Author Topic: French Language Conversation group in LACRIWELT  (Read 7789 times)

French Language Conversation group in LACRIWELT
« on: January 07, 2012, 00:04:59 »
........with Minister MelissaFrance!:)

Merci beaucoup, Melissa!

Vive la France! Vive la Belgique!  :)

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 00:11:43 »
Bon nuit lacriwelt! ca va? :)

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 00:42:32 »
Hahaha, you're awesome, girls :D vous êtes super ;) :D
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 10:18:02 »
Ca va pas :( Mécanique quantique est tres dificile... :(  :lol: C'est manifique that the topic exists  ;)  :lol: Merci beaucoup, girls! ;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 12:08:10 »
Je ne peux pas parler français même si je n'ai appris les quatre ans (<- traduit par google :oops: ) :D
*** Minister Of Smile ***

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 22:09:40 »
haha, so nice to read all that :lol:

and woah, so many people know at least a little of French !! wouldn't have suspected XD :D (not to mention i also know that Kitty, Chris-Malina and Nicolas at least know some French too ^^)

i will correct google then :lol: it is "je l'ai appris (pendant) quatre ans", definitey no need for les in there ^^

But still... i am worried about the validity of the topic... maybe we should post a translation of what we write in French ? actually it would also be useful for people who study it :lol: ^^
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 22:44:16 »
Quote from: "MelissaFrance"

But still... i am worried about the validity of the topic... maybe we should post a translation of what we write in French ? actually it would also be useful for people who study it :lol: ^^

I think it's not up to us to decide it (Julia and me) seeing the forum rules about languages are there... I simply asked HoS this morning, I'm still awaiting their verdict now (I hope secretly they'll agree on my arguments for it :oops: ) I also proposed them that people add the translations, so everybody can understand what's been said... thing that I was concerned about is that when they agree on having this "French learning" topic, they would in time have to accept every language-learning topic ... so I donno, let's wait and see, I'll let you know when I know more (or maybe they come and tell you themselves :) who knows) In any case the idea of refreshing my French in such a comfortable way is tempting :) so if this topic gets its green light, I'll be participating for sure ^^
When you can dream it, you can do it!

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 22:54:49 »
ups, you asked already HOS?! The only possibility to get a "YES" of them:
ASK MATZE AND TILO to take French lessons in Lacriwelt as well, hahahaha! :D

The only thing, when they permit French conversation, I could also come and ask for greek conversation and Julia/ Lux for Russian conversation.
And whenever it is in different languages,
it is very difficult to have control over the stuff written in the forum.

THEREFORE I am afraid, they gonna tell us: Sorry, but.....
anyway, lets see how they decide. Whatever they gonna decide, we are 100% o.k. with it!!!!  :)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 23:06:54 »
Quote from: "Thalia"
ups, you asked already HOS?! The only possibility to get a "YES" of them:
ASK MATZE AND TILO to take French lessons in Lacriwelt as well, hahahaha! :D

The only thing, when they permit French conversation, I could also come and ask for greek conversation and Julia/ Lux for Russian conversation.
And whenever it is in different languages,
it is very difficult to have control over the stuff written in the forum.

THEREFORE I am afraid, they gonna tell us: Sorry, but.....
anyway, lets see how they decide. Whatever they gonna decide, we are 100% o.k. with it!!!!  :)

yes, exactly that's what I meant with everybody could come and ask for their language in a topic in that case... and for that reason I think it was necessary to ask HoS...sorry about that  :oops: ... gotta obbey the few rules connected to this place and one of them is the use of languages. But well, let's see indeed :) how they say it "you have a no and can get a yes only by asking".

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 23:17:45 »
:lol: o.k.: I say the truth: if I would have to decide, I would say NO.....or en francais: no, malheureusement  non.
I gonna chat with Melissa then...no problem for me at all! :)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2012, 09:09:05 »
Honestly speaking I don't see a reason why they should be against it if the learning process doesn't go out of this thread. ;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 16:34:08 »
Oh guys, you are learning French here... :D

I have to confess, I am a total ZERO in French XD Just not a single word... And I don't know how to read French words, they look so complicated... XD

I see you are discussing the validity of the topic... My humble opinion is that this topic won't hurt anyone. For me personally this topic is interesting, but you see, I don't even know the basics to participate...

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 10:33:19 »
Je suis venu te dir, que HoS-team a accepter votre Idee d´apprendre le Français ici... La seule condition est que vous traduisez tous en englais ou allemand. Alors je te souhaite beaucoup de plaisir ici!

I came here to tell you, that HoS-team has accepted your idea of learning French in here...the only condition is that you translate everything in English or German. So I wish you much fun in here!

Ich bin hier damit ich euch sagen kann, dass HoS-team einverstanden ist mit die Idee Französich zu lernen in diesem Topic... die einzige Bedingung ist, dass ihr alles übersetzt ins Englischen oder ins Deutsche. Ich wünsche ihnen viel Spaß dabei!

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2012, 13:30:29 »
Trés bien!! :D

Alors, nous pouvons sans aussi apprendre l'espagnol ou? :lol: (<-- encore Google-traduction, mais avec mes interpretations. ^^)

Very good!! :D

Then we could also surely learn Spanish couldn't we? :lol: (<-- again Google-translation, but with my own interpretations. ^^)
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 14:36:25 »
Quote from: "jenny-jen"
Trés bien!! :D

Alors, nous pouvons sans aussi apprendre l'espagnol ou? :lol: (<-- encore Google-traduction, mais avec mes interpretations. ^^)

Very good!! :D

Then we could also surely learn Spanish couldn't we? :lol: (<-- again Google-translation, but with my own interpretations. ^^)

Je pense qu´ avec les mêmes conditions c´est pas un problème... si tu veux ... alors un que c´est pas l´idee de seulement parler en espagnol ou quelque autres langue, mais d´apprendre et d´aider l´un l´autre et que tous a un traduction seule comme ca tous reçoivent une chance de participer et apprendre, je pense.

I think that under the same circumstance that wouldn´t really be a problem (it woul be discrimination otherwise) ... if you wish... on first place it´s not the idea of talking only in spanish or whatever language, but of learning and helping each other out on that matter and that everything is foreseen of a translation, only in this way everone gets the chance to participate and learning, I think.

P.S. it´s so weird, but I hear French in my mind like Germans speak it  :lol:  :lol: don´t even wanna know how I would pronounce everything after 4-5 years of no use  :shock: