Author Topic: Lacrimosa on China's twitter  (Read 2936 times)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
Lacrimosa on China's twitter
« on: June 06, 2012, 05:30:14 »
Ok~! Here is the one i want to present, since last Friday I've been working on this and now it's finished and I proudly present you
Lacrimosa on China's twitter
http://weibo.com/lacrimosa2012

This is only a twitter-like/facebook-like site to update with sns community news from known Official Channels of Lacrimosa, therefore it is not any official site.
i did use bg image of the official site don't know if it's ok or not.....>.>

In this page i already published and translated all messages and news from facebook and/or twitter since 2010, when lacrimosa started their sns communities....now i think i almost would recite every details in those images....maybe that's why i dreamt of Tilo for long time last night....OTL

As a public secret you may or may not have heard of, that fb or twitter can't get their way in mainland China.
therefore we have our own versions of everything ---chinese versioned twitter facebook or youtube..... ??? ???

So i did this to help anyone who wants to know, gets to know instant updates of the band...and i think it's not fair, only fans with good foreign language abilities and internet access can get to know first hand information....

But I think it's beyond the reason of love that i did it....
it's out of my paranoid impulsive side that i want to translate and transfer things i like....

So much~ *ends of my report*

« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:35:00 by LUSha »
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:Lacrimosa on China's twitter
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 07:18:04 »
:D you're too cool for words  :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 17:58:34 »
Thanks Kitty!

but but but ..... i need to vent a bit....

i posted over 140 news and 53 were blocked, i checked it might include words like twitter or facebook, or maybe i posted it on wrong day, but now i need to message Customers each single of the 53 messages including link content and tell them these are LEGAL damn it

...arhhhhhhhhhh  >:( >:( >:(

calms down

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 19:38:44 »
Thanks Kitty!

but but but ..... i need to vent a bit....

i posted over 140 news and 53 were blocked, i checked it might include words like twitter or facebook, or maybe i posted it on wrong day, but now i need to message Customers each single of the 53 messages including link content and tell them these are LEGAL damn it

...arhhhhhhhhhh  >:( >:( >:(

calms down

??? OMG!!! are they insane?? they blocked it  :o hopefully things go fast for you, but can imagine your irritation over it *biiiiiiiig hug to courageous Lu Sha*
When you can dream it, you can do it!

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 19:46:28 »
Wow, Sha, that's a great move!! :D congrats :) as for the blocking... eh, that must be really annoying, but... still makes 90 that were not blocked, right? :D ;) see the positive side, especially when you're surfing from Chinese network, no? ^^
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 03:24:53 »
@Kitty
Yes those messages are hidden, i can see them but not people who follow it, but i suspect it's a kind of
automatic censor machine or something because there are 53! and i'm now writing to their customer service ask for unblock
arhhhh
I guess mostly cause i post on THAT day, yeah it's ok...i calm down...was so damn annoyed when i translated so many and not shown

Thank you~~!biiiiig huggies back!  ;D

@Melissa
Merci! XDDD yes you are thinking in optimistic way now, good
Yeah i should be satisfied they are tolerant enough for me, i guess it's just the date...that day which-must-not-be-named, i chose a wrong day to publish, but god Lacrimosa's not related to those craps....

still...makes me so happy when i read some fans told me that they are thankful as i transfered information wheee  ;D ;D happy~~