ;) Anyway, I dream of visiting a Lacrimosa concert in Mexico ^^

JaimeWolff Offline mx

• Master Forenkenner
  • Der kelch des Leben
« Reply #389 on: April 18, 2013, 00:27:37 »
I agree in that; passional, dedicated and obstinated: you could have not said better words!! :D I guess the difference is the amount of people, because the ambience here is quite intense. Actually even Tilo remarked it as far as I know ;). If there were more fans of Lacrimosa here, the concerts would be more crazy I assume...On the other hand, I have experienced this more intenseness in bands that have more fans here, for example, Rammstein: the concert was pure intenseness, craziness and passion by the fans ;) Anyway, I dream of visiting a Lacrimosa concert in Mexico ^^

Tnx... You are cordially invited... :D