Author Topic: Share music you love!  (Read 5522 times)

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
Share music you love!
« on: July 28, 2012, 20:55:11 »
Share the music you listen to when you are not listening to Lacrimosa! Post a link to the song in youtube, vimeo or else and tell us what's special about that song, a fun fact of the artist, or a personal experience related to the song.

This is Willie Nelson, a very well-known  Texas-outlaw country musician. This one caught my attention because of the title: The Party is Over.  ;D

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:Share music you love!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 21:17:17 »
Oh, that's a great topic! I guess here people will be able to learn some new music that others have shared.

just for a start, here are the guys whom I listen really a lot for many months already:

Eisbrecher - Ohne Dich

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 21:36:47 »
Oh Yulia, one of my best discoveries these last months too! :)

Going to post the same band but i do have a great story with this song ^^ at least i love it dearly :) So, I first heard it at the party where i went in Karlsruhe with Jenny, the first time we met! and i had some of the greatest fun of my life, thanks to both Jenny and the DJ there who was the leader of Eisbrecher ^^ so here goes the song :

LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 22:17:15 »
Wow, nice to know you love Eisbrecher too! I believe it was really a great fun on the party with this song ;D

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 22:20:59 »
Eisbrecher is such a nice band! :)

I really like to hear many music as I can and of course I have my favorites bands like Lacrimosa, Diary of Dreams or NamNamBulu, but since some months ago, this song have become a kind of story of my life.

Interconnectedness - Absurd Minds

Absurd Minds - Interconnectedness

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 22:45:49 »
I have many memories about this song. We were constantly listening to it with my two best friends Ann and Eve during my last trip in high school before our final exams. And we cried a lot and talked about sad moments that we had... we drew very close together then. It's still very important to me and I love it much more than the original by Eurythmics (even though I like this band too).

HYPNOGAJA - Here Comes The Rain Again
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 10:46:24 »
Happiness from Sam Sparro and then specially because of the tune/melody you hear best at 1.44  :-[ this is a bit the sound I get up with in the morning and go sleeping with in the evening...simple explanation for that the father of my goddaughter has explicitly this part of this song as ringtune and as I spent a lot of time there seeing my godchild whilst he getting a lot of calls because of her I relate this tune directly to my little precious :) ... so this song kinda simply brings me happiness in he purest form of the word :D ... And they kinda play it tenthousand times on the radio here lately :D so in the shop I hear it non-stop :D

P.s. cool topic!
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 23:59:22 »
@Meli and Julia: I like Eisbrecher very much, although I don't know them very well.

I didn't know any of the other artists, so thanks for posting them!! I had already heard the one Kitty posted somewhere in the radio but I didn't know who he was.

These are the Cliks, they are canadian and the lead singer is beyond handsome in my opinion.  ::) This song is my favorite from them.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 00:03:38 by Arlishan »

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 00:15:25 »
I like this song and video very much Arlishan! Thanks for posting, gonna check some more by this band :)

Although I don't find the lead singer attractive, not my type at all xD And I thought that a girl is singing before I saw that you wrote he's handsome and you can't call a girl handsome ^^''

Kleiner Harlekin Offline 00

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 09:54:59 »
Music I love? uh... that's a never-ending story..  ;D

But I like to introduce the Depressive-Rock-Band 'Grey Waters' from Australia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q88eOBtrG7o

..es ist der Traum, der mich gef├╝hrt - und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut..

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 10:57:11 »
:) what a great topic. i will post some when i get home from work, i promise ;D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 12:39:54 »
Wow, nice to know you love Eisbrecher too! I believe it was really a great fun on the party with this song ;D

Hahaha you got it, it was the best part of the party I believe!! ;D
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 02:43:33 »
I like this song and video very much Arlishan! Thanks for posting, gonna check some more by this band :)

Although I don't find the lead singer attractive, not my type at all xD And I thought that a girl is singing before I saw that you wrote he's handsome and you can't call a girl handsome ^^''

I'm glad you liked them! Yes, Lucas used to have such a girly voice, he sounds way more masculine in his lastest songs of his solo project.  :)

@Kleiner Harlekin: interesting band! I liked the drums in that song very much.

This is La Dispute, I don't really know where are them from, but this particular song gives me a chill down my spine because of the lyrics. It's such a strong and sad story.

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 10:56:14 »
I'm glad you liked them! Yes, Lucas used to have such a girly voice, he sounds way more masculine in his lastest songs of his solo project.  :)

I just found out on wikipedia that Lucas is actually transgendered. That explains a lot! :P

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2012, 04:29:10 »
That's totally right. He refused treatment for years because he didn't want his voice to change but in my personal opinion, he sounds tons better now.