Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 76098 times)

Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2012, 22:55:07 »
Lacrimosa  in Cologne/ 2012

I guess, I give it a try and also write a short review as well. One week after the concert in Cologne. Not really too much about the concert itself, but some of my impressions of the night, for those who are interested.

Well, at the very beginning it was just planned that the two of us- Kitty and I- would go to Cologne.
Therefore it was pretty overwhelming for me that so many people of this Forum/ the LacriWelt from all over the world found their way to Cologne as well.
I arrived too late at our  hotel in Cologne Center and had to search like crazy for a parking.  Kitty and Melissa already went to the Essigfabrik.
I felt a little guilty that I could not join earlier.
Luckily Jenny phoned me and told me that she would also arrive at the hotel arround 17.00 o`clock. Besides, it was r e a l l y   great to meet Jenny in real finally!

Anyway, Jenny and I took a taxi to the Essigfabrik and  there they were.
First of all I saw my beloved Kit-Cat. How very, very good it felt to see her again. And then I saw all the others..: I just thought: WOW.
It was just crazy to see you all at one place & in REAL. Knowing that Sia just came from the USA, Lü Sha from China, Malina from Spain, 2 other beauties from France and so on....what a crime that not even more people from the forum could manage it to come to cologne. (just think of Klodi for instance....)

Not 10 minutes later, the door of the Essigfabrik opend and Tilo & Anne came out. I was not only a little but really under shock. I did not expect that and I did not expect to see them immediately after arriving at the Essigfabrik but expected to see them  on stage (and by the way, I did not check that we were standing at the back entrance, I thought it was the main entrance).
Well, everybody went to Tilo and Anne to welcome them & make some pix. Well, I did not- perhaps still under shock  to see the old man for the first time after 3 years again- or just too impressed by his  „perfect“ hairstyle ;-))...however. At least I shaked Anne`s hands..;-).Besides, it was the first time I could change some words with her. And she really seems to be a very sympathic woman.

Well, my cousin also arrived a little later. Totally ill- but my „old punk“ made it finally.  I told her, that she must join me- because of her I know Lacrimosa and I wanted to have her by my side, listening to „Alles Lüge“ at least once in our life-time TOGETHER..

But I am afraid, it was not a too good idea, to ask her for bringing some beer.
The next morning I really had a very, very bad headache because of all the beers of the night before  and that does not really happen too often to me...

Anyway, the concert started and I enjoyed it just too much.
And again- 3 years later- I stood there with Kitty at a Lacrimosa- Concert.
But also with so many other wonderful people from this forum. That was just..without words again.

What shall I say. I really loved it. There were many emotional moments.         

Seing Tilo on stage just felt so immense good and so familiar. I could not say, which song I loved most. Perhaps Feuerzug & Alles Lüge  but no, I guess all songs...

At the end, it really hurted, not to know, when we gonna see Tilo again. He is such a warm-hearted & wonderful man. But I guess, whoever is in this forum, knows that feeling.

And I thank Tilo, Anne, the rest of the guys on stage- and of course you, the guys I could meet! I felt so much positive feelings & love around me...........that was just amazing and filled my heart with joy.  That felt like a real peaceful Revolution...;-)

THANX for the night to you guys!  I guess, we won t find together in that constallation that quickly again.

Thanx to Tilo as well, for the last 3 years, he joined us so often in this forum & that your forum „Meine Welt“ created such a lovely community of warm-hearted people.

Last but not least also a pretty nice review of the concert in Cologne, I found:
http://www.whiskey-soda.de/story.php?id=31749

good night.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #226 on: October 22, 2012, 11:51:11 »
Lacrimosa  in Cologne/ 2012

Anyway, Jenny and I took a taxi to the Essigfabrik and  there they were.
First of all I saw my beloved Kit-Cat. How very, very good it felt to see her again. And then I saw all the others..: I just thought: WOW.
It was just crazy to see you all at one place & in REAL. Knowing that Sia just came from the USA, Lü Sha from China, Malina from Spain, 2 other beauties from France and so on....what a crime that not even more people from the forum could manage it to come to cologne. (just think of Klodi for instance....)
Oh yes, I follow that ... it was so good to finally hold you in my arms again :) and it's so stupid, I keep saying that all the time, so stupid that we don't meet up more often because first of all Bonn/Köln is really not THAT far! and your home in Belgium is probably even closer so... so silly time! And it was crazy indeed...the most surreal moment to me was when Lu Sha stand in front of me all at once and how it felt like so normal and so abnormal at the same time :D more over the aspect she's together with a guy I knew before  xD makes it even more absurd hahaha...

At least I shaked Anne`s hands..;-).Besides, it was the first time I could change some words with her. And she really seems to be a very sympathic woman.

This lady really stole my heart during this last tour as well in these terms I think she doesn't just seem sympathic, she just IS sympathic! she's a brilliant woman to my opinion! And I just had to state this (thanks for the chance :D)  ... because I still think too many people oversee her love or else don't find it necessary to spread it out as much as with Tilo ... but she IS one loving person.

What shall I say. I really loved it. There were many emotional moments.

they were many ... those magical beautiful emotional moments :) and I was so so so grateful that you were there near me to share them!!!   

THANX for the night to you guys!  I guess, we won t find together in that constallation that quickly again.

says who ;) there are already plans for hiring an own tourbus hahahha :D ah never say never ;) I truly hope that we can be all together again one day!!!

Thanks for the review Nathalie :) was nice reading through memories again :)

When you can dream it, you can do it!

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #227 on: October 23, 2012, 12:54:08 »
Natalie, beautiful reviews! I tried to write one in chinese but seems i can never finish it...too much emotions  and details to handle~! Actually i was soo nervous when i first meet you guys, only at concerts i felt a bit relaxed...and you smile beautifully  ;) also when i find out Tilo was there...it wiped out my brain that i was thinking something and then it totally gone...I'm like attacked ...

And...

says who ;) there are already plans for hiring an own tourbus hahahha :D ah never say never ;) I truly hope that we can be all together again one day!!!

Thanks for the review Nathalie :) was nice reading through memories again :)
that's a super idea! we definately need it!
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
« Reply #228 on: October 25, 2012, 11:50:25 »
Very nice review dear Nathalie! And also thank you because of the other link you shared! :)
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #229 on: October 25, 2012, 19:19:03 »
Wonderful review!!! It's so magical that so many people of this forum could meet each other in the same concert!

Well, I should think of visiting mexico, which is nearer to me, and also full of lacriweltians!

Again, I loved seeing the pictures, all of you together, and with tilo and anne! Excelent!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Eve Offline de

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #230 on: October 25, 2012, 23:56:47 »
After having listened to a couple of songs, not Lacrimosa actually, just some 80-s bands, I for the damned 100000 times came up with the idea that music is one of the most precious things in the world! I understand that I miss this tour.. It was just wonderful, everything - how kind and amiable the guys from the band are, the possibility to get to know excellent people and to have a look at different places, everything!

« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2012, 23:48:39 »
Hallo dear guys, I'd like to ask, maybe anyone knows the name of the extremely beautiful piano music which played during the break?

Maybe some Yann Tiersen piano piece? o__O I didn't pay attention during the brakes! u.u

Eve Offline de

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #232 on: October 27, 2012, 15:19:23 »
Oh Tiersen is adorable!! Especially the Good bye Lenin OST, piano is such a magical instrument.. Funny, almost noone noticed this melody in the break, I at first thought it was a new Lacrimosa-piece and that it was supposed to be a surprise:-)

« Reply #233 on: October 28, 2012, 01:41:25 »
I noticed it for some minutes, and I am sure I have listened it before, but I can't really concentrate myself right now, maybe when I get back home.

« Reply #234 on: October 28, 2012, 02:46:39 »
The only piano I recall hearing was Chopin's Nocturne which I believe was B flat minor op. 9 no.1 or C sharp minor. However, I think that was before the actual concert started. Not too sure about music during interlude.

Eve Offline de

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #235 on: October 29, 2012, 20:43:28 »
The "warming-up" set was anyway really striking, too. Queen, Muse, ACDC, classical pieces, I enjoyed it!:)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #236 on: November 02, 2012, 23:38:31 »
Thalia: wow, so lively & emotional review of your impressions!  :D Like i've been there )))
Greetings from St.Pete

Gandalf Offline fr

• Newbee
« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2013, 22:16:37 »
So, flight tickets for Madrid ok.
Hotel booked.
No tickets for the concert, but I think it won't be sold out (above all, I hope !).
So excited to see them again, 3 months after Z7 live !

Tilo, if you read me, can you do the same playlist than this Z7 concert, plus "Siesht du mich im licht", "Deine Nahe", "Halt mich" and eventually "Durch nacht und flut" ? Thanks  :-[ ;D
Without any pain it wouldn't be the same, Experiences made me strong -

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #238 on: January 10, 2013, 22:49:10 »
So, flight tickets for Madrid ok.
Hotel booked.
No tickets for the concert, but I think it won't be sold out (above all, I hope !).
So excited to see them again, 3 months after Z7 live !

Tilo, if you read me, can you do the same playlist than this Z7 concert, plus "Siesht du mich im licht", "Deine Nahe", "Halt mich" and eventually "Durch nacht und flut" ? Thanks  :-[ ;D

Heeeeey Olivier, so we can meet, this time, then!! :) i'm coming too, and with my little sister :) a few other people from the forum too ;)
and i found a cheap way to get the tickets before arrival at Barcelona, by the way, check the website of Sala Salamandra, the concert hall, they sell tickets online and then you get the tickets and can print them yourself :) only 1,5 euros more than for Barcelona people buying in advance in a shop there!
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Gandalf Offline fr

• Newbee
« Reply #239 on: January 10, 2013, 23:02:17 »
I said "Madrid", not "Barcelona"  :-\
Without any pain it wouldn't be the same, Experiences made me strong -