Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 75444 times)

Eiseskälte Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister of correct LacriLyrics and Philosophy
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #255 on: January 21, 2013, 14:16:34 »
Quote from: Mélissa
Nicolas was better at catching Tilo and Anne's attention at the party

I had the luck that the two annoying girls weren't close to Tilo when I was there  :-X

My review probably comes today. I don't have photos though, since my camera was out of battery  ::) But I am sure / know that Malina and more people have made photos^^
Keeper of Tilo's Free Will ;-)

Gandalf Offline fr

• Newbee
« Reply #256 on: January 21, 2013, 17:07:32 »
Mission accomplished for Tilo including a personalized hug  8)

@Gandalf, it was so nice to meet you! You really rock! \m/

Héhé  8)

Once again, what a FUCKIN' concert ! Only one regret: too short ! "Only" 2 hours. 30 minutes less than in ocotber. So no "Malina", "Mandira Nebula" or "Halt mich"... But "Durch nacht und flut" and a cataclysmic "Copycat" !  :o
Fantastic audience, as usual in Spain.

A great great evening, thanks to the concert of course, but thanks to many great Lacrifans too ! Such a pleasure to meet in real my favorite "french to english translator" Melissa, and her little sister, Lady Malina and  Eiseskälte (don't worry, your are perhaps a little more quiet than me, but you rock too !  ;D), and this crazy Camille !
The after show was, how can I say that... funny ? Rotten ? A little bit of each.

Very funny with my french friends of Toulouse, then with the Lacrifans (I told you :"taxi is faster than subway !").
Rotten because the Mephisto is to the other side of Barcelona, compared to the Salamandra, and there was not many metalheads, and the dj wasn't the best I have known !

I'm happy to have discussed 2 minutes with Anne, a very  charming (and charmful !) personn.

Definitely no regret to have done the trip to Barcelona at the last moment.

Hope to see you soon in real guys and girls !

On the other hand, I haven't got facebook, so if you can post some pictures here ;)
And Melissa, can you send my pic with Anne on my personnal mail ? Thanks !
Without any pain it wouldn't be the same, Experiences made me strong -

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #257 on: January 21, 2013, 18:11:24 »
*lurking here and wait for reviews*  ;D ;D ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #258 on: January 21, 2013, 18:11:56 »
*lurking here and wait for reviews*  ;D ;D ;D

:D :D +1 hehehe
When you can dream it, you can do it!

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #259 on: January 21, 2013, 19:08:46 »
So, finally there comes my personal impressions of both 18 and 19 January ^^ I thought I could not write them until my last exams were over, but anyway I've been studying the whole day and at the moment my head can't anymore *feels bad* xDDD

MADRID 18-01-13

Nicolas and me get up at 5 am to get the train that arrives in Madrid at 9.00 o'clock am. After such a mess ,because we could not find each other through the station (LOL), finally we met my dear friend, who leads the Spanish fanclub with me and is the webmaster of the web, and his girlfriend, and then he drove us to the venue. It was already 11 am and there were 3 fans queuing since 9 am (just amazing). Some minutes later, few people arrived to the queue and we spent a lovely time knowing a bit each other, talking about previous concerts and experiences with Lacrimosa. Me and my friend had previously made a poster of the Fanclub for Tilo and Anne, and we all signed it with our names and  wrote a sentence for it and dedicated to the band: "Dieser Tag ist erfïllt von dir!" It was sooooooo lovely while we were doing it all together <3
The weather was terribly cold  and windy in Madrid, and we werejust sitting in the floor, close to the venue, but we did not mind! we waited impatiently the hour were the doors were opened finally!
When the time was getting close, more people were coming little by little, and finally, at around 20.15 (dont remember exactly) the venue staff opened the doors: this was one of the moments when I felt more nervous and excited!
We got the stage, first row, an incredibly good place!!!! And we waited for the band to come. And now here comes the "less good" thing of the day: it seems there was a problem with the band flights and they did not appear until more than 21.30! This was also remarkable in the show, since the set list was shortened from 21 songs to 16. The audience got pretty upset (including us), since we didnt know what was happening actually. But finally Tilo, Anne and the rest of the band came and the concert started. After the first or second song (dont remember exactly) Tilo explained abour the problem and the mess with the flights and everything got OK again. The show was completely awesome and amazing, and I am very proud of the audience in my country (probably one of the few things I am proud of my country xD). The setlist, I guess it is not unknown by most of you ;): Komet, Schakal, Lichtgestalt, Alleine zu Zweit, Stolzes Herz, Not every pain hurts, Der Morgen Danach, Durch Nacht und Flut, Ich verlasse heut dein Herz, Copycat, Rote Sinfonie, If the world stood still a day, Irgendein Arsch ist immer unterwegs, Alles Lüge, Revolution, Weil du Hulfe Brauchst...
For me the best moments were:
- Rote Sinfonie: when we show the poster with the sentence and Tilo looks at it with a shinning smile....oh my....<3, incredibly touching, really.
- Durch nacht und flut: because of the sentence in Spanish: it touchs my heart each time I listen to him singing in my language...nobody can imagine the emotions it creates in me
- Weil du Hilfe Brauchst: this song is dinamite for my sensibility and emotions.
- Copycat: the whole audience got crazy with the performance of this song: it was brilliant!
- Ich verlasse heut dein herz: because of the spanish sentence ("porque te quiero" - "because I love you") Tilo sang, and because they were actually not allowed to play it anymore and they did!! <3
Finally after the concert, we waited because we wanted to stay and talk a bit with the band, and someone of the venue crew told us that the band was getting out the venue so we should go to the door to wait for them. And so did we ;). There were tons of people waiting! and all or mostly all of them got their pics with Tilo/Anne/both and also autographs. I got my pic with sweet Tilo, hugged him and also gave him a hug from Klodi ;)
Finally they had to leave and me, Nicolas and my friends went to a party, but just for a little time, since we were exhausted. Then my friend of the fanclub drove us to the station and at 6 am we took the train to Barcelona.

BARCELONA 19-01-13

We reached Barcelona station at 9.15 am. Then I went to my flat, and quickly had little breakfast, a shower, dressed up and went to the venue again :p. Nicolas felt so tired and stayed at his flat for a little sleep.
I arrived at the venue at noon and I was completely alone there! The weather was not cold but it started to rain, so I was so umcomfortable, trying to not getting wet xD. Then I met a girl of the fanclub coming from a faraway city of Spain, another nice guy that was alone as well, and I meet Gandalf and his friend in their car: they got me to ask if this was the venue of the concert, and at this moment I had no idea of who were them LOL, xDDDD.
Then few minutes later, Maria from Leipzig (she was also in Köln and 6 more concerts in Germany), and fiiiinally the amazing Camille comes, after having made a bit mess with the venue (the venue was called Salamandra 1, and there is another in the same street called Salamandra 2, and this led to some ppl to confusion xD). After that my Nicolas came and then Melissa and her cutie sister :). The weather was still rainy, but we finally achieved to get a place with a roof in the door of the venue :p. We ate the stuff we brought (Meli's muffins were absolutely delicious) and after some time of thinking, we made amazing posters for the band, for showing them during the show. The posters had this moto: The international Revolution goes on ^^. Then at 21.00 doors are opened again and we get agaaaain the front row...just amazing!!!!! This time the concert starts on time without any incidence, and with the original setlist of 21 songs: the same as in Madrid plus Feuer, Apart , Ohne dich ist alles Nichts. The audience was even louder and crazier than in Madrid, so Tilo even said: Barcelona rocks!!! and actually it is true, Barcelona rocks!!!! The most touching moments were
- when Tilo saw our poster and smiled again with his lovely and breathtaking smile.
- Durch Nacht und Flut (again because of the spanish part ^^)
- Weil du Hilfe brauchst...I could not help crying my eyes out this time...In Madrid I got emotioned and with few tears, but in Barcelona I cried soooo hard and deep. I could not stop really, and I thank Meli when she held my hand while I was crying...really this was incredible, I felt real warmth, real support, thank you again my dear Meli <3
Then after the concert, and while we got to the afterparty, there happened the "less good" or rather weird thing of the day: the mess with the aftershows that were taking place for the band that night. I dont feel like posting here the whole thing in detail, so if someone wants to know, he/she can ask me by PM or in FB and I will be glad to tell....It is just I dont wanna spoil my impressions because of this really disgusting stuff...
After getting lost through the subway of Barcelona we finally got "Mephisto", where the official party was taking place. There, it was lucky Nicolas who had the chance of talking more with Tilo and Anne...I talked a bit with Tilo, who explained to me what happened with the parties, and I finally could gave him a little present I got for him and also explained to him the meaning of the present <3. His way of explaining made me feel much better and relieved....and I thank Nicolas, Meli and the rest, and you know perfecly why...you were right!. Melissa and the rest could not get so close to them unfortunately....and this was also partially because of some disgusting and annoying people that thought they were the only fans being there and the only fans wanting and having the right of talking with the band (some of you know whom I mean ¬¬). This was another thing that made me (and makes me now, because who knows when I will have the chance of getting close to him again :( ) sad...: I would have liked to have more time to talk with the band (especially with Tilo), since there were things I wanted to tell to him and finally could not...:( and not only feel sad about me, but also about the dear friends that neither could talk to him/the band...u.u.

Finally, when the band left, we did so: we took the tube and there were the sad moment of saying goodbye....u.u
After that, Nicolas and me went to my dear Undead, and , finally, after 48 sleepless hours, we went to my flat to sleep and rest :)

So this is all from my side ^^ Pics will follow soon in FB
I am so thankful to the amazing people I met in Madrid, to the members of the Spanish fanclub for make it possible, to my Nicolas, dear Melissa, her lovely sister, amazing Camille, Maria, Gandalf and all the people I met in Barcelona, for everything: for your presence, for your words, ....you know...Thank you!!!

And of course thank to Lacrimosa for such amazing evenings...and especially thank you Tilo: you are one of the best persons I've ever met, and as I said when I sad goodbye to you: I will be always there supporting you...now even more <3

†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #260 on: January 21, 2013, 20:01:35 »
I got my pic with sweet Tilo, hugged him and also gave him a hug from Klodi ;)

you're too sweet *big hug*  :) 

lovely and really emotional reviews ... i wish i was there  :(  however, what i want to say is that it's really ugly how some people abuse their "power" just to get what they want  >:(  as for those annoying 2 fans - i can't possibly expect anything else from THEM  ::)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

« Reply #261 on: January 21, 2013, 20:11:26 »

- Ich verlasse heut dein herz: because of the spanish sentence ("porque te quiero" - "because I love you") Tilo sang, and because they were actually not allowed to play it anymore and they did!! <3

They aren't allowed? O.o Explain please! XD

Chris & Gandalf, thank you so much for the reviews!!  ;D Looking forward to seeing photos!

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #262 on: January 21, 2013, 20:25:22 »
@Klodi:
*big hug back*
I wish u could have been there too....:/
And, yes, you could not have told better...people abusing of their power just to get what they want...¬¬
For the two...yes, and actually these were the last two persons I would have expected in a Lacriconcert in Spain -.-

@Nastya
They were not allowed not because of the song, of course :D, but because of the lack of time: they started the show quite late and there was a party taking place immediately after the concert...That's why the setlist was shortened, but they played it ^^ soooo nice

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #263 on: January 21, 2013, 20:39:39 »
For the two...yes, and actually these were the last two persons I would have expected in a Lacriconcert in Spain -.-

indeed  :o

there was a party taking place immediately after the concert...That's why the setlist was shortened, but they played it ^^ soooo nice

rebel Tilo, haha, thinking "nobody is ever going to tell me what to do!"  ;D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Gandalf Offline fr

• Newbee
« Reply #264 on: January 21, 2013, 20:43:37 »
and I meet Gandalf and his friend in their car: they got me to ask if this was the venue of the concert, and at this moment I had no idea of who were them LOL, xDDDD.

ahaha yes ! Fantastic coincidence !  :o 8) ;)
Thanks for the reviews, it's still interesting to have different points of view.
As for me, the most powerful moments of the Barcelona show were:
"Komet/Schakal" (2 matserpieces to begin the concert by the best way)
"Stolzes herz"
"Ich verlasse heut' dein herz"
"Rote sinfonie"

What a pity for "Malina" and "Feuerzug"  :(
Without any pain it wouldn't be the same, Experiences made me strong -

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #265 on: January 21, 2013, 20:47:15 »
Christina Thanks for your review... already heard about the famous duo... It's sad that they didn't give others a chance... As for the party-story I can somehow imagine, I think? It's the other side of fan-bases I guess... Too bad that they had problems with flights O.o ... hope nothing too serious, possibly because of the snowy weather, it's winter after all... glad to read you had a great time nonetheless :) and looking forward to pics as well!

Gandalf thanks for your review :) sounds like the lacrimosa-concert-bug caught you :D

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #266 on: January 21, 2013, 21:31:08 »
Yes, I guess u can imagine because u know already part of the story, if you want I can tell you, but I dont want to put even more stress to you with another message! ^^
And yes, I guess this what happened with their flights...such a pity, but anyway, they went on with the show ;)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #267 on: January 21, 2013, 21:40:45 »
Yes, I guess u can imagine because u know already part of the story, if you want I can tell you, but I dont want to put even more stress to you with another message! ^^
And yes, I guess this what happened with their flights...such a pity, but anyway, they went on with the show ;)

Ah, Christina please... you don't put stress on me when you write me :D you just shouldn't expect me to write back the next minute (anymore... because my job doesn't allow me, today I had my free day :D I usually read every mail the same day still but I take my time to write back :) ...and if it takes too long you SHOULD remind me, because then I probably thought I already wrote back... and even then you don't put stress on me ;)) But I can somehow imagine the fuss, seeing it's everywhere the same hehehe... fans will be fans. They're professional people what did you expect ;) no snowy weather is going to keep them away from their stage :D

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #268 on: January 21, 2013, 21:51:27 »
Ah, Christina please... you don't put stress on me when you write me :D you just shouldn't expect me to write back the next minute (anymore... because my job doesn't allow me, today I had my free day :D I usually read every mail the same day still but I take my time to write back :) ...and if it takes too long you SHOULD remind me, because then I probably thought I already wrote back... and even then you don't put stress on me ;)) But I can somehow imagine the fuss, seeing it's everywhere the same hehehe... fans will be fans. They're professional people what did you expect ;) no snowy weather is going to keep them away from their stage :D

hehe, thank you for reminding me this again ^^
Then, now I am leaving for a walk but when I can I will write to you telling the whole thing :D
Yes...they are very professional people, never disappoint their audiences! <3

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #269 on: January 21, 2013, 23:14:07 »
Hahaha random fact, I was sleeping some hours ago and at some point, I woke up and read the reviews and went back to sleep hahaha and I thought I had dreamt it xD until now that I come back to the forum! Anyway, thank you so much for your reviews guys, I get all excited everytime I read those words, I'm glad you guys had a great time and Cristina, about the party, it's a real pity  :( I don't know what happened but I can imagine,I think is the same that always happen here in Mexico.. But in general, I can see that everything went well and thank you again for share your experiences.
Ich warte auf dich!