Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 76247 times)

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2012, 15:13:10 »
Well, I'm sure the people from Icarus music would manage to transform that poetry slam in another support band LOL

Don't make me get angry Steff(?) hahaha It will sound awkward but I fell asleep until Lacrimosa started on 2010. And I'm not lying. F*** off w/Icarus and their sh**ty bands. If they will make bands to play at least choose GOOD ONES people! (Lole gets mad) Hahahaha!
★ Leave a trail of Magick wherever you go! ★

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2012, 15:15:22 »
Don't make me get angry Steff(?) hahaha It will sound awkward but I fell asleep until Lacrimosa started on 2010. And I'm not lying. F*** off w/Icarus and their sh**ty bands. If they will make bands to play at least choose GOOD ONES people! (Lole gets mad) Hahahaha!

Oh that would be hard :D Que mejor traigan a Las Palmeras (?)

Anyway, now I'm curious about last night!
Out here the good girls die

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2012, 16:00:45 »

;D ;D ;D mad Lole sounds cute  ;D

my opinion is that without a supportive band, it's still the best  :)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 16:02:31 by Shadows-In-Twilight »
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Gandalf Offline fr

• Newbee
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2012, 21:10:15 »
Hi Folks !

Lacrimosa remains one of the last band that I really love, I've never seen live.
So, as they don't use to tour in France or in southern european countries, I plan to go to Pratteln next week end, above all the setlist I've seen on internet for Warsaw is almost perfect for me (it would have been with "Siehst Du mich im Licht?" and "Deine Nähe" !).
Well, my question is: in Pratteln, I've seen that a guest is on the bill... I'm afraid the show will be shorter than 27 tracks... And not to have some old tracks would be a big disappointment... I have a long road to go there (1400 km to go and back), and I would like to be sure I have the same setlist than in Warsaw.

Someone can help me please ?

Thanks a lot.
Without any pain it wouldn't be the same, Experiences made me strong -

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2012, 21:28:08 »
Hi Folks !

Lacrimosa remains one of the last band that I really love, I've never seen live.
So, as they don't use to tour in France or in southern european countries, I plan to go to Pratteln next week end, above all the setlist I've seen on internet for Warsaw is almost perfect for me (it would have been with "Siehst Du mich im Licht?" and "Deine Nähe" !).
Well, my question is: in Pratteln, I've seen that a guest is on the bill... I'm afraid the show will be shorter than 27 tracks... And not to have some old tracks would be a big disappointment... I have a long road to go there (1400 km to go and back), and I would like to be sure I have the same setlist than in Warsaw.

Thanks a lot.

hey there  :)

first, welcome on our forum  :)  second - the playlist was the same in Vienna as well, i don't know about the rest of the setlists around the Europe, but usually it's more or less the same everywhere, just few songs differ  :)  i don't see any reason why would Lacrimosa play less songs in Switzerland, but even if they do, i can assure you it's worth travelling this far in any case  :)  enjoy your trip and the show  :) 
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Saapuva Komeetta Offline de

• Forenkenner
  • ótaminn setur í ný batterí - og hleður á ný
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2012, 03:24:53 »
Amazing concert in Dresden. We got 3 (!!!) encores, over 3 and a half hours show ending with "Halt mich!". It started a bit hard, Dresden audience probably is a bit more "posh" than Leipzig audience for example, so they needed a bit time to get into the concert. But when "Schakal" started almost complete hall was pretty much into it. I took some full-length videos of some of the new tracks. "Rote Sinfonie" is almost half shorter in its Live-Version than on the album, but still sounds absolutely amazing! Hope you enjoy it... picture is not the best, but the sound is pretty good. :)

Lacrimosa - If the world stood still a day (Live Dresden 2012)

Lacrimosa - Weil du Hilfe brauchst (Live Dresden 2012)

Lacrimosa - Rote Sinfonie (Live Dresden 2012)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 03:31:43 by Saapuva Komeetta »

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2012, 04:17:43 »
Thank you so much, Danilo! I'm already watching the videos - So glad you have enjoyed so much the show :D :D :D
Out here the good girls die

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2012, 08:36:05 »
Danilo, thank you so so so so so much  :)  i can enjoy the concert again this way  :)  8)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2012, 10:13:50 »
Hi Folks !

Thanks a lot.

Hi there :)

I think this special guest in on all tickets in Germany, in any case that's the case with my tick for Cologne... my guess is that it has to do with the "special" they were talking about ... but in any case I wouldn't let you keep it from going ;) Even if they don't play 27 songs, Lacrimosa is a must to see once a while to keep the senses open :) As for having the same setlist... don't burn your thoughts on it, it's known that Tilo dares to switch around with songs as the tour progresses as to his own state of mind and wishes at that moment...but that'll only mean that they will play with all their heart and soul :) and I've never experienced that he played a complete different set, most of the time couple of songs change position/drop for others to enter. Hope this could ease your fear a bit :) you won't regret going ;)

Danilo Thank you very very much! woooo 3 encores crazyyyy :)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• Forenkenner
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2012, 10:26:29 »
On the Dresden ticket was a mark "with guests" too, but there wasn't any. It's a standard phrase they put on the tickets. All concerts will be the same, no worries. :)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2012, 10:41:58 »
On the Dresden ticket was a mark "with guests" too, but there wasn't any. It's a standard phrase they put on the tickets. All concerts will be the same, no worries. :)

What about the poetry slam? :) But yeah, I guess no reason to fear show will change drastically ...unless they fall ill or something.

• Forenkenner
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2012, 10:53:23 »
I don't know :D I left the aula with the stage during the break to get to the merch stand (where Tilo appeared). But the poetry slam is mentioned in this press release too >> http://m.garage-sb.de/index.php?id=92&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=820&cHash=c55a8f116fb0b67831d44345e3c14bf1 << Dunno if anyone dares to get up there on stage. Dresden audience is difficult as I mentioned already.  ;D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2012, 10:55:32 »
I don't know :D I left the aula with the stage during the break to get to the merch stand (where Tilo appeared). But the poetry slam is mentioned in this press release too >> http://m.garage-sb.de/index.php?id=92&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=820&cHash=c55a8f116fb0b67831d44345e3c14bf1 << Dunno if anyone dares to get up there on stage. Dresden audience is difficult as I mentioned already.  ;D

oh hahaha :D yeah, not many will stay IN the aula then if Tilo appears :D oh they expect the audience to go up on the stage??? O.o that's a difficult situation I guess :D not only in Dresden I think hahaha :D thanks for the link :)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2012, 10:58:08 »
oh hahaha :D yeah, not many will stay IN the aula then if Tilo appears :D oh they expect the audience to go up on the stage??? O.o that's a difficult situation I guess :D not only in Dresden I think hahaha :D thanks for the link :)

achnee, I see :) but that's strange that it's not mentioned on the homepage then ... I guess many will not know about this? mmm that'll be a dilemma, go out or stay in :D

Gandalf Offline fr

• Newbee
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2012, 11:00:30 »
Thank you, dear fans ;)
I know I can't be disappointed with them. If there's a guest I'm afraid Lacrimosa plays one hour less, for example.
The fact is too, that I've a little bit switched off the band's discography after the disappointment of "Fassade". But Lacrimosa has always been in my heart during all the 2000s, thanks to all the support during the bad moments in my past life, all the happiness and the passion I can feel when I listen to "Elodia", "Stille" or "Inferno"... All these deep feelings in the 90s.
So, I begin again to take an interest in last albums, and I can discover many masterpieces, in the pure Lacrimosa tradition.

Well you have relieved me, and now I can prepare my trip from Marseille, as soon as I have my ticket.

Cheers !
Without any pain it wouldn't be the same, Experiences made me strong -