Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 77918 times)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #360 on: April 04, 2013, 08:13:41 »
Wiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! Lü Sha, your words are sparkling, now I'm REALLY anxious for the upcoming fire of your report ;)
And thank you, Matze, for the pic! It simply shines with happiness and energy!
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Offline cn

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #361 on: April 07, 2013, 03:52:24 »
Amazing show in shanghai few days ago! They played 23 songs included liebesspiel and Fassade 3 Satz! Basically they played every song I wanted to
hear and I enjoyed myself a lot and I have no regrets! I cried when i heard Intro....... and i still not recover yet....Since tilo seems bloked personal messages, I want to say that I am so grateful and in am more than lucky to be Your audience, it was my first Lacri show, but definitely not my last One!

Offline cn

« Reply #362 on: April 07, 2013, 04:17:11 »
And I love the explanation that Tilo gave before irgendein arsch " when everything went fine, everybody was happy and satisfied, someone came out of the corner and destroyed everything! Then we asked whyyyyy?? He was so cute and naughty when he said these words. Everyone seemed enjoy the show and I saw tilo had big smiles all the way through the concert, so glad he enjoyed it as well!

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #363 on: April 07, 2013, 20:38:45 »
And I love the explanation that Tilo gave before irgendein arsch " when everything went fine, everybody was happy and satisfied, someone came out of the corner and destroyed everything! Then we asked whyyyyy?? He was so cute and naughty when he said these words. Everyone seemed enjoy the show and I saw tilo had big smiles all the way through the concert, so glad he enjoyed it as well!

that's great the concert gave you so positive emotions! I think it's not less important than the performed music itself!
Greetings from St.Pete

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #364 on: April 07, 2013, 20:42:16 »

Yeah, I remember him telling this short story :) I love it so much when he tells something between the songs! even though the majority of people in the hall don't understand English or German ;D

Offline cn

« Reply #365 on: April 09, 2013, 01:57:34 »
that's great the concert gave you so positive emotions! I think it's not less important than the performed music itself!

Yeah <3 and I am still excited about it right now when I think of that night...... The night I think I will remember for a longggg time! I am appreciate for what I saw and what I felt

Offline cn

« Reply #366 on: April 09, 2013, 02:04:37 »
Yeah, I remember him telling this short story :) I love it so much when he tells something between the songs! even though the majority of people in the hall don't understand English or German ;D

That was a adorable way to communicate with the audiences.....  I also saw reviews on Chinese websites some people didn't quiet understand what he said because of his accent <3....... but I think it's cute to have some accent XD

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #367 on: April 09, 2013, 06:33:13 »
Yeah <3 and I am still excited about it right now when I think of that night...... The night I think I will remember for a longggg time! I am appreciate for what I saw and what I felt

Agree I find his German accent is cute...well everyone got bit of accent., now at airport and hope I can be home in time to write reports!
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Offline cn

« Reply #368 on: April 09, 2013, 11:04:15 »
Agree I find his German accent is cute...well everyone got bit of accent., now at airport and hope I can be home in time to write reports!

have a safe fly and looking forward to see ur review! =3333333=
it's quite interesting for me to hear different people talking and guessing where s/he come from.........kind of a hobby <33

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #369 on: April 10, 2013, 08:07:58 »
any impressions from Guatemala? =)
And I am soo looking forward to reviews from Latin America concerts!!! ^^
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #370 on: April 11, 2013, 12:12:34 »
Mexican friends, have an amazing and awesome time during these days in the concerts!
I wait for ur impressions/pics/vids!!! :)

†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #371 on: April 11, 2013, 23:09:34 »
Mexican friends, have an amazing and awesome time during these days in the concerts!
I wait for ur impressions/pics/vids!!! :)
Thank youuuu!! ;D ;D I can't wait to post my impressions! looking forward to the saturday's concert :D

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #372 on: April 12, 2013, 10:10:13 »
I'm so tired! but the concert was AWESOME!!!  :D
Ich warte auf dich! 

Svetlana K. Offline ru

• Forenfreak
  • from Krasnodar with love
« Reply #373 on: April 13, 2013, 16:38:40 »
Great reviews, guys!
I'm happy, we were able - and many of us - will  see such amazing moments of this Tour!
that' s perfect!  :D
thanks for your impressions!

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #374 on: April 15, 2013, 05:02:42 »
Here comes my impressions from the concert on April 13!! ;D ;D I arrived DF on Saturday at 11 am with my family, hours later I arrived to tha auditorium and I was trying to find some of you but I couldn't! D: so I was with my dad and one friend in the line to enter almost 2 hours. When we finally came in, we were almost on the front but then the people started to push me, so after almost dying smashed ::), the concert began with the wonderful "Brennende Komet"  ;D ;D ;D then I breathed, recovered strength and started to sing!! I enjoyed and loved so much each song, the show was amazing! Tilo and Anne were he most kind people of the world and their voices were WONDERFUL! I was very impressed and glad for this, my first Lacri-Concert was a wonderful experience! ;D
At the middle of the concert, more or less, I saw Mario!! Dear, it was so nice to meet you ;D Tilo told us the story of the wedding and the wine, and he told thatconcert was the number 50 at México! :o *proud* ;D Almost at the end Tilo sent us kisses :3 such a tenderness!!!!!
I was filming the concert (in a bad quality, I think because I was moving too much :P) I filmed a few songs, but then the battery of my camera died :-\ and I couldn't stay for the last 3 songs!! because my dad thought that the concert was over, we were trying to tell him that wasn't true, but he told us that it was time to go becuase it was too night and dangerous and blah blah blah :'( :'( i was so sad about that :( But I have to thank I have the opportunity to attend that beautiful concert!  :) So I'm ready for the next Lacri-tour!! ^^