Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 75416 times)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #180 on: October 12, 2012, 23:34:04 »
Wonderful impressions, Jenny. Thanks for sharing! :)

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2012, 11:33:26 »
Thank you for your beautiful review @Gandalf!  ;)

Some days ago I was so excited, because Lacrimosa was in Karlsruhe for a concert. The day before, Kitty arrived and I was so happy that I could share the beautiful moments with such a wonderful person! When I woke up at Tuesday I couldn’t believe it’s THE day. But first I had to wait and had to go to classes… sometimes classes really sucks. :P Well, in the late afternoon I went home and Kitty and me got ready for the concert. We wait and wait for open doors… inside then, we searched for a coatrack and for some drinks. We also met some really nice girls of the forum here… ;)
So, the first sounds of the theme started suddenly. I think I was stopping breathing… and really happy to see Anne, Henrik, Manne, J.P. and Yenz. Like always Tilo was pretty late… ;D But great to see them finally, after such a long time! I really can’t remember which songs on which order they played, but it was a great playlist… a long playlist with more classis songs like Stolzes Herz, Allein zu Zweit, Lichtgestalt, Malina, Komet, not every pain hurts, der Morgen danach, Alles Lüge, but also (new) songs like Refugium, Feuerzug, am Ende stehen wir zwei, Feuer, Irgendein Arsch ist immer unterwegs, ohne Dich ist Alles Nichts, Revolution, Weil du Hilfe brauchst, if the world stood still a day. Every song was amazing! I can say that the second part, after the break (where Tilo took some photos with fans), was really hard; it was like someone shoot in my soul all the time, but in a positive way. Well, Tilo was also talking between the songs pretty often. He was talking about a beautiful story from a wedding what meant that everyone is responsible and everyone can change something! Now I know where he got the story and it’s great that he shares such a thing with us! He was also talking about close persons, that you should be careful about those close persons, especially when they need help (when I understood that correctly). I think he could do that more often! ^^ One of the greatest moments was definitely, when Tilo was playing the piano! Gosh, how many emotions! I’m so, SO grateful that he shares those emotions, all the emotions from the whole concert!! And when I was listening someone saying “there is no better concert than that of Lacrimosa”, I absolutely agree! ;) And I had seen a lot. ;) I really can’t wait for the next time seeing those beautiful souls!

Wedding story? What did I miss? Tell me please  :-X  hahaha I get so excited with your words, I can't imagine how I'm gonna react when I attend to their concert!  ;D  I'm sure I will cry of hapiness but now I know that the wait will be long! :/
Ich warte auf dich! 

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2012, 21:00:33 »
Some days ago I was so excited, because Lacrimosa was in Karlsruhe for a concert. The day before, Kitty arrived and I was so happy that I could share the beautiful moments with such a wonderful person! When I woke up at Tuesday I couldn’t believe it’s THE day. But first I had to wait and had to go to classes… sometimes classes really sucks. :P Well, in the late afternoon I went home and Kitty and me got ready for the concert. We wait and wait for open doors… inside then, we searched for a coatrack and for some drinks. We also met some really nice girls of the forum here… ;)
So, the first sounds of the theme started suddenly. I think I was stopping breathing… and really happy to see Anne, Henrik, Manne, J.P. and Yenz. Like always Tilo was pretty late… ;D But great to see them finally, after such a long time! I really can’t remember which songs on which order they played, but it was a great playlist… a long playlist with more classis songs like Stolzes Herz, Allein zu Zweit, Lichtgestalt, Malina, Komet, not every pain hurts, der Morgen danach, Alles Lüge, but also (new) songs like Refugium, Feuerzug, am Ende stehen wir zwei, Feuer, Irgendein Arsch ist immer unterwegs, ohne Dich ist Alles Nichts, Revolution, Weil du Hilfe brauchst, if the world stood still a day. Every song was amazing! I can say that the second part, after the break (where Tilo took some photos with fans), was really hard; it was like someone shoot in my soul all the time, but in a positive way. Well, Tilo was also talking between the songs pretty often. He was talking about a beautiful story from a wedding what meant that everyone is responsible and everyone can change something! Now I know where he got the story and it’s great that he shares such a thing with us! He was also talking about close persons, that you should be careful about those close persons, especially when they need help (when I understood that correctly). I think he could do that more often! ^^ One of the greatest moments was definitely, when Tilo was playing the piano! Gosh, how many emotions! I’m so, SO grateful that he shares those emotions, all the emotions from the whole concert!! And when I was listening someone saying “there is no better concert than that of Lacrimosa”, I absolutely agree! ;) And I had seen a lot. ;) I really can’t wait for the next time seeing those beautiful souls!

Tilo's speeches are always rich of wisdom & love! :D
Thanks Jenny, very touching review! *thumbs up*
Greetings from St.Pete

Tänzerin der Dunkelheit Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Minister of dance
« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2012, 22:10:59 »
Wedding story? What did I miss? Tell me please  :-X  hahaha I get so excited with your words, I can't imagine how I'm gonna react when I attend to their concert!  ;D  I'm sure I will cry of hapiness but now I know that the wait will be long! :/

Excuse me, I'm not the person you asked, but as I think that Jenny has all her thoughts at the Lacri-Concert in Köln today ;), so I can tell you the story, too, because I also have been at the concert in Karlsruhe:

The story, Tilo told us:

Imagine, there's a wedding. In advance the bridal couple tells every invited guest, that they don't shall bring any expensive gifts to the wedding, but each of them should bring a bottle of wine.
At the wedding day, everyone brings his bottle and they pour the contents of the bottles into one big pipe. Then the wine should be served, but... when the waiter pours the content from the pipe into the first glass, there's no wine, but water in the pipe!
-> What happened?: every guest was egoistic and thought, that one small bottle of water would not be notices between the mass of wine. And so he wanted to live at the expense of the other guests.
-> What the story will tell us: When everybody thinks in the same egoistic way and wants to live at the expense of others, the system cannot work! But when everybody helps a little bit, together we can live in a good way of life!

...something like that, Tilo told us. Sorry, I cannot remember the exact conclusion  :-[...
Musik drückt das aus, was nicht gesagt werden kann, doch worüber zu schweigen unmöglich ist. V. Hugo

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2012, 23:04:43 »
Excuse me, I'm not the person you asked, but as I think that Jenny has all her thoughts at the Lacri-Concert in Köln today ;), so I can tell you the story, too, because I also have been at the concert in Karlsruhe:

The story, Tilo told us:

Imagine, there's a wedding. In advance the bridal couple tells every invited guest, that they don't shall bring any expensive gifts to the wedding, but each of them should bring a bottle of wine.
At the wedding day, everyone brings his bottle and they pour the contents of the bottles into one big pipe. Then the wine should be served, but... when the waiter pours the content from the pipe into the first glass, there's no wine, but water in the pipe!
-> What happened?: every guest was egoistic and thought, that one small bottle of water would not be notices between the mass of wine. And so he wanted to live at the expense of the other guests.
-> What the story will tell us: When everybody thinks in the same egoistic way and wants to live at the expense of others, the system cannot work! But when everybody helps a little bit, together we can live in a good way of life!

...something like that, Tilo told us. Sorry, I cannot remember the exact conclusion  :-[...

Ohhh sounds very nice ! Makes me think a lot =)
Out here the good girls die

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #185 on: October 13, 2012, 23:35:03 »
well this is how he told it in Vienna, i believe Kitty won't mind me putting her translation to me here  :)

"Some people can feel sometimes like they don't matter. They think that when they'd drop dead tomorrow nobody would care or even notice, all would be the same. But this story will show you something different. A young pair is getting married but they're very poor and unable to pay for wine for so many people. So they ask everyone who's coming to bring some to pour it in a big box so that there's wine for everyone in the end. But none brought wine, they all brought water so that in the end they had to drink water as everyone thought "nobody will notice when I bring water instead of wine" ... so it should be clear, that every single one counts, every single one" [he told it before "Weil du Hilfe brauchst"]
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2012, 02:58:53 »

The story, Tilo told us:

Wow! Tilo is so wise and yes, this story makes you think a lot D=  thank you for sharing it  Tänzerin der Dunkelheit, I don't know you name  :P I can't wait to see them on the stage and listen to his beautiful stories  ::)
Ich warte auf dich! 

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2012, 09:15:19 »
That is an interesting and wise story! Thanks for sharing it here...
And Jenny thanks for the review! :)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2012, 17:01:50 »
The story, Tilo told us:

"Some people can feel sometimes like they don't matter. They think that when they'd drop dead tomorrow nobody would care or even notice, all would be the same. But this story will show you something different. A young pair is getting married but they're very poor and unable to pay for wine for so many people. So they ask everyone who's coming to bring some to pour it in a big box so that there's wine for everyone in the end. But none brought wine, they all brought water so that in the end they had to drink water as everyone thought "nobody will notice when I bring water instead of wine" ... so it should be clear, that every single one counts, every single one" [he told it before "Weil du Hilfe brauchst"]

oh! I know that story! ;D it is on my book of Civics and Ethics, related in a different way but is the same idea.
And now I think understand better the meaning of Weil du Hilfe brauchst... people are so egoist and knows that everyone else are as well, so they could think that nobody will notice something that one person do or feel or whatever and this either will affect nothing in the world like they were alone in the universe apart for everyone else,and this make grow the suffering within of many people who are waiting for someone or something that could help them but all other people in the same situation are waiting the same. So they don't realize that we all need help from all to progress and get out of this cycle of selfishness

• Major Forenfreak
  • Minister of dance
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2012, 13:27:06 »
As NuWoLa asked me to write about yesterday's concert in Ludwigsburg, I'll try to sum it up a little bit, but because it was an emotional very hard concert, I don't know, what will come out in the end...  ;)

It was a very touching, deep emotional concert. The audience was more open than in Karlsruhe (where I have been, too).
It was also harder to reach a place in the first row, but Jenny and I got one directly in front of the microphone!  ;)
When the Lacrimosa-Theme started, the audience became more quiet and I got goosebumps. How long have I waited to hear it again!
When the musicians and Anne entered the stage, the audience began to cheer (but I couldn't, I was too much hooked by the theme). The concert began like the other concerts, but there was more tension between the ones onstage and the audience than I had experienced it in Karlsruhe.
They played the same songs as on the other concerts. The audience celebrated the songs (e.g. Mandira Nabula). Schakal was very grand, Feuerzug sounded chased as it is on the album. During the end of Lichtgestalt I got the strong wish to dance around in a circle, but especialle because we were in the first row, there was no space to do it! :(
Annes song (If the world stood still) was very touching, I like this song a lot! Especially her dance and way of singing makes her to a shining queen, which is too often forgotten, when she stands behind her keyboard!
Alles Lüge is a song, in which I can find myself in some way, and this song seemed for me very honest and convincing.
Tränen der Sehnsucht was very sad, but for my taste the end, where Tilo left the stage (maybe to give the musicians the chance to show their improvisations), was too long and lead away from the song in its proper sense.

In this way also the other songs from the first part followed, it is hard for me to remember each and every song for itself.

During the break Tilo was at the merchandising booth, where you could take photos with him or get autographs.

The second part began with the beautiful Refugium, but in Ludwigsburg there were some elements which I didn't liked: to keep the stroke, Tilo used his foot, which made a continuous noise. Furthermore his voice was not as touching at the concert in Ludwigsburg, but this could happen to anyone! :) (Jenny and Darkwavetyp didn't noticed these things, so it was a matter of opinion)
In general the second part included more emotional songs. There was a point, where I was really hurt and other parts, which helped me to stand up again.
Revolution was the climax and the audience was great! Although Lacrimosa didn't used the "special effects" which they used in Karlsruhe (falling background -> change of the stage set, Tilo waving a Lacrimosa-flag).

They played two songs as encore: Der Morgen danach made me feel sick, because I wished so hard, that the concert would not end and that there would never be "a day afterwards"!  :'(
But Feuer was the opposite: an ode to Lacrimosa, the audience was great!

After the encore we didn't finish to call again for one encore and so they played Copycat as the very final song...  ;D

That was it (at least for me): the Lacrimosa tour!
I am grateful to Tilo and Anne, to the others who made the concerts unforgettable and to god, who gives me the chance to experience things like this!

So, guys, this was the evening as I experienced it. Maybe other people experienced it in a very different way. I felt lame while writing this, because I didn't know what to write, what to leave untouched and especially there are memories, which should only live in my heart but not in the internet...
So I hope, my report was what you expected from it. :)
Musik drückt das aus, was nicht gesagt werden kann, doch worüber zu schweigen unmöglich ist. V. Hugo

Darkwavetyp Offline de

• Newbee
« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2012, 17:05:14 »
@ Tänzerin der Dunkelheit

Thanks for the report. It is a good review of yesterday's concert. Due to the fact that we are individuals we all experience such an event differently of course. ;) So as far as i am concerned, i enjoyed the concert this time much more and the music was soothing to me.  :)

By the way, on youtube you can find some videos from the concert in Karlsruhe meanwhile. So if some of the visitors of that concert want to take a trip back, just follow this link.  ;)

Lacrimosa Karlsruhe im Substage 09102012080.mp4
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #191 on: October 15, 2012, 20:37:27 »
As NuWoLa asked me to write about yesterday's concert in Ludwigsburg, I'll try to sum it up a little bit, but because it was an emotional very hard concert, I don't know, what will come out in the end...  ;)

So, guys, this was the evening as I experienced it. Maybe other people experienced it in a very different way. I felt lame while writing this, because I didn't know what to write, what to leave untouched and especially there are memories, which should only live in my heart but not in the internet...
So I hope, my report was what you expected from it. :)

Awww! Thank you for telling us.. It's wonderful to know how emotional the concerts are, I can feel the emotion in your words, really, I am so anxious to live that experience! Thank you Tänzerin! Btw, my name is Diana      ;D
Ich warte auf dich! 

• Major Forenfreak
  • Minister of dance
« Reply #192 on: October 15, 2012, 20:43:26 »
It's really worth it! I would travel half around the world, if I had the possibility (money and time).

My name is Christina. :)

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #193 on: October 15, 2012, 20:54:16 »
Well, I will travel half around my country hehehe but definitly it worth it! Of course, first we have to wait for tour dates for Mexico  :-\
Ich warte auf dich! 

Eiseskälte Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister of correct LacriLyrics and Philosophy
« Reply #194 on: October 15, 2012, 21:04:41 »
The main thing to say about the Köln concert: Many Nations - One Revolution, Love above all!

A longer review might follow :P
Keeper of Tilo's Free Will ;-)