Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 74561 times)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2012, 00:34:15 »
Well, I will travel half around my country hehehe but definitly it worth it! Of course, first we have to wait for tour dates for Mexico  :-\
Same here! ... of which part of Mexico are you from?  :)

The main thing to say about the Köln concert: Many Nations - One Revolution, Love above all!

That sounded beautiful! .... waiting to read your review ;D

« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2012, 01:10:17 »
Earth, wind, rain, WIND and rain!

Well, I arrived to the venue at 4pm-ish and didn't see anyone. O.o I thought I was going crazy. Then moments later I noticed a LW member that was part of our "many nations, one revolution: love above all" project. Slowly, everyone was arriving and even saw some faces that were unexpected! We had some nice moments before the show and were even able to meet Tilo and Anne (As you shall see by windy photos on my fb) XD. Before the doors opened, it started to pour rain but some LW members saved us with umbrellas. I left mine at my hotel.  ::) Anyway, we all got to the front row of the venue and it didn't take too long before the band came on. The curtain in background dropped and we all saw the harlequin holding the flag! The intro music kicked in and the band slowly came on stage. The first song was "ich bin brennende komet" which surprised me as I thought "revolution" would have been the first. I knew what the following song order would be because I saw the setlist hidden behind Anne's keyboards (hihi hehe). I want to make a point that Tilo is not only an amazing composer but he is AMAZING at PIANO and guitar. During feuerzug, he was just totally slamming that piano with soul. He had to shake his wrists out because as you all know, some of the parts in there are super fast! :D It was so nice to see him play and also go on guitar when Anne sang. He was on guitar for a few of the songs and then he switched to the keyboards. At the end of the show, the crowd was so enthusiastic so they played "copycat" for us. I think the most memorable performance was when we all sang along to "der morgen danach." Prior to that, during the 2nd of half show, a few members and I put together a surprise for the band. We were able to hold up the posters (words above) and I was so happy Tilo noticed. A big thank you to Melissa for fabricating the idea and having us all work together. I had fun in participating and adding my own personal touches to my poster.
   After the show, we all hung out around the bar and merchandise area. I was dying of thirst so I bee-lined over to the bar and downed a beer which I typically don't like. XD I wasn't planning to drink that evening but there was good reason to later! I am very grateful for the time we got to spend with the band and I still cannot fathom the whole experience. Tilo and Anne are so so kind to their fans and it was very touching to see how they carefully spent time talking to each one.  At the end of the evening, we all got goodbye hugs and then the group took a final photo with the band outside. I sadly was already gone at this point but I'm glad I got to see more folks the following day. The sleepy heads (haha XD ) and Meli! We took a cab ride to the airport together as we both had morning flights.

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2012, 03:34:39 »
Same here! ... of which part of Mexico are you from?  :)

I'm from Ciudad del Carmen in Campeche, La isla bonita :) and you? Maybe we can cross the country together  8) hehehe
Ich warte auf dich! 

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2012, 09:59:58 »
@Nastya
so great to read your review  :)  and yes, i agree - Tilo and Anne [and also the rest of the band] are super kind to their fans  :)   
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2012, 18:57:50 »
@ ansthsia:  Thank you for your amazing review. I hope that you had a good time here in Germany? In Leipzig the first Concert of the Germany Tour they start after the Intro with the Song " Revolution"it was so wounderfull this Concert. Tilos Music is full of Emotions and I love it. I miss this Concert very much.  I can say the same like you Tilo is realy an amazing Piano Player. When he played Feurzug it was fantastic.  :) Thank you Tilo and Anne for this wounderfull Tour, it was great.  The longest Concert I ever seen from Lacrimosa was this 3 hours they I´ll never forget.
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2012, 19:23:50 »
@ ansthsia:  Thank you for your amazing review. I hope that you had a good time here in Germany? In Leipzig the first Concert of the Germany Tour they start after the Intro with the Song " Revolution"it was so wounderfull this Concert. Tilos Music is full of Emotions and I love it. I miss this Concert very much.  I can say the same like you Tilo is realy an amazing Piano Player. When he played Feurzug it was fantastic.  :) Thank you Tilo and Anne for this wounderfull Tour, it was great.  The longest Concert I ever seen from Lacrimosa was this 3 hours they I´ll never forget.

Crazy but amazing time! :)

Here is a photo I took of the setlist as it was inches away from me.

Tajj Offline ru

• Forenhase
« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2012, 22:28:17 »
The main thing to say about the Köln concert: Many Nations - One Revolution, Love above all!
Wonderful slogan.  :D Can I ask who is the author?

Christina (Tänzerin der Dunkelheit), Anasthsia and Darkwavetyp (sorry, I don't know your name), thank you very much, guys, for the big touching reviews and the great video.  :D

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2012, 23:29:41 »
I'm from Ciudad del Carmen in Campeche, La isla bonita :) and you? Maybe we can cross the country together  8) hehehe
I'm from San Luis Potosi S.L.P  :D

Eiseskälte Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister of correct LacriLyrics and Philosophy
« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2012, 23:56:10 »
Wonderful slogan.  :D Can I ask who is the author?

I think it is Mélissa or Anastasiya but I am not 100% sure  :-[ The clear origin is lost :P
Keeper of Tilo's Free Will ;-)

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #204 on: October 17, 2012, 07:47:41 »
I think it is Mélissa or Anastasiya but I am not 100% sure  :-[ The clear origin is lost :P
Nicolas, you're just too lazy to research in our archives, remember, everything is kept on fb :P the very original idea of 'Many nations, one revolution' was Nastya's! Though the idea of 'Love above all' was Natalia's and the idea of combining the two was mine and the final order was Nastya's, so tooootally a collective creation :D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 07:49:14 by MelissaFrance »
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Eiseskälte Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister of correct LacriLyrics and Philosophy
« Reply #205 on: October 17, 2012, 11:32:05 »
Nicolas, you're just too lazy to research in our archives, remember, everything is kept on fb :P the very original idea of 'Many nations, one revolution' was Nastya's! Though the idea of 'Love above all' was Natalia's and the idea of combining the two was mine and the final order was Nastya's, so tooootally a collective creation :D

I checked the FB archieve, but exactly for these reasons I got lost :P
Keeper of Tilo's Free Will ;-)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #206 on: October 17, 2012, 12:59:02 »
I checked the FB archieve, but exactly for these reasons I got lost :P

:D I understand this perfectly... seeing missing one post was enough to lose track of the entire conversation... :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #207 on: October 17, 2012, 15:56:00 »
Anasthasya, I loveyour review, it was almost like being there!

And now, we all wait to the next year, when the tour starts again in russia!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #208 on: October 17, 2012, 19:37:22 »
:D I understand this perfectly... seeing missing one post was enough to lose track of the entire conversation... :D

:-[ Well, precisely I just love searching in long archives for little infos, weird taste, I know ^^
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
« Reply #209 on: October 17, 2012, 19:56:55 »
Saturday, 13.10.2012 in Essigfabrik, Cologne

I probably decided long ago that I will come to Cologne, when I knew that Melissa, Kitty, Nathalie, Nicolas and many more will come as well. The decision settled when also Tina and Kati from the Lacrigirls wanted to come. So many dear people who I will meet after such a long time! Not to forget Anne and Tilo and the other musicians. But I only realize my decision when I was searching for a ride to Cologne in the Internet, which I fortunately found. At Friday “already” I bought the ticket. And in the hotel room from Kitty and Mel a third bed was organized; I really will drive to Cologne!!
I arrived too late in my hotel room. Mel and Kitty were already gone, therefore I hurry. I met Nathalie and after some minutes touching up we took a taxi to Essigfabrik. There we met everyone else! It was so, so great to meet them finally personally! We were sympathizing in one! During the time of waiting the little surprise were prepared… After we could go out of the cold and rain, in the hall, we saved the second and third row. A little bit later in the hall I also met Tina and Kati.
It seemed like an eternity, I finally heard the famous sounds of the theme… There it is, I hardly believe, that I could experience such a great concert again! Like so often Henrik, Manne, Yenz, JP and Anne came to the stage. And also this time Tilo arrived later, during singing. Unbelievable what moments we all could experience! The atmosphere was just amazing and all our emotions we could share in a familiar and close way! An unbelievable magic was in the air. In the first part of the concert I could listen to, like in Karlsruhe, older and more “happier” songs. The second part after the break was again really heavy and hard… Yes, my soul was broken, especially seeing Tilo in such a suffering way. He underwent every single note, every single word. And exactly that is what Lacrimosa would never make me bored, even after hundred times. Mixed emotions, sad ones, happy ones, filled my soul… The last song, the second encore (yes, the atmosphere was that good!), was Copycat and all the crazy emotions could come out!
Already since Tuesday in Karlsruhe, I was thinking about to come to Ludwigsburg as well. But only this evening I had suddenly such a strange feeling, something like unstableness and sadness. Will I see Lacrimosa that soon?! What was it, which took me THAT much in the abyss?!

http://www.fotografix.be/?page_id=62#!prettyPhoto

Sunday, 14.10.2012 in Rockfabrik, Ludwigsburg

When I woke up the next day, the world was not better. At once I call a ride to come to Ludwigsburg, which said yes. But though, I couldn’t look forward to the following goodbye. Only after a while, when I had to accept to live, I recognized what I will experience this evening.
The ride was terrible, no second sleep and less not thinking of it. And when I arrive and had to wait… Waiting could be really awful. A visit in a church and listening to that music inside calmed me down a bit. I met Christina and I was really happy that I can share it with her. I finally caught up my mood from her and the other fans. And there it is again. Theme. And this time everything was stronger. They had the same playlist (let me know if I’m wrong), but I never would miss a single song! Amazing how you find out new notes, new emotions, even after the third time. Like also Christina said, you hear everything more differentiated. Single guitar riffs, single keyboard sounds came along, even the drums seemed different. In the beginning the audience was pretty quiet, but the big applause, especially in the end, assured. Also here in Ludwigsburg the final song was Copycat. Then the party was over. As by a wonder I didn’t have to dry a single tear during the concert.

Theme
Komet
Malina
Mandira Nabula
Feuerzug
Lichtgestalt
If the world stood still a day
Alles Lüge
Tränen der Sehnsucht
Alleine zu zweit
Irgendein Arsch ist immer unterwegs
A Prayer for your heart
Apart
Stolzes Herz
Pause
Refugium
Ich verlasse heut den Herz
Am Ende stehen wir zwei
Weil du Hilfe brauchst
Not every pain hurts
Ohne dich ist alles nichts
Rote Sinfonie
Revolution
Zugabe
Der Morgen danach
Feuer
Copycat

And also this evening should end soon, unfortunately too early. The goodbye was very, very hard. I arrived at home, but I’m not sure how I did it. In the same night I was searching for trains and flights to Hamburg… but it was temporally and financial impossible to go. I probably have to wait some time, until I will meet those lovely people again…

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.542083549140557.142984.124008187614764&type=1
*** Minister Of Smile ***