Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 74746 times)

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2012, 09:50:47 »
I won't, don't worry - I didn't even cross my mind ;) You captured many great moments, Tilo playing the guitar for example <3
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2012, 15:08:08 »
Oh, everyone, the last days it's been so great to have been reading your memories of different events that took place during the concert, and the concert itself of course!!

Kitty, i totally understand what you said about Tilo's words touching you so much during the concert! Great that he was talking a lot :D I'm afraid i'll be begging you and Nicolas to translate what Tilo says in next concert, i so hated to be missing that part last time!!! I do consider it such an interesting part of the show!! Hope you won't mind? I'll be forever grateful :)

So, THANK YOU soooo much Maria, Stjarna, Lady in red, Alex and Kitty for sharing your memories! Looking forward to doing the same ^^
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2012, 17:33:55 »
Oh, everyone, the last days it's been so great to have been reading your memories of different events that took place during the concert, and the concert itself of course!!

Kitty, i totally understand what you said about Tilo's words touching you so much during the concert! Great that he was talking a lot :D I'm afraid i'll be begging you and Nicolas to translate what Tilo says in next concert, i so hated to be missing that part last time!!! I do consider it such an interesting part of the show!! Hope you won't mind? I'll be forever grateful :)

So, THANK YOU soooo much Maria, Stjarna, Lady in red, Alex and Kitty for sharing your memories! Looking forward to doing the same ^^

You are not the only one who will need a translation  :p hahahaha

I agree with Meli, such wonderful pics and impressions! Thought I planned not to see any impression before the concert I will attent to, it is impossible to stop the curiosity! But but....(at least something) I still haven't looked to the setlist ;)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2012, 17:50:58 »
You are not the only one who will need a translation :p hahahaha

I agree with Meli, such wonderful pics and impressions! Thought I planned not to see any impression before the concert I will attent to, it is impossible to stop the curiosity! But but....(at least something) I still haven't looked to the setlist ;)

Good ;D the more we are the heavier the pressure on German-speakers, right  8) and i guess your pressure will be precious to convince Nicolas :D ^^

LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2012, 17:51:36 »

uh yes, I adored the fact he was talking so much ... more voice = more happy kitty :) And yes, of course I wanna translate, but I'm afraid it won't work during the show as I realised with Klodi.. I wanted to but I can't focus on what he says and translate at the same time and to first listen and then translate there's no time seeing they start playing right after and you won't understand a word I'm saying beside it wouldn't be nice for them neither I think when they're performing that there's people talking. But I'll tell you then after the concert what's been said :) that's no prob you see I recall his words rather word-word wise.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2012, 21:10:34 »
Good ;D the more we are the heavier the pressure on German-speakers, right  8) and i guess your pressure will be precious to convince Nicolas :D ^^

8) 8) suuuuuure, you can be sure of that ;)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Tajj Offline ru

• Forenhase
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2012, 22:15:42 »
@lacrima_mosanium, Lady in red, Kitty, Alex, Stjarna, thank you very much, guys, for sharing your impressions, photos and video! It's sooo cool! :) I see it's really great tour, you are lucky. I very hope that we will see Lacrimosa here in Russia the following spring or summer. And set-list will be the same - it's grand. I saw the video "Feuerzug" where Tilo played "Interlude" on a piano and now dream to see it with my own eyes. Incredible tour, really  :D

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2012, 22:50:51 »
You know what - I'm also having this thoughts - almost everyday - of what they're doing right now.. Where they're playing at.. Oh, what are they feeling.. What are they experiencing on stage.. What are all those fans feeling.. Which song are they all singing right now.. Is the show over? What's going on backstage?.. I fear this is becoming a most uncomfortable rumor in my head, and it's only the beginning of a long tour :(

Which means, dear Lacrifellows, that when you're attending concerts you have some other crazy fans 'with you'! At least our souls are there, following each song and word...

Rajel - I had such a situation after Patrick Wolf's concert (yeah, I listen to a lot of different kinds of music :P) that we were waiting outside the club because they threw us out and said they're closing. So about 50 people decided to wait near the gate where the band's buses and cars always leave so that maybe he would go out or at least that we could see him leaving in a car and say goodbye, wave our hands, etc. You know what the security guys did? The called the police saying that there's an illegal gathering! Can you imagine that? :o The police came and we all had to go, very, very stupid situation. As if we were some kind of criminals :-X

Illegal gathering? Does that even exist these days? It sounds like some kind of George Orwel's 1984 thing! Terrible!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2012, 22:55:58 »
Everything's possible in Poland... but it never happened to me before or after and I hope it never will again. Thankfully it wasn't the club in which Lacrimosa played the 1st gig of this tour. It was in "Stodoła" which is the biggest club in Warsaw - the only bigger objects for gigs in that town are stadiums. I was really surprised if not to say shocked how they treated us :-\

As for the concerts - you're sending us good vibes and I will do the same for all fans who are yet to attend this tour's gigs :)

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2012, 23:01:17 »
All I know about Poland, besides a little history (littlelittle), is that I can hardly pronounce the names of its cities... too many consonants, hahahahaaa! At least for my 'hispanic-speaker' ears.

Here that would happen. Not because our police is 'good' (it's not, mostly), but because nobody would think of calling them for that. If people are just there, you can't call the police. Unless they began to do something, then, the massacre begins...

For the other part of your comment, let's do that! Let's keep sending the good vibes!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2012, 23:33:48 »
Now when you mention our city names I remembered a funny situation that happened before the concert in Warsaw. One Polish guy was talking with Tina and she was saying how Polish language is hard for her and asked him to say his name so she could learn at least that. And he said: Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz xD This is a fictional name of one character in an old Polish movie which everyone knows here. It's about II WW and this guy wanted to confuse Germans by making up the hardest name he could possibly think of. They didn't know how to write it or say it so they let him go :D

"Sending the vibes right now". I wonder if the band is still in Czech Republic... it's so close to Poland ::)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2012, 00:11:52 »
Where did you see such comments? :o I don't know about them at all. I bet they are all rumours - the last album? No way. A Revolution shall be some kind of opening for a new era. I'm more concerned about how long Tilo and Anne will be able to perform on stage, have energy for that, it's tough and tiring to travel for so long, sleep little and be always smiling, fresh and still have a great voice.
I saw them somewhere on twitter, they began when Tilo posted the phrase: "There's not Revolution without a sacrifice" but I think that they misinterpreted it because I'm agree with you in the meaning of Revolution as a new era and not as an ending  ;)

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2012, 00:20:45 »
I saw them somewhere on twitter, they began when Tilo posted the phrase: "There's not Revolution without a sacrifice" but I think that they misinterpreted it because I'm agree with you in the meaning of Revolution as a new era and not as an ending  ;)

Maybe the "sacrifice" he meant was the fact that they're playing such long shows on this tour and not in every city it is possible for them to meet with fans after such long performances... Having twitter has some advantages, I would have known about such things earlier :P

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2012, 00:44:32 »
Maybe the "sacrifice" he meant was the fact that they're playing such long shows on this tour and not in every city it is possible for them to meet with fans after such long performances...
Yes it should be! :) (no more paranoid)  ::)

Having twitter has some advantages, I would have known about such things earlier :P
Indeed! news arrives earlier ;D and when you learn to use it is so funny! 

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2012, 00:52:26 »
Right now it rather scares me :P But well... facebook scared me too at the beginning xD Fortunately you don't have to create an account on twitter in order to read what others write. So for now I'll stay untouched by this strange site xD