Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 75175 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2012, 22:44:11 »
Maria once more about the "pictures-haunt" ... I'm not meaning this in a  hard way...just trying to help you get over it ;) ...  but in a way what does a picture mean? It's not really that what matters nor the signature is it? You stood in front of him and looked him in the eyes? I hope you did despite your eagerness to get a picture and disappointment for not getting it! ... I have two pics of which one totally blurred but I actually never really thought about it myself, it was always thanks to the people around that there came out pictures and the reason is that I find it much more important to live that actual moment to full extent than having lost half of it because I focused too much on getting a picture to be able to recall it later... I know by now that memories that go this deep remain for the rest of your life. See pictures are cool to have but I think it shouldn't be the only aim in such meetings, but that's of course my opinion ;) As for them not getting out after the show... I think in first place they need time to let it sink; such a show is already a big impact on a fan I can't possibly imagine what it does to them, it's very intense and asks a lot of energy and emotional strength for sure  ... so on that matter pitty from the train perhaps so you couldn't wait longer, but as is known sometimes he/they just don't feel like it either ... I think one should respect their wishes on that matter indeed. I can't really talk along there as I'm usually the hider ... if it weren't for Klodi I probably wouldn't have seen them yesterday or I would but from afar xD just don't be mad with them they really don't do this on purpose, they have so many fans you know, try to see it from their position as well. They're very very kind with their fans and the last thing they want is to hurt any of them ... if they do than really because there is no other option on time-matters or personal matters. 
When you can dream it, you can do it!

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2012, 23:36:41 »
And now I have to explain everything, to Kitty and Klavdija especially. I really like you girls and I don't want you to change your opinion about me or think something that is not true. I may have sounded in my posts as some kind of mad photo-hunter. But compare my first post after the show in Warsaw to those after I came back from Cracow. I didn't even mention a word "photo" there. I didn't even think about such a thing during their performance. I was too bewitched with all that was happening. Just the feelings that were filling me after this 3-hours long, magical and beautiful concert. Many things happened on Monday that eventually made me really pissed off.

1. I overslept after coming back from Warsaw and woke up only thanks to the postman who was knocking at my door. In a great hurry I managed to pack my things and made it to the train station somehow on time.
2. My brother and his girlfriend picked me up from the station. They were supposed to prepare some dinner earlier so that we could quickly eat and go to the club but they slept 'till noon and they didn't. I got into first quarrel with my brother that day - because nothing was prepared, they started making some food when we arrived to his apartment which took over and hour. And even worse he had to straighten his hair and spent another hour in the bathroom preparing himself for the show. We were at the club at 6 P.M. after very hectic travelling by bus - he assured me he knows how to get there and that he checked everything - of course he didn't and three times we had to take a different bus because it was not the one.
3. I was really surprised by people's behaviour in Cracow. Only a few people were jumping and generally having fun. The atmosphere of every concert is 50% people 50% band and in Warsaw it was completely different. Then that incident with not getting to my place after the break made me even more angry.
4. When the gig finished there came another quarrel with my brother about me wanting to wait for the band. He wanted to take a taxi asap after I got the setlist and I was totally dependent on him because taking a taxi is quite expensive but divided into three of us was bearable. If I stayed and he went I would have to pay for my own taxi and I couldn't afford it.
5. The next day I was trying to make my brother and his girlfriend to finally wake up and after 1,5h of my constant reminding that we're going to be late they finally woke up but they had very little time to prepare themselves for going out so that I could come back home. Once again I almost missed a train.

I'm not usually easily getting mad but this was just too much. I didn't want to offend anyone, I'm not mad at the band, I never said that. I totally understand that they might have been tired after the 1st part and didn't come out. This club was very small and many people had to go out during the gig to have some air otherwise they would faint. I believe the musicians were sweating almost the same as we did. I also consider myself very lucky to be a part of both of their shows in my country, especially the one opening the tour. I was exhausted and hoped that my effort would be rewarded at least with such a reminder. Trying to get to the band twice in such a short time and failing... I felt incomplete, I wanted to thank Tilo for what he does, for this show, assure him of our love for Lacrimosa's music and I couldn't.

We sometimes write things when emotions are overflowing and everything is fresh. Maybe I wanted to complain, maybe I wanted to share my misery with someone... it just came out the way it did. I'm really sorry if any of you thought that I'm pissed at the band, they are the last people I could get angry at, believe me... from now on no complaining about that day. I have to keep only the memory of the things that were good - for my own sake.
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2012, 00:08:21 »
okay then, forgive me/us for the misunderstanding, but to me it really sounded like you're blaming the band; and since i am who i am, i always defend what i love, in this case Lacrimosa  ;D  sorry  :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2012, 02:15:36 »
Fannie, it's not that I'm thinking they will. It's just one of my biggest fears... everyone has some :-[
I understand you, it's also a big fear for me  :-\ since I saw these comments wich said that maybe this is the last Lacrimosa album :-X but I still trying to not believe this and I don't trust in the source of this information, although it really freaked me out... I don't know if you remember some post that I did some months ago saying that I was a little bit paranoic because of something that I don't want to happen and I was so sad it was because of this comment, that's why I was wondering if you had seen or heard anything suspicious....

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2012, 02:27:57 »
I remember Tilo saying he likes to play according of the people's excitement during a show. In 2007 in Puebla some idiots were yelling "Copycat-copycat" while he was playing Eine Nacht (fuckers) so he played Copycat and skipped Das Schweigen, even when it was on the setlist. Maybe he noticed something like that :S

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2012, 02:43:44 »
It's my favourite too!!   but maybe Verloren isn't in the setlist because it's lost!! xD

Hahahaaaa, very logic thought, I think we shloud ask Tilo if that's how it is!

Btw. I already asked Rajel on facebook but she didn't reply yet. What is with this Lacrigirls thing? I have no clue, never heard of it before... is it some kind of closed group that knows the band personally? I don't suspect them to be groupies, Lacrimosa is not that kind of band  Tina is very lovely, talked with everyone who wanted to get to know her, gave us Haribo jellies and water she somehow managed to smuggle because it wasn't possible to bring your own drinks (even if it was plain water), I had to throw out mine and was so thirsty... And thanks for the compliment  Btw. Tina's outfit is awesome, don't you think? She also had leg-warmers with the same pattern <3

Sooooorry I didn't answer, Maria! But since my yesterday's last post in facebook (one in spanish) I didn't log in until right now.
From what I know, two years ago there were these girls on stage, they all had harlequin pattern's clothing. Some of them had the Lacrimosa flags, etc... There were even some pictures of them in the old blog-mobile. And that's all I know.

About pictures: I understand your feeling, it's frustration. It's not 'the photo'. It was a chain of unlucky events: being tired, being the one that got the 'I have to go' answer, attending to gigs and having the little autograph session canceled in the second...
During the Sehnsucht tour something like that happened in Argentina. We were told that all we could do was ask for autogrpah and a veeeeeery little talk. No kisses, no pics, no hugs, no nothing. Well, I was one of the first: I told them all 'hello, thanks, etc', I had my autographs and left. The following day I was told that, 20 minutes after that Tilo left (for only a few minutes), but the people weren't allowed to wait for him. So there were many who couldn't even say hello to him... Nobody knows what happened, but it's almost always some problem with bodyguards, as someone said a few comments ago.
Instead of letting people wait until he returned, they force the line to continue going on. Sometimes it's just bad luck.

Let's keep our fingers crossed, next time you'll have more time with him!

As for Kitty's comment on the Viena concert: I loved it! It seems you had a wonderfull night yesterday! And I quote Steff: It's almost like being there!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Last night I suddenly thought 'aaaah, Viena's concert must have ended by now, I wonder how it was!'. It seems it was wonderful and unforgetable, as Lacriconcerts always are.

Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2012, 02:48:30 »
I remember Tilo saying he likes to play according of the people's excitement during a show. In 2007 in Puebla some idiots were yelling "Copycat-copycat" while he was playing Eine Nacht (fuckers) so he played Copycat and skipped Das Schweigen, even when it was on the setlist. Maybe he noticed something like that :S
Hah interesting. There is not a concert here in which the crowd won't start yelling for copycat. I'm not gonna say I don't sing along when they play it, and that I don't scream like crazy and have an amazing time. But I always get a little mad, and think - cmon! There are better songs!
Das Schweigen? A privilege to be heard live. Never had the change. But I did hear Copycat thrice already. ::)
Well, nonsense complaints..

Kitty - I was really happy to read your review. We know what a big fan you are (like almost everyone here  ::) ) and thus I know how strong your emotions were, which it can also be seen from this narration. So I'm very happy for you!! a bit, bit jealous too - but happy mostly!  ;D

« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2012, 02:58:12 »
From what I know, two years ago there were these girls on stage, they all had harlequin pattern's clothing. Some of them had the Lacrimosa flags, etc... There were even some pictures of them in the old blog-mobile. And that's all I know.
Yeah I don't think it's something really 'organized' as an official gruopies group. But hell, if there were any, I'm certain I'd give up everything I have here to become one and do some live fast die young with the people I admire the most on Earth. ;)

Last night I suddenly thought 'aaaah, Viena's concert must have ended by now, I wonder how it was!'. It seems it was wonderful and unforgetable, as Lacriconcerts always are.
You know what - I'm also having this thoughts - almost everyday - of what they're doing right now.. Where they're playing at.. Oh, what are they feeling.. What are they experiencing on stage.. What are all those fans feeling.. Which song are they all singing right now.. Is the show over? What's going on backstage?.. I fear this is becoming a most uncomfortable rumor in my head, and it's only the beginning of a long tour :(
Sometimes I just wish I didn't know anything about it.. just let the band play and the fans watch.. I'll have to wait all the same..
Sorry for the kind of egoist - sad comment :( I'm actually happy for the ones attending the concerts..

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2012, 08:09:17 »
Guuuuuys! Thank you soo much for your descriptions and revelations! It's a great joy to read them :)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2012, 09:16:02 »
We sometimes write things when emotions are overflowing and everything is fresh. Maybe I wanted to complain, maybe I wanted to share my misery with someone... it just came out the way it did. I'm really sorry if any of you thought that I'm pissed at the band, they are the last people I could get angry at, believe me... from now on no complaining about that day. I have to keep only the memory of the things that were good - for my own sake.

Maria, you don't have to explain me anything and the least I want is you to feel like you have no right to be angry or anything...you have, just like anyone else has for whatever reasons they have. It's a feeling just like love, sadness and joy is and as I already said before I do understand you to some extent. All I tried was to help you pass that state so the good memories wouldn't suffer your anger in the end. In this forum there's always a listening ear for complaints and sorrow keep in mind ;) don't feel attacked by my remarks, I have no such aim! *hugs*

As for Kitty's comment on the Viena concert: I loved it! It seems you had a wonderfull night yesterday! And I quote Steff: It's almost like being there!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Glad you like it :) and you're welcome! It was more than that.

Kitty - I was really happy to read your review. We know what a big fan you are (like almost everyone here  ::) ) and thus I know how strong your emotions were, which it can also be seen from this narration. So I'm very happy for you!! a bit, bit jealous too - but happy mostly!  ;D

happy it expresses what it has to express :)
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2012, 09:37:43 »
Thanks for understanding girls. Kitty, I know you wanted to help me overcome those negative feelings, you wrote that before and I'm extremely grateful for your concern *hugs back* PS. Any more stories about the gig in Vienna? ;)

Rajel - I had such a situation after Patrick Wolf's concert (yeah, I listen to a lot of different kinds of music :P) that we were waiting outside the club because they threw us out and said they're closing. So about 50 people decided to wait near the gate where the band's buses and cars always leave so that maybe he would go out or at least that we could see him leaving in a car and say goodbye, wave our hands, etc. You know what the security guys did? The called the police saying that there's an illegal gathering! Can you imagine that? :o The police came and we all had to go, very, very stupid situation. As if we were some kind of criminals :-X

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2012, 09:40:23 »
PS. Any more stories about the gig in Vienna? ;)

i have some photos on my fb  :P
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2012, 09:42:53 »
I understand you, it's also a big fear for me  :-\ since I saw these comments wich said that maybe this is the last Lacrimosa album :-X but I still trying to not believe this and I don't trust in the source of this information, although it really freaked me out... I don't know if you remember some post that I did some months ago saying that I was a little bit paranoic because of something that I don't want to happen and I was so sad it was because of this comment, that's why I was wondering if you had seen or heard anything suspicious....

Where did you see such comments? :o I don't know about them at all. I bet they are all rumours - the last album? No way. A Revolution shall be some kind of opening for a new era. I'm more concerned about how long Tilo and Anne will be able to perform on stage, have energy for that, it's tough and tiring to travel for so long, sleep little and be always smiling, fresh and still have a great voice.

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2012, 09:45:23 »
i have some photos on my fb  :P

"Some"? ;D There are over 100! But it's good! ;)

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2012, 09:48:11 »
"Some"? ;D There are over 100! But it's good! ;)

some, because i didn't post them all  ;)   and please, don't spread them around, the audience is limited  ;)