Author Topic: Lacriwelt on Vkontakte  (Read 3085 times)

Lacriwelt on Vkontakte
« on: July 11, 2011, 12:50:07 »
Well,  you all could notice that b-day gift for Tilo was created by russians. All of us are members of russian branch of Lacriwelt on Vlontakte, so, I would like to tell you a little about us :)

Vkontakte is the most popular social network in Russia, and almost all russian members of Lacriwelt have accounts here (waits for Nadya only :) )

So, a half of year ago some members of Lacriwelt have created a special group LACRIWELT/Light world of LACRIMOSA  :arrow:

http://vkontakte.ru/lacriwelt

Well, according to our Constitution we are bringing the light of Lacrimosa to the people, spreading lacrimosaism and raise new lacripeople in love and respect to Tilo, Anne and LACRIMOSA music :))

LACRIWELT/Light world of LACRIMOSA group has been created for us, russian ministers, but  now Lacriwelt has more then 1000 members  :arrow:

Well, when many many people get together in the only places, it is hard to avoid any quarrels, so, there is the iron rule: PEACE AND RESPECT TO EACH OTHER.  And it works ;)

Every morning we start with a song of day and some good words - or discussion on the wall.

There we discuss about our first Lacrisong

There we discovered that russians study english with Tilo's songs :)

and sometimes we end our day with LacriLullaby  too

...and we have tradition: every Wednesday is NurmiDay! )

Well, our proud is fantastic LACRIMOSA discography, created by Mikhail Schatalin (Tyckondrus).

There is ANGST for example

and the end of this page -

You can see (if you know russian :)) that Misha brought the complete information about  every CD :)

By the way I  was known first time that Promised Land was released on korean CD of ANGST :)  

Russian Ministers of LacriWelt on Vkontakte:

Important point - we translate Lacriwelt's stuff in russian, so, even those russian fans who don't know English have possibility to be updated.

For example - here is translation of 3rh session of INNER CAPACITY.

Well, guys, here is russian way :)  
Feel free to join us :)

Nachtigall Offline ua

• Forenhase
Lacriwelt on Vkontakte
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 13:00:06 »
Carolina .... not only with Russian .... and Russian-speaking, too .... The group represented by people from the CIS and Central Asia (like I was not mistaken) too ...
 :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Lacriwelt on Vkontakte
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 13:02:37 »
I really enjoyed working side by side with people from LacriWelt group on vkontakte, you all are awesome, guys! :D
I find this group really intresting and great. Checking it often! ;)

Felisa Offline ru

• Forenguru
  • The Minister of Information Technologies
Lacriwelt on Vkontakte
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 13:32:09 »
It's a wonderful piece of RuNet and I really impressed by how our only rule is working - it's very unusual for so big count of different people! It's Lacrimosa's magic, for sure!!

And of course I adore Misha's version of discography - sometimes I think it even more full than on official site :lol:  

But the most beautiful part of this group - it's our members, of course! :)) Nice peoples, nice discussions, nice time ))
And Anna is right - not only Russians are there. Asia, Ukraine, Belarus and all those who know Russia!

Welcome! :)
A PROUD MEMBER OF GHOST FAMILY!

ÖÖ Offline

• Forenfreak
Lacriwelt on Vkontakte
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 15:20:43 »
One of those rare vkontakte groups which I visit quite often %)
*Oh god, I cannot look at Julchen written as "Yulhen" XDDD*
Julchen aka Greencatina

LacriMinister of Childishness

Nichts bewegt sich, nichts bleibt stehen. (c)

Der Tod ist ein Meister aus Deutschland, sein Auge ist blau... (c) Paul Celan

Fearless_soul Offline ua

• Forenlichtgestalt
Lacriwelt on Vkontakte
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 16:59:04 »
Quote from: "Nachtigall"
Carolina .... not only with Russian .... and Russian-speaking, too .... The group represented by people from the CIS and Central Asia (like I was not mistaken) too ...
 :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

I join Anna ^^ It's a group for Russian-speaking people ;) The group is very nice and friendly, there's a lot of information there. Unfortunately I don't spend there much time, cause I prefer facebook )
Minister of Languages and Communication

Renard_M Offline

• Forenkenner
Lacriwelt on Vkontakte
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 17:46:45 »
I'm here too  :roll: