Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 77909 times)

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #300 on: March 22, 2013, 12:00:39 »
Thank you very much Grazia for this amazing review.  I can´t watch this Videos from " Liebesspiel" and Verloren". Can I also watch  this on Youtube?  :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #301 on: March 22, 2013, 12:10:03 »
Thank you very much Grazia for this amazing review.  I can´t watch this Videos from " Liebesspiel" and Verloren". Can I also watch  this on Youtube?  :)

I think they upload it there, if not i will share some videos from Russian social networks )))

just re-looked through the set-list, i find it very logical how Tilo arranges the border songs of every part of the concert: at first it burns, ending with Ohne Dich Ist Alles Nichts -> Verloren and this part ends with Revolution and then -> Apart and "returning to the basis" with a load of optimism ))) And the final message for future - Feuer ))) May be i exaggerate but i think the order is not an occasion!
Greetings from St.Pete

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #302 on: March 22, 2013, 13:14:58 »
Olya - thanks you so much!!! Amazing how much my heart longs for the concert again, as Chris Malina said, SO FUCK*ING MANY memories coming back, eh, a bit too much for my heart. I was already anxious just thinking that the concert was gonna take place, now I'm sooo longing... Maybe that's the reason why I was feeling emotional again the last days... I wish wish wish I had gone to Russia in time to see them with you! but no, I'll be there in 2 weeks >.< :( and anyway, absolutely no money for the ticket.
Amazing setlist, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Verloren!! if I'm not mistaken they hadn't played this song at all during the European tour?? And Liebesspiel: OMG I looooooong!!! XD I adore that song, and I think it MUST be brilliant live, and apparently it was!! So cool :) now my resolve is set, I will go to Castle Party definitely and until then pray every day they keep that setlist u.u :P aaaah, can't wait!!
Anyways, thanks again for making this long review, and making it already today, and congrats on the banners, really nice one :) and glad you enjoyed!! :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 13:16:36 by MelissaFrance »
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #303 on: March 22, 2013, 14:42:44 »
Olga I think i logged on several times and forgot to comment...
Thank you sooo much for this exciting review! I feel like i was there! And what shocked me(in good way) is they played Liebesspiel/Fassade!??? god please play this in China tooo....i told other fans they got crazy too...
did they play the whole Liebesspiel? Which part of Fassde did they play.....i really cannot imagine that arh  ;D ;D ;D so good!
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #304 on: March 22, 2013, 18:08:54 »
@Meli: the concert itself brought me beautiful memories of the past concerts too, emotions always overflow! I understand you perfectly!

as for Liebesspiel with Fassade-ending, cannot explain it in words - yes, just brilliant, i hope you see it live or there will be a really good video, i found a short noisy video on VK but I think I shouldn't spoil your first impression )))

PS. A channel with fresh videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/xIOJIbKAx
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 18:10:54 by Grazia »
Greetings from St.Pete

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #305 on: March 22, 2013, 19:22:09 »
Thanks for your wonderful review, dear Olga :) It's nice to see you had such a great evening and it transports the warmth and energy one experiences during concerts :) thanks lots *biiiiiiiiiiig hug*
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Nordlys Offline ru

• Newbee
« Reply #306 on: March 22, 2013, 19:27:26 »
Sorry for being a bit late but I also would like to post my review here)

The concert I attended yesterday was definitely one of the best ones in my life! I was happy to be very close
to the stage, see all the band in details and sing along together with the people around me) The concert started nearly
on time which happens rarely here in St. Petersburg and lasted for about 2 hours. The band began with some old songs,
including my favourite 'Komet'and 'Schakal'.
Then the decorations were changed and the lights turned from blue to red
(very spectacular!). The band played some songs from the newer period, mostly from the latest album. Tilo also sang 'I lost my star' in Russian version, it was great x) To my surprise, they played 'Liebesspiel'
between the new songs. I adore this song, it was amazing to hear it live! And there was one more surprise (at
least for me)- Tilo played the guitar during some of the songs. Never seen that before)) After 'Revolution' the band pretended
to have finished. Some people believed it and I could get closer to the stage x) But actually they returned three times!

'Ich verlasse heut' dein Herz' and 'Der Morgen danach' were performed really emotionally and they were accepted by the public in the same way.
(I sang so loudly that I had sore throat after the gig, but hell, I couldn't behave in any other way when THAT was happening on
the stage!!!) In conclusion they played 'Feuer' and it was so energetic that the club seemed to be set on fire indeed! Then Tilo presented
their new drummer (a nice guy, I think he manages well). Then it was over(( Unfortunately, there was no autograph-session because the band were
rushing for the train to Moscow.

To sum up, all the musicians were 100% great, Tilo... I just can't find words to describe him. Well, I'm sure you
understand me. Anne also sang and played wonderfully, her words in 'Schakal' made all the people quiet for a minute, it sounded
really mystically! The guitars and the drums also were super, the brightest moment about them was the solo in 'Ich verlasse
heut' dein Herz', i guess.

Thank you very much, Lacrimosa!!! The further I listen to you the more I love you!

Nordlys Offline ru

• Newbee
« Reply #307 on: March 22, 2013, 19:31:31 »
By the way Tilo took a picture of all us. Does anyone know if he posted it somewhere?

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #308 on: March 22, 2013, 19:32:32 »
By the way Tilo took a picture of all us. Does anyone know if he posted it somewhere?

If you mean this one: https://www.facebook.com/LacrimosaOfficial?fref=ts

thanks for the review :)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Nordlys Offline ru

• Newbee
« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2013, 19:43:28 »
If you mean this one: https://www.facebook.com/LacrimosaOfficial?fref=ts

thanks for the review :)

Yes, I meant this one. Thanks a lot, I found myself there)
You're welcome)

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2013, 20:35:28 »
Liebesspiel/Fassade ? Oh my... I think I just died and shit ;D

... Suddenly I already wanna be in BA enjoying these songs  ;)  Such a great setlist!!!
Out here the good girls die

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2013, 21:49:24 »
DeviD, Olga, Nordlys, thank you very much for your reviews!!!!!!!!! Impressing!!!!!!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #312 on: March 23, 2013, 00:55:17 »
Thanks for your impressions!!  ;D ;D and the setlist, wooow! such a surprise that they played Liebesspiel and Fassade! I really hope they play these songs in Latin America <3

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #313 on: March 23, 2013, 08:20:20 »
Nordlys thank you for your detailed review!!! Tilo with guitar was definitely a surprise, when i saw it on photos from the autumn tour - but was curious which songs he played )))
Greetings from St.Pete

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #314 on: March 23, 2013, 13:43:28 »
Nice reviews I read and also amazing pics and videos I am watching !
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility