Author Topic: Klodi in Belgium  (Read 4842 times)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Klodi in Belgium
« on: July 12, 2011, 19:35:35 »
My god, this is probably the fifth day of my stay at Kitty, and I still haven’t written a single word about what we were doing  :D   happens, right  :D  so, I’m going to just write it the way and as much as I remember it  :D  

JULY 7th

Finally the time of my travel has arrived. FINALLY!!  :D  I had to be at the airport 2 hours before the flight, but I was there even earlier  :D   my ticket said “GATE 1”, but when I reached it, the gate said “Frankfurt”  O.o  :D  I almost panicked, but then people were boarding the plane, and the gate soon changed to “Brussels” :D  luckily  :D   after long long loooooooong 2 hours of waiting, we were finally allowed to board the (by the way, very small) plane  :D  an hour and a half in the air, and I will see my Kitty  :)   after a storm and an ugly turbulence we managed to land safely  :)   our pilot was my hero then  :D  this flight has really scared the shit out of me and I was only praying that we land safely (I believe god heard me, since I was so much closer to him up there  :D  )

And then I almost got lost at the airport in Brussels  O.o  jeeeeeezus, that’s a weird one  O.o  but first I almost fell off the stairs which were leading out of the plane  *hard blush*  silly Klo  :D  well, I followed the people to get my bag, just like Kitty told me to; but it’s really hard following them at such a crowded place  :D  I followed the sings as long as it didn’t disappear. THEN, my dears, THEN I believe this could be a great comedy – I was standing in the middle of the hall or whatever that is, looking from one way to another  :D  I needed at least 2 minutes to actually think of asking someone  :D  “just follow the exit” she said  :D  silly me  :D   so, I followed. And I followed. And followed. When I already thought I might be there, another EXIT appeared. It took me, believe me or not, 20 minutes from my terminal to the bags …  O.o

And then I saw KITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  :D  my heart jumped as if I saw her after a hundred years  :D  I met her mom and dad, and then we left. In the car I got to know Kenzo, this adorable golden doggy who keeps carrying his toys around in his mouth *shining eyes*

We stopped at a restaurant to eat a dinner (on our way there (or was it from there?) Kitty told me what the surprise is)  :D  they’ve got to know right away that I don’t eat a lot on a travel, and this is not going to be any exception  :D  it’s not that I don’t want to eat, the problem is I can’t … we spent a lovely time there and after that we went home  :D  I shared the chocolates I brought, gave Kitty the photobook and then it was time to sleep, because we were leaving for Germany in the morning (THE surprise, yes  :)  )

photos only when i come home, and not here  ;)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 08:40:25 »
Wow! Thanks for sharing, Klodi! Finally pieces of information I found are getting together into one picture :) ;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 17:59:11 »
wiiii I so much like to read the travel diaries  :D  
but Klodi, it's 14th of July already, where's the sequel?   :P  :lol:
btw. have just watched your photo-album on fb, stunned *.*
~Minister of Optimism~

ÖÖ Offline

• Forenfreak
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 18:48:15 »
Thanks for sharing, Klodi! =))
*Waiting for the next story ^^*
Julchen aka Greencatina

LacriMinister of Childishness

Nichts bewegt sich, nichts bleibt stehen. (c)

Der Tod ist ein Meister aus Deutschland, sein Auge ist blau... (c) Paul Celan

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 18:49:59 »
Klodi, you remark yourself that you are 5 days late, but you still write only one ??!! that's not logical, and even less nice !!! :P :( :( *angeleyes* this means me wants more, if you didn't get it ^^
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 18:53:36 »
Thank you for sharing your travel diary!! ^^

Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 18:57:50 »
Klo-Zilla: Thanks for sharing your Journey. We can feel your joy and cheerful mood through your pictures! You both look so nice! Keep having moments full of Happiness! I Send you much Greetings and Hugs!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 21:36:53 »
yes, Klodi, where's your sequel  :P *hides under her bed so that she won't get hit by Klodi's shoe*  :lol: (I should really be careful with that now  :D ) see that you find your bed on time :p be ready for Gent tomorrow  :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 21:42:08 »
Quote from: "on_my_own_sky"
wiiii I so much like to read the travel diaries  :D  
but Klodi, it's 14th of July already, where's the sequel?   :P  :lol:
btw. have just watched your photo-album on fb, stunned *.*

i don't have the time to write it  :P   we were busy with our gift for Tilo very much  *loves to tease*   :P

@all
thanks for reading^^
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 22:52:50 »
Owwwwwww!!! ^^

I Loved it! So funny hehe and I'm already so curious about the next part =O

PS: I want some chocolate xD
Out here the good girls die

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 08:25:22 »
Quote from: "Stephanie Lamas"
PS: I want some chocolate xD

go and buy it  *angel eyes*   :D

@Melipum, Kitty
i have seen your comments just now, i guess i was too tired last night  :D  you will get more ...   just not yet   :P

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 15:26:20 »
JULY 8th

We woke up at i-can’t-remember-anymore am, took a shower, finished our breakfast and left (without Kenzo because dogs are not allowed at the place where we were staying). First we needed to pick up Kitty’s mom at her work, and then we really turned towards Germany^^ wihiiiiii^^ we (well, Kitty’s dad) drove through the Netherlands, where we also stopped for the toilet and to eat. While eating, some black bird got close to us, quite careful at first, but in the end it already wanted to take Kitty’s camera bag  O.o  

After a “bird-battle” for the bag, some traffic jams and such, we arrived to a small but beautiful and cozy town with a castle on the hill above it   :)  heaven^^ shoot me if you want, I don’t know its name  :D  and even if I knew it, I wouldn’t be able to spell it, so …  :D  when we dropped our bags in our rooms, they took me to Cochem or something likewise  :)   small and cozy as well  :)  that’s one of the reasons I love Germany so much – lovely towns, though not always small, where I almost feel as if I was home  :D  we had a walk through it, went for a drink and then we went back for a dinner  :)  after the dinner Kitty and me took a walk along the river, but we stopped at the first bench already  :D  lovely  :D  it was a really perfect spot to get some photos  :)   I tried my “new knowledge” about my cam and photography with my new tripod, and after don’t know how much time, the result I got was really satisfying, knowing I’m an amateur  :D  Kitty was trying to capture the moon, and she succeeded in the end, after she took millions of photos   :D  I offered her my tripod, but she was stubborn and didn’t want to use it  :o  ow well  :)  she managed to get a photo anyway *proud of Kitty*

We left the lovely spot then and went back to the pension we were staying at, because it was quite late already, to be honest; and we needed to go to bed, right  :D

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 20:25:57 »
ooooh yeaah, we've got the sequel at last!!  :lol:

about a battle with bird , funny  :lol:  may be it thought that the bag was eatable  :lol:

*awaiting patiently for the story about the 9th of July*  :lol:  
Klodi, hasten with your travel diaries please, or you'll forget not only time and names of the cities  :lol:  :P
~Minister of Optimism~

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 20:28:24 »
Quote from: "on_my_own_sky"
or you'll forget not only time and names of the cities  :lol:  :P

eeeeeeeeeeeeey, that was meaaaaaan  :o  :o  i'm gonna tell you to Tilo   :P

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Klodi in Belgium
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 20:37:34 »
The town we stayed at was Burgen ;) ... very cosy and heart-stealing to my opinion :) (district Mayen-Koblenz)

The bird was really scary ... he looked at me like "fooood, give me foooooood!!" and then I gave it, he dropped it and stared at me like this "foooooooood!!!!" again O_o was like eum...but we ran out of it! and it started attacking my bag ... hit my finger twice as well. Silly birds XD and he went burying food actually, we gave him a piece of bread and he put it under the ground O_o
When you can dream it, you can do it!