Author Topic: July - 2012  (Read 12913 times)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Antw:July - 2012
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2012, 19:34:19 »
I´m also voted for a LacriNight to celebrate with all people around the world Tilos Birthday. Bye the way the Day of his Birthday is on Tuesday but I´m not sure there all people have much time to celebrate this in Form of a LacriNight because some of us must go to work next day? I think we can open a Thread here for wishes to Tilo we can send  him.  :)
Sorry my English is not the best.
We could do both things! those who can't log in in LacriNight will be able to wish him happy birthday here in the forum!  ;)

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2012, 21:35:44 »
It´s  a good idea Fannie.  Thank you.  :) I´m sure that I´ll be able to be here  and to celebrate Tilos Birthday with a LacriNight.  :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Andry Aras Offline mx

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 07:12:14 »
~Minister of Memories and Shadows~

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 11:19:40 »
@Andry Aras: Thank you for this information. I´d read the post from Tilo and it´s okay that we respect his wish. But we can send some wishes here?  :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2012, 14:33:50 »
the best present is to follow Tilo's will ))) he knows we all remember and will be with with out best wishes in our minds on that day. I will lift a glass of excellent wine with my husband for his health - Russian tradition, one does not simply reject it)))))))))))))
Greetings from St.Pete

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 18:11:59 »
NOTHING FOR BIRTHDAYS!!!

http://www.lacrimosa.ch/forum/index.php?topic=7892.0

D: ok we have to respect him, but could we send him a little congratulation?? please?? :3

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 18:45:35 »
@Andry Aras: Thank you for this information. I´d read the post from Tilo and it´s okay that we respect his wish. But we can send some wishes here?  :)
Really, I had already planned my congratulation!  :P

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 22:01:15 »
I´ve already think about that to send a little congratulation to him.  But if he don´t wanted we must respect it and Tilo have my full understanding.  :)

Dark greetings.   
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Andry Aras Offline mx

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 07:32:10 »
New message... http://www.lacrimosa.ch/forum/index.php?topic=7892.0

What's going on?
I thought wouldn't be trouble. I opened this thread because I didn't see any movement on his birthday and, as Julia said, is a tradition for us to congratulate him.
For this reason, I think he has more than this, and he just wanted to keep us quiet.
Quote from: Tilo Wolff
I just wanted to give you the chance to sit back and relax.

Agree with Olga, he knows perfectly that we remember him and we love him.
It will not be necesary so many presents, besides he's busy with the new album.
How about if we give him the peace that he needs?  ;)

Quote from: Tilo Wolff
Just one thing: Please stop accusing eachother, rather be united in the love for the same music!

Remember our own law: Love above all!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:36:44 by Andry Aras »
~Minister of Memories and Shadows~

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 08:44:03 »
yeah, i'm jut wondering the same  :o  WHO and WHY?  :o :o  he was clear enough that he wants us to relax and spend our time with our loved ones, i think  :o  so, why the fuss?  ::)   can't you just respect his wish and let him be? i mean, nagging is the last thing he needs at the moment, i think ...
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 08:50:06 »
yeah, i'm jut wondering the same  :o  WHO and WHY?  :o :o  he was clear enough that he wants us to relax and spend our time with our loved ones, i think  :o  so, why the fuss?  ::)   can't you just respect his wish and let him be? i mean, nagging is the last thing he needs at the moment, i think ...

I don't understand it either... came like unexpected this one.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 08:54:50 »
I don't understand it either... came like unexpected this one.

yeap. and maybe it's just me, but while reading his last post, i've got the feeling this got him really pissed. and i understand him to be honest ...  ::)  why would anyone accuse another one for writing it on forum, i wonder ...  ::)  that's why we have it, right  ;D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 08:57:23 »
yeap. and maybe it's just me, but while reading his last post, i've got the feeling this got him really pissed. and i understand him to be honest ...  ::)  why would anyone accuse another one, i wonder ...  ::)

yes, I also smelled a lot of irritation in that post... which I can very well believe, it was not something impossible he asked and he clearly gave his reasons... moreover the person(s) who accused the other one for being the reason of his previous message not only accused other forum-member(s)... but also him from lying.

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 09:01:25 »
yes, I also smelled a lot of irritation in that post... which I can very well believe, it was not something impossible he asked and he clearly gave his reasons... moreover the person(s) who accused the other one for being the reason of his previous message not only accused other forum-member(s)... but also him from lying.

yeah indeed, and that's just mean. i think the least we all can do is to respect his wish. that would be the best "gift" for his birthday then, when he asked us so  :)  but well, some people won't ever understand that, right ...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2012, 09:08:25 »
yeah indeed, and that's just mean. i think the least we all can do is to respect his wish. that would be the best "gift" for his birthday then, when he asked us so  :)  but well, some people won't ever understand that, right ...

donno if it's a matter of understanding, more a matter of misunderstanding... but well, let's just forget about this awkward situation... Tilo made his point very well and when he doesn't wanna say more to it, than perhaps we shouldn't do either :) ... I'm just rather disappointed.