Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 73450 times)

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #405 on: May 01, 2013, 19:06:13 »
Oh, my dear God!!!! Keineangst, what should I say???? Fantastic review! Thank you very much for your words here!
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #406 on: May 02, 2013, 09:34:03 »
Thanks for the great and emotional review, Keineangst! ;) It was pleasure to read.

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #407 on: May 02, 2013, 12:21:55 »
Keineangst: thank you for your emotional review!
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Keineangst Offline ec

• Forenhase
  • To fly, to feel, to be as brave as they taught me
« Reply #408 on: May 02, 2013, 15:46:01 »
Awww...Thank you very much for your very nice comments! <3 <3 I am very glad you guys liked it because I was scared you were going to think it was too cheesy  :-[... I am very glad I am here, with such kind hearted people! :) :) *Big hugs*
Dem Leben neu erwacht und erwacht ganz neu im Leben - Lacrimosa!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #409 on: May 02, 2013, 19:36:38 »
Wonderful Review Keineangst nice to read you had such deep and intense experiences :) I found it curious (but beautiful in a way!) how you said "he let me talk to him" :) because in one it expresses the admiration you seem to have towards him and on the other hand stresses his big capacity to listen with heart and soul to someone when he's giving his focus to someone :) very very beautiful expression that caught my eyes right away (even before I read the complete review) And the magic of how one can be so full of fire and so at peace at the same time when he's around sounds familiar...describes his charisma very well. Thanks for sharing with us!
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #410 on: May 03, 2013, 01:10:35 »
Keineangst thanks for share your impressions! very amazing review ;D

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #411 on: May 04, 2013, 03:17:26 »
I know... I should be writing my review. It's just that I don't know how to make justice to that awesome experience. Give me a few days, and you'll enjoy my review. It's a promise. And I never make those.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 03:19:46 by Hanajash »
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #412 on: May 04, 2013, 12:00:40 »
Keineangst, very impressive way to convey your impressions, thank you very much for the detailed review!!! Enjoyed it very much :)

Rajel: whenever you're ready! It shoudln't be an obligation, you should enjoy writing it, and for that you have to feel ready to face these oh so powerful memories... we all know how that feels ;)
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #413 on: May 04, 2013, 23:09:18 »
Now i have a bit time to read!

@Keineangst

Thank you for the long report...! so much emotions in it, I can imagine they are so nice to fans...
and also imagine how intense and ethusiastic! Different from in Germany and in China...and that's very special of these different features..I wonder how can i survive...! When i post their photos from latin american all of us were amazed of their audience there...completely different, and it's fun  ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

JaimeWolff Offline mx

• Master Forenkenner
  • Der kelch des Leben
« Reply #414 on: May 04, 2013, 23:37:12 »
Now i have a bit time to read!

@Keineangst

Thank you for the long report...! so much emotions in it, I can imagine they are so nice to fans...
and also imagine how intense and ethusiastic! Different from in Germany and in China...and that's very special of these different features..I wonder how can i survive...! When i post their photos from latin american all of us were amazed of their audience there...completely different, and it's fun  ;D

It's amazing to watch The reactivan of fans in differents countries of The world... I think The difference ( and I've talked about it with Lady Malina) is, we in América, are more passional than crowd in Europe or in Asia... Anyway I think The main factor is we are more in number. I have no doubt that american, European or Asian crowd, we Love The same kind The band, and that,s The most important thing..,.
A society who fights their wars with ideas and information instead swords and iron... That's my idea

Phoneyx Offline hu

• Just poppin more
« Reply #415 on: June 23, 2013, 13:32:19 »

Szia Balázs!
Örülök, hogy végre rátaláltam egy szintén magyar Lacrimosa rajongóra a személyedben!

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #416 on: July 01, 2013, 02:38:48 »
I knew I said that 'in a couple of days' I'd have my review ready.
Well, it was ready, but in spanish. Anyone wants to translate it?  :P I still have to write it on pc, because it's written in a little notebook, the same little notebook that suffered a cocoa accident a few weeks ago.
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #417 on: July 01, 2013, 12:19:48 »
Well if none else is interested I don't mind doing it, though I guess one of our native Spanish-speaking members, or even better, Christina Malina, would be the best choice, seeing she's studying translation :) as I've said before, my Spanish is not what it used to be ^^
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Wyrd bið ful aræd
« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2013, 21:57:14 »
@Rajel: I would be so glad translating your reviews :) Normally I enjoy translating any stuff, imagine if it is reviews of a Lacrimosa concert :)
Meli, thanks for recommending me! ;) so swee u are ^^
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #419 on: July 09, 2013, 18:40:51 »
I liked your review, Keineangst.

Reading about your impressions made me remember mine.
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫