Author Topic: Lacrimosa 2012?  (Read 3161 times)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
Lacrimosa 2012?
« on: March 04, 2012, 16:48:13 »
I know this is a bit too early to ask, but does any one know something about Lacrimosa tour plan, if possible, in 2012? I'm planning one trip to europe this summer but if any show there, I don't want to miss that, but have to book flights early.... :-\ 
are they going to WGT, or festivals, or anyone heard about rumors?
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Antw:Lacrimosa 2012?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 17:06:09 »
i believe we all know as much as you do ... but yes, i'm already too damn curious about the next tour as well  ;D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 17:16:42 »
Yeah well now i feel a bit silly,  :P  i was dying to know but by tonight...sighs
i should just go with my original plan cause this needs to be done immediately, if i missed them then i just missed, once again.  it's fate, karma.. i can't change that  :-\

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 17:39:14 »

are they going to WGT, or festivals, or anyone heard about rumors?

ttttssssss Shasha  :D you're not gonna let go of your travel-plans because of rumors or? ;) ... Just trust the Lacrimosa official page, you know how some were disappointed last time because of rumors, I think we should all learn from it. But yes... someone in Belgium is very curious and tensed as well  ;D specially if Lu Sha is going to travel Europe AND Lacri-concerts would take place in Europe at the same time ... I'd eum... go nuts hihihi... and yes, fate made me miss the concert in Switzerland last time as well, I think this is something we have to go through once a while *dies again*
When you can dream it, you can do it!

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 17:45:09 »
ttttssssss Shasha  :D you're not gonna let go of your travel-plans because of rumors or? ;) ... Just trust the Lacrimosa official page, you know how some were disappointed last time because of rumors, I think we should all learn from it. But yes... someone in Belgium is very curious and tensed as well  ;D specially if Lu Sha is going to travel Europe AND Lacri-concerts would take place in Europe at the same time ... I'd eum... go nuts hihihi... and yes, fate made me miss the concert in Switzerland last time as well, I think this is something we have to go through once a while *dies again*

Hi Kitty, yeah i thought of your meeting in Swizerland last time, was looking at photos and think, so nice! My friends now urging me work out a travel plans and buy flight tickets. so EVEN if a rumor i would adjust the plan....yeah quite reasonless, rumors are not good. 
I couldn't come that time because lacking of budget and time, now i'm able to and well, i remember i was looking at photos and dying to join you, i don't want to feel like that again, a big party is there how can i miss that, but also, nothing i can do, so just pray =D and yeah, if i missed, then i missed =D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 18:50:13 »
Hi Kitty, yeah i thought of your meeting in Swizerland last time, was looking at photos and think, so nice! My friends now urging me work out a travel plans and buy flight tickets. so EVEN if a rumor i would adjust the plan....yeah quite reasonless, rumors are not good. 
I couldn't come that time because lacking of budget and time, now i'm able to and well, i remember i was looking at photos and dying to join you, i don't want to feel like that again, a big party is there how can i miss that, but also, nothing i can do, so just pray =D and yeah, if i missed, then i missed =D

nono, I missed Switzerland myself ;) Klodi and Jenny met up there :D I had to spare for a new laptop, which eventually broke down after 1,5 year anyway =_= and at this very moment I'm using the one I replaced with the money I saved which I could have used for the concert. But it would indeed be nice to have you around next time when we meet up with people from forum :) ^^
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Harlequin Offline ar

• Forenhase
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 19:17:53 »
I have a lot of intrigue. :)
Minister of Poetry

Helen Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Try to find me.
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 19:55:10 »
As I remember, Tilo promised to back to Russia in 2012 and of course to make a (World) tour because of a new album...we're waiting patiently...but what specific countries - I don't know.
Grrrr....now I'm not sure.
Speak English, dress Italian, kiss French, fuck German, be Russian.

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 10:53:18 »
Helen thank you  :)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 11:06:27 »
I remembered that post in Tilo's blog - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150451281292001&set=a.377367312000.163703.369894612000&type=1&theater
It's written there - "new songs for the Project 2012" ;) So I suppose he meant we are gonna have the album this year, after all...
But it is really too early for us to make any guesses about the tour plans, because we don't have any signs about the dates of the album release at all...

drzoana Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 17:28:15 »
Do you read it ?  http://www.lacrimosa.ch/cms/front_content.php?idcat=97
24 September  club Kwadrat, Cracow, Poland - I will be there !!!!    :D
I'm happy , happy, happy !!!!  :)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 06:32:30 »
Do you read it ?  http://www.lacrimosa.ch/cms/front_content.php?idcat=97
24 September  club Kwadrat, Cracow, Poland - I will be there !!!!    :D
I'm happy , happy, happy !!!!  :)
yes have seen that!  So Lucky you guys!  I hope you totally enjoy it  :)