Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 74686 times)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #285 on: January 24, 2013, 00:32:51 »
I was so happy to see your faces in the photo of the official facebook page of Lacrimosa! ;D

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #286 on: January 24, 2013, 18:30:30 »
Gandalf, Christina and Melissa, thank each of you for your reviews, guys! :D It's awesome to be able to take a look into the events of the concert nights!

« Reply #287 on: January 25, 2013, 07:19:39 »
I was so happy to see your faces in the photo of the official facebook page of Lacrimosa! ;D

+1  ;D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #288 on: January 28, 2013, 18:17:27 »
Sweet Melissa, for some reason I thought I had already answered here...must have been the virus and microbes who blurred my mind... I thank you very much for your torough review :) it's so great to read it from your perception specially after having experienced my last lacrimosaconcert to such a deep-level together with you! I would have loved to be there again with you but I'm sure we will experience it again together one day for sure :) In the meantime I can only enjoy how you got me being part of it anyway as I was for a moment in the concerthall whilst reading your review :) thanks a lot and great that you had an amazing time despite some irritations! *biiiiiiiiiiig thankful hug*
When you can dream it, you can do it!

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #289 on: March 18, 2013, 15:02:17 »
Waiting anxiously for the reviews and reports from our Russian friends! (especially after what Tilo posted about the new setlist and the new drummer!!
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #290 on: March 18, 2013, 15:55:13 »
Reports and reviews will follow, at least from me as soon as I can!  :) But I doubt that I'll have access to a PC in StPete after the concert and then there's another concert in Moscow right on the next day, so it may take time for me to write anything here because of all the travels. But I'll do my best. ;)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #291 on: March 18, 2013, 15:58:01 »
Reports and reviews will follow, at least from me as soon as I can!  :) But I doubt that I'll have access to a PC in StPete after the concert and then there's another concert in Moscow right on the next day, so it may take time for me to write anything here because of all the travels. But I'll do my best. ;)

^^ Dont rush , dear, we will wait patiently :)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #292 on: March 18, 2013, 19:45:12 »
I will write a review from E-burg concert as soon as I would be able to :) Promise!
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

DeviD Offline

• just registered
« Reply #293 on: March 21, 2013, 23:58:03 »
Thank you for the concert in St. Petersburg!!!!  THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Was waiting for it for 6 years or even more!! I'm bad. I've missed your concerts. c'est la vie.
But now my happiness has no borders!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! That was most impressive moments in my life!
Much THANSK for "Ich verlasse heut Dein Herz"!!! I had a dream where i was on your concert and that song was played.
And my dream comes true!!!
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for Stolez Herz! Thanks for Der Morgen Danach! Thanks for I Lost my star in my Krasnodar!! ( Krasnodar is my hometown!)
Thanks that you are!!!!!!!!!!!
You made some part of my life.
(and you could be proud of it, lol)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 00:04:17 by DeviD »
Dies ist der Morgen danach
Und meine Seele liegt brach.
Dies ist der Morgen danach,
Ein neuer Tag beginnt
Und meine Zeit verrinnt.

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #294 on: March 22, 2013, 07:27:27 »
i agree with DeviD, and i at the moment i have no words to express how it was!  :-[

How it was - tons of pleasant impressions!
At first, i came there just in an hour, almost no traffic jams. It was great to meet the girls - Anya Felisa, Julia, Anastassija, Galarina, Helen and others, we came in, still had some time to hang posters, and the concert started in just some 5 minutes!!! I thought we'll be waiting but then we all heard the sounds of Intro and rushed to the balcony edge!
They started with the traditional program, choosing very powerful songs and finished with the very beloved Ohne Dich Ist Alles Nichts, and then Tilo introduced the second part - Revolution album, which started with Verloren, then beautiful Anne (and i liked her costume very much, amazing!) performed If The World Stood Still A Day right after that. The hall really burst with emotions almost on every song, especilly we torn our voices and clapped the hands off on Irgendein Arsch Ist Immer Unterwegs, Ich Verlasse, and our very damn beloved and forever admired Der Morgen Danach (i'm ready to watch it's live performance every day).
There were some sonds which brought beautiful nostalgic memories and squeezed the soul, melodic and powerful, like Ohne Dich and Apart and Weil Du Hilfe Brauchst. And when the concert came to its end they granted us with optimistic Stolzes Herz and burst the show end with Feuer. I have to mention the even more beautiful guitar solos, and the new drummer played his first show with Lacrimosa wery successful! Everything was great - the sound, the amazing visual effects, and the A2 venue is really nice, very comfortable and rather big place, i wish they come there again. A bar right behind the back - very nice to refresh your throat in the meanwhile xD Cosy sofas, good view from the balcony - so I have to say I am very very much happy to visit this concert after 3 years, thank you very very much and please come back again and again dear Lacrimosa!
Sorry, unfortunately i couldn't pass your wishes as it didn't happen to meet the band after the show, but i wrote them all down and may be one day i'll read this paper aloud XD
So, the show was over, it was sad to say good bye to the girls as they went to Moscow in some time but I went home with beautiful memories (and I got lost as i don't know this part of the city even with gps, to set free some swear words about my brain and blind dumb head which missed the turn and the gps which didn't want to stay on the windshield and fell on the floor) but at last i got to my native Kupchino and dropped myself on the bed (after some tea and facebooking of course XD )

Here you are the setlist of the concert of 21.03.2013 in St.Petersburg:

Lacrimosa Theme
Ich Bin Der Brennende Komet
Alleine Zu Zweit
Alles Lüge
Not Every Pain Hurts
Schakal
I lost My Star In Krasnodar
Ohne Dich Ist Alles Nichts
--
Verloren
If The World Stood Still A Day
Feuerzug
Irgendein Arsch Ist Immer Unterwegs
Liebesspiel/part of Fassade
Rote Sinfonie
Weil Du Hilfe Brauchst
Revolution
--
Apart
Ich Verlasse Heut Dein Herz
Der Morgen Danach
Stolzes Herz
--
Feuer

And some pics

Setlist photo by Mikhail Kozlov

Our small posters, thanks Julia and Anastassija for help )))

Greetings from St.Pete

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #295 on: March 22, 2013, 07:52:17 »
I am very dumb so i forgot to mention the beautiful surprise - awesome Liebesspiel performance! Especially how great it ended!
huh http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lacrimosa/2013/a2-saint-petersburg-russia-63d8b26b.html
Greetings from St.Pete

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #296 on: March 22, 2013, 10:30:35 »
 :D Thank you very much for your review, I get so excited just by reading these words, I can't wait to see them, just 20 more days  ;D and I can't believe they played Liebesspiel, I loove that song and the day before lastnight, I was talking to a friend about how much I'd like to hear it live! God, I'm so anxious! Thank you Olgui  :)
Ich warte auf dich! 

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #297 on: March 22, 2013, 10:59:10 »
Guys amazing review!!! *brings memories*

And the new setlist is breathtaking!
I am very curious about watching videos of Verloren and Liebesspiel!!!
and @Olga, now you made me curious about how the Liebesspiel performance ended....how did it? :O ^^
And of course I am looking forward to some pics!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #298 on: March 22, 2013, 11:10:57 »
thank you for the impressions! feels like being there for real  :) 
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #299 on: March 22, 2013, 11:59:50 »
Guys amazing review!!! *brings memories*

And the new setlist is breathtaking!
I am very curious about watching videos of Verloren and Liebesspiel!!!
and @Olga, now you made me curious about how the Liebesspiel performance ended....how did it? :O ^^
And of course I am looking forward to some pics!

you are very welcome guys, happy to urgently share the impressions!  ;D The end was a Fassade culmination chords, and how Tilo performed, expressed it on stage, it was amazing! in a bind with visual effects! There were so many people filming so don't worry the videos will appear soon ))) just sorry, my shitty camera is not for filming at all, and the second we have is a khem, how to call it - a professional? (i think so) - can't be taken and it cannot shoot the movies so i relaxed and enjoyed ))) and there were professional photographers with those zebra-colored and other lenses so soon there will be many quality pictures!
I hope Tilo plays this song in all the other concerts!
Greetings from St.Pete