Author Topic: what are your hobbies?  (Read 7189 times)

Harlequin Offline ar

• Forenhase
what are your hobbies?
« on: March 05, 2012, 22:22:58 »
Hi all! This is a new game. You just have to comment on what their hobbies, ¿what they do in their spare time? If you want you can add pictures of their hobbies. I'm sure we all have interesting hobbies.
I hope you like this topic.
:)

Greetings!
Minister of Poetry

Harlequin Offline ar

• Forenhase
Antw:what are your hobbies?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 15:23:41 »
Come on! playing! :)
Minister of Poetry

Kelaman Offline de

• Master Forenkenner
  • Nicht sichtbar - aber vermeidbar
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 16:59:22 »
Long-distance-running, writing stories, singing, watching Formula-1-races (mostly, when Fernando Alonso is on Top ;)), Fantasy-RPGs
"Warum können Vögel fliegen?" (Artorius Collbrande)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 20:07:32 »
Kelaman you sing?? *curious* :) I didn't know that! ... you have any ambitious projects with it?

What are your hobbies Harlequin?  ;)

Hobby ... freetime-occupation ... I spend most of it to music; listening, playing, creating before only on my own, since a few weeks also in team-spirit. Furtheron I need writing of well most call it "poetry" but I think it's not exactly that... in any way I write a lot and often. I also used to run, but I can't now because my weight is too high at the time so I get injuries on my shins ... hence I turned back to swimming which I also do quite passionately because I can set myself free... since I also have a dog (golden Retriever) I'm often away with him for walks and I just LOVE to see him run through the meadows getting out his energy xD

Another thing I love doing but isn't really a hobby I guess or is it? Baking pies, making mouses and cookies etc. 

And I also do yoga and meditation to set myself free and find inner peace and inner connection
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Kelaman Offline de

• Master Forenkenner
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 20:12:51 »
@Kitty: Yes, I am in a band, but we don't play very often and have no big ambitions - it is just hobby not professional after all. Yoga is something I never did before, but maybe one day I'll do it.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 20:17:50 »
@Kitty: Yes, I am in a band, but we don't play very often and have no big ambitions - it is just hobby not professional after all. Yoga is something I never did before, but maybe one day I'll do it.

cool nonetheless :) is there a way to hear a sample?
As for yoga, well I quit a while due to lack of time, but I've been following classes for it a couple of years and it helped me to find rest in a way, which is in this time not always as easy with pressure that comes from all sides :) ... I can only advice you to it :) there are a lot of books as well, don't necessary need to follow classes I think...I do it on my own as well now.

Harlequin Offline ar

• Forenhase
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 15:31:33 »
Great hobbies!

Well, in my free time I devote myself to listening to music, I'm writing a book and also studied Japanese martial arts for a long time. :)
Also I like edit my fan page of Lacrimosa. and I love to sing, (I only do when I'm alone)  ;D

Well, those are some of my hobbies.

Greetings! :D
Minister of Poetry

Kelaman Offline de

• Master Forenkenner
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 18:28:02 »
@Kitty: No, we don't have any "releases", except some rehearsel-room-recordings in shitty quality. And I'm not an internet-freak after all, I don't know how to put songs into the web.
@Harlequin: You're writing a book? Is it a novel, biography or anything else?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 18:32:03 by Kelaman »

Jenn Offline mx

• Forenhase
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 20:42:30 »
well i dont have much free time, but when i do and mostly on sundays, i spent almost all day long on my bike, i love to mountain biking, i go to a forrest near my city, where i can let all the stress dissapear and admire the landscape, something between nature and human made landscapes (city) and i love listening to music
Minister of:Pancakes

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 23:43:16 »
@Kitty: No, we don't have any "releases", except some rehearsel-room-recordings in shitty quality. And I'm not an internet-freak after all, I don't know how to put songs into the web.

pity :( rapidshare is a thing we use in the band as well to exchange songs over the net  :-[ :-X ;) (not being pushy, just a curious creature but I accept it if you cannot/want not share ;))

Harlequin woa japanese martial arts! that's like Judo and such right? When I was younger I wanted to attend my brother during Judo but wasn't allowed from my parents =_= and since I actually don't have the courage to start it on the age I am now, neither have time for it... I admire it because of the inner power you learn to control with it, the psychological aspect with these things are so intriguing.

Jenn ah yes, biking, with me it's not mountain biking but just making trips with my bike in summer in the surroundings here :) there's some magic with the speed and the peace  I think.

Harlequin Offline ar

• Forenhase
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 00:45:09 »

Harlequin woa japanese martial arts! that's like Judo and such right? When I was younger I wanted to attend my brother during Judo but wasn't allowed from my parents =_= and since I actually don't have the courage to start it on the age I am now, neither have time for it... I admire it because of the inner power you learn to control with it, the psychological aspect with these things are so intriguing.

Yes! Judo is great, very interesting. But my favorite martial art is  "Aikido". :D
I like the philosophy of Aikido, so... I dedicate much time to practice this art. :)

@ Kelaman: I am writing a horror story, mixing a bit of mystery and romance. The story is based on a fictional ancient era. ;)

Minister of Poetry

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 14:30:43 »
So, of course I love painting and writing but think that everybody knows that.
I collect a coins and banknotes from whole world- old or not old.
And I collect old things from world- for example- a cases, clothes, jewellery, photos, etc.
I think it's the three my favourite hobbies  ;)
Tańczący Trumniarz...

Harlequin Offline ar

• Forenhase
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 16:07:15 »
I collect a coins and banknotes from whole world

woow ^^ that's interesting!
Minister of Poetry

Yasmin Nurmi Offline br

• Major Forenkenner
  • DAS HERZ IST MIR MEIN KOMPASS...
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2014, 07:17:29 »
I love to draw roses ^^

« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:21:07 by Yasmin Nurmi »
Lacrimaniacos Brazilian Fanclub Coordinator - http://lacrimaniacos.webs.com

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 08:15:56 »
I think my hobby - it varied handmade.
I like to do some things - clothes, Christmas decoration, handbags, jewelry ...

“I'm no crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” Cheshire Cat