Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 75240 times)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2012, 00:59:59 »
Ok :) haha I thought that at the beginning but some day you will get addicted! :P ... just kidding, but it happened to me  ::) first I create the account, then I get bored and stop using it and then I came back and now I'm addicted!  ;D lol...

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2012, 01:50:38 »
I saw them somewhere on twitter, they began when Tilo posted the phrase: "There's not Revolution without a sacrifice" but I think that they misinterpreted it because I'm agree with you in the meaning of Revolution as a new era and not as an ending  ;)

When I hear those words 'there's no revolution without a sacrifice', I think of an inner sacrifice: Revolution implies changes, changes mean (in my opinion) leaving behind old things (things you do, behaviur, routines, the list is big and contains whaever you want to change with a revolution). That would be the sacrifice, I think...
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2012, 03:13:09 »
Hanajash: I think the word Sacrifice could have many meanings! but I'm sure that he was referring to this kind of changes that you mentioned  ;)

Jenn Offline mx

• Forenhase
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2012, 05:22:26 »
Thanks a lot for the impression guys! Looking forward for more!!! please  ::) :P
Minister of:Pancakes

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2012, 06:05:26 »
I'm not sure I want to read your impressions because I want to keep the surprise of which songs were played on the piano and the guitar! DOOOOOOOOOOON'T TELL ME!  :P

LuNa Eclectica Offline mx

• Forenkenner
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2012, 15:06:17 »

ansthsia Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I was searching for such photo today because I saw two photographers taking photos of the public but I found only this. I'm impressed you recognized me :D

[/quote]

Nice pics.

I am very anxious ... I saw the video of feuerzeug where Tilo plays the piano, I was excited and longing much this picture in Mexico is also well.
Here we are very eager to announce the dates for LATAM, however unofficial sources have revealed that it is most likely to spring-summer 2013. That is a long time and I worry that get very exhausted. I want to enjoy a concert soul in two acts like you in Europe.

Saapuva Komeetta Offline de

• Forenkenner
  • ótaminn setur í ný batterí - og hleður á ný
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2012, 23:26:31 »
At the German concerts in the break between the two sets, there's a sort of "poetry slam" happening. Young artists from Germany can come on stage and present their art. Maybe that's the surprise Tilo was speaking of and the reason why there wasn't something like that in Poland. Dunno.... anyway this Tour is awesome.  ;D

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
« Reply #97 on: September 29, 2012, 01:22:06 »
At the German concerts in the break between the two sets, there's a sort of "poetry slam" happening. Young artists from Germany can come on stage and present their art. Maybe that's the surprise Tilo was speaking of and the reason why there wasn't something like that in Poland. Dunno.... anyway this Tour is awesome.  ;D

Really??? I am sooooooo curious!! =)
Out here the good girls die

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #98 on: September 29, 2012, 02:38:53 »

Really??? I am sooooooo curious!! =)

If anything like that happens in our country... I pity the young artists.

Now I'm curious, are there any videos? It's actually very interesting!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2012, 02:44:21 »

Wow, that's a great idea ;) No, the surprise in Poland that happened only in Warsaw but not in Cracow was that Tilo came out during the break - and he said that's the surprise so... :>
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2012, 03:01:29 »
If anything like that happens in our country... I pity the young artists.

Now I'm curious, are there any videos? It's actually very interesting!

Well, I'm sure the people from Icarus music would manage to transform that poetry slam in another support band LOL
Out here the good girls die

« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2012, 03:07:39 »
hahaha I agree Steph..

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2012, 03:11:27 »
Well, I'm sure the people from Icarus music would manage to transform that poetry slam in another support band LOL

No, please, nooo! Last time there were like 5 or 6 support bands! I understand it's their way to get to be known but... 5 bands!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2012, 11:23:06 »
Wow, that's a great idea ;) No, the surprise in Poland that happened only in Warsaw but not in Cracow was that Tilo came out during the break - and he said that's the surprise so... :>

same thing in Vienna... maybe the surprise depends on the location :D so that it'd still be a surprise hahah... anyways sounds cool with the poetry!!!
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2012, 13:21:38 »

wow! so nice of them to give a chance to young artists!