Author Topic: LACRIMOSA news in russian on Vkontakte  (Read 2742 times)

LACRIMOSA news in russian on Vkontakte
« on: July 11, 2011, 14:53:05 »
I already showed our LacriWelt Group on Vkontakte, now I would like to show you the news page LACRIMOSA on Vkontakte. There are just all LACRIMOSA news in russian, taken from official sources  only: blog, newsletters , etc.,

http://vkontakte.ru/lacrimosaband

Now, there are more than 1300 followers

Sincerely thanks Anna Bloodwina, she is so fast for keeping this page updated ;). I hope, she will add some info to my little introduction

Anita schwarz und weis Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 15:21:40 »
Yeah,very useful page for all russian fans,especially for the ones who don't speak foreign languages.Always quick news and comfortable interface-cool! :)

ÖÖ Offline

• Forenfreak
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 15:22:41 »
Wow, she does it alone? Felisa, you're a really passionate fan!  :o
Julchen aka Greencatina

LacriMinister of Childishness

Nichts bewegt sich, nichts bleibt stehen. (c)

Der Tod ist ein Meister aus Deutschland, sein Auge ist blau... (c) Paul Celan

Nachtigall Offline ua

• Forenhase
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 15:30:31 »
Thanks to Anna for the rate of placement of news. Latest news appear on the page almost immediately after their appearance on the blog.

Felisa Offline ru

• Forenguru
  • The Minister of Information Technologies
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 17:49:52 »
Oh, Caroline, you know, I'm not very good in presentations :) Ok, I'll try.

It was our common idea - my and Caroline - to make such page in a biggest russian social network to share all official Lacrimosa's news with russian-speaking admirers. The main aim was to help those, who don't understand foreign languages to be more close to their favorite band and be in the know with all official news.
From the other side each post contains a direct link to original news, so our subscribers could follow it easily and visit official source. I really hope that it's useful to them :)

We try to post every news asap, so our subscribers always in the thick of things :) Also it allows to easily share good news with each friend in vkontakte - just two clicks ;)

I also want to thanks Alexey Kuzovlev, whose inestimable useful hints helped me to make this page strict and user-friendly at the same time.

And I really glad our efforts wasn't in vain - over 1300 subscribers prove it :))

@Anita - glad to read it :) Thank you!

@Julchen - of course I'm not alone - we do it together with Caroline. Maybe I more often faster, but only becouse I have more free time, I think :) And yes, as a devoted follower of Lacrimosaism I do my best to bring the Light of Lacrimosa everywhere :D

@Anna - Thank you, dear! We'll keep trying :)
A PROUD MEMBER OF GHOST FAMILY!

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 17:53:35 »
Great page! Loads of info in time :D Thank you Caroline and Anna!
Minister of Languages and Communication

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 18:55:40 »
I'm a subscriber too. The page is updated really fast and this is truly convenient.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 11:01:04 »
Quote from: "Lux Aeterna"
Forget to add - Asphodel has joined to the administrative team 2 weeks ago. Now, When Felisa and me in trips - she only posts the news. So, if there will be any delay - you know, guys, who  are to blame for it   "devilsmile" )))))))))))

Since there are no official news except the mobile blog-posts these days, it is not such a huge amount of job to do ;)
But if I delay posting them for more than one day - feel free to give me a kick, people :lol: