Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 76263 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2012, 11:06:28 »
Thank you, dear fans ;)
I know I can't be disappointed with them. If there's a guest I'm afraid Lacrimosa plays one hour less, for example.
The fact is too, that I've a little bit switched off the band's discography after the disappointment of "Fassade". But Lacrimosa has always been in my heart during all the 2000s, thanks to all the support during the bad moments in my past life, all the happiness and the passion I can feel when I listen to "Elodia", "Stille" or "Inferno"... All these deep feelings in the 90s.
So, I begin again to take an interest in last albums, and I can discover many masterpieces, in the pure Lacrimosa tradition.

Well you have relieved me, and now I can prepare my trip from Marseille, as soon as I have my ticket.

Cheers !

:) welcome :)
And good to see you found your interest in Lacrimosa back then :) wish you a lot of fun with planning your trip ;)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Saapuva Komeetta Offline de

• Forenkenner
  • ótaminn setur í ný batterí - og hleður á ný
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2012, 11:36:46 »
By the way: Dunno if that was the case at the previous concerts already, but in Dresden they had "Resistance" of Muse playing in the background before the concert. Kinda fits to the Revolution theme.  ;D

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2012, 11:39:11 »
Everyone - thank you very-very much for the reports, pics and videos! I read and watch them all with great interest... Thank you for sharing your memories and impressions! :D

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2012, 12:21:49 »
By the way: Dunno if that was the case at the previous concerts already, but in Dresden they had "Resistance" of Muse playing in the background before the concert. Kinda fits to the Revolution theme.  ;D
Oooooh, so great, LOOOVE that song!! :D
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

• Forenkenner
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2012, 14:27:36 »
They played the whole album, not just the song.  ;)

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2012, 15:27:54 »
They played the whole album, not just the song.  ;)
:O omfg I love them xD
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2012, 16:56:47 »

I believe it was just this certain club's decision, nothing to do with the band's request :P But it's really nice of them indeed :}
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2012, 19:56:38 »
Don't make me get angry Steff(?) hahaha It will sound awkward but I fell asleep until Lacrimosa started on 2010. And I'm not lying. F*** off w/Icarus and their sh**ty bands. If they will make bands to play at least choose GOOD ONES people! (Lole gets mad) Hahahaha!

Me too... I kept telling the people beside me to wake me up, because I was in the front row and I thought it'd horrible for the support bands to see that there were people sleeping during their performances... So I slept in the minutes between the bands. But I think I slept during the 3rd and 4th band's performances...

Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

• Forenkenner
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2012, 20:05:03 »
I believe it was just this certain club's decision, nothing to do with the band's request :P But it's really nice of them indeed :}

Nope, I think it's the bands' request. If the club would have had the decision, they would have been played something else for this audience. And I know Anne is a big Muse fan.  ;D

« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2012, 21:12:30 »
Nope, I think it's the bands' request. If the club would have had the decision, they would have been played something else for this audience. And I know Anne is a big Muse fan.  ;D

And Tilo!

« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2012, 01:26:46 »
Me too... I kept telling the people beside me to wake me up, because I was in the front row and I thought it'd horrible for the support bands to see that there were people sleeping during their performances... So I slept in the minutes between the bands. But I think I slept during the 3rd and 4th band's performances...

It's so tempting to do this when the performing band isn't pleasant to one's taste. I have almost fell asleep before or just stand there like-> ._.

And then an annoying photographer might be like "SMILE"  ::)

Hmm I kind of like the idea of a poetry slam between sets. I wouldn't mind hearing one at Koln but I'd need translation.

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2012, 05:52:35 »

Then it must've been only there :P They didn't play it before either gig in Poland, don't know about Vienna though...
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2012, 08:17:16 »
Then it must've been only there :P They didn't play it before either gig in Poland, don't know about Vienna though...

no, nothing before the gig in Vienna ...
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2012, 09:02:31 »
It's so tempting to do this when the performing band isn't pleasant to one's taste. I have almost fell asleep before or just stand there like-> ._.

And then an annoying photographer might be like "SMILE"  ::)

Hmm I kind of like the idea of a poetry slam between sets. I wouldn't mind hearing one at Koln but I'd need translation.

hahaha you made me laugh there :) thank you *hugs*

And yeah, the idea of a poetry slam is nice...I'd be delighted to offer you my translation skills there hehehe :D for free that is ;)

no, nothing before the gig in Vienna ...

I don't really recall what they played, but as far as I remember it was a mixture of everything ... all I know is that during the break there was this huge clock-sound like I remember from when I was at my grandfathers and uncles place (who had their home stewed with big clocks) and I thought "aaaaaaah, make that stop! no timing around here!" hahaha
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2012, 10:03:48 »
I don't really recall what they played, but as far as I remember it was a mixture of everything ... all I know is that during the break there was this huge clock-sound like I remember from when I was at my grandfathers and uncles place (who had their home stewed with big clocks) and I thought "aaaaaaah, make that stop! no timing around here!" hahaha

yeah, i remember that clock-sound as well, but i don't remember hearing anything at all before the concert started  ;D  maybe because i was too excited to hear anything else, lol  ;D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!