Author Topic: ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY  (Read 39616 times)

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 23:02:01 »
oh :oops:

That photo reminds me on Anne Nurmi because that ice bear seems so touching and breakable, some way elegant, but in the inner it's strong, at least it will be strong. Anne first seemed to me breakable as well but in the inner she is a strong, self-confident woman :) And of course she is touching with her voice and elegant :)

*** Minister Of Smile ***

Anita schwarz und weis Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 06:53:54 »
Ohhh... :D it is Stephanie Lamas and Lorena 89 :D because they are very bright,lighty,funny and they like to take shoots near some water on the rocks ;)

ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 07:09:11 »
I think that suits for Elena, she's calm, peaceful and beauty as the night and Moon! (:

by the way, thank you so much for your words, dear Dulce. I think u described me perfectly and even without know so much about me, over all in the black and white contrast of my life! (:

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 07:38:07 »
Oh this is indeed a great topic :o

Valya, because of her avatar :roll: and she seems to be fragile she's very feminine but also atractive and pure beauty like a red rose

We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 12:09:57 »
It is Yulja Asphodel ;) She is very beautiful,graceful,sweety  like this butterfly and she has mysterious charm like this apple-butterfly ;)

Lady Valentina Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 22:10:06 »
this pic reminds me on Felisa because of her great ability to understand people. And it reminds me on our Ghost Family `coz we are together

@Liv` - :oops:  thank you)

You can curse the Darkness,but you can ignite the Light Proud Minister of Inspiraton

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2011, 01:50:22 »
Do I have to tell a person from the forum?? :D Because in this photo I absolutely see the Joker from Batman :D  :D

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2011, 07:50:14 »
It reminds me Maria 777 because she can be very different on her pictures.Also it reminds me our dear Ghost because He builds our beloved Lacri Welt with each album like with bricks :D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2011, 08:03:07 »
she's not very often here anymore but I still contact her once a while I associate my sweet Nathalie with this one because Nathalie a strong girl, who grows in everything she does and manages to create courage in someone. Lifelust I associate with trees and also with Nathalie.

When you can dream it, you can do it!

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2011, 11:12:14 »
Klodi and not only because her cat looks like that one :D Also the green landscape reminds me of the beautiful landscape of her home and that cat shows a lot of energy like Klodi has as well :)

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2011, 14:26:35 »
It is Eiserkalte and Lady Malina ;)and not just because of their love to each other :oops:  Also when I look at their pictures I see the same passion and elegancy ;)

ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2011, 15:00:33 »
Quote from: "Zim"

by the way, thank you so much for your words, dear Dulce. I think u described me perfectly and even without know so much about me, over all in the black and white contrast of my life! (:

U're welcome Mozzie, I'm glad u could read it - you haven't been much around lately, like me.

The tango picture reminds me of... me haha no, well, reminds me of Olga I guess, because she's a beauty who conveys a lot of passion and intensity.

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2011, 22:27:02 »
It reminds me Jenny, because this movie always associated to original and unique style, as Jenny is a very interesting person with a various visual styles and inner wonderful personality, as she stays always such a cool girl as she want it herself and you can't compare her to somebody else, that's why this picture reminds me of her. 8)
And as far as I know, she loves this movie too. :D

• An Elegant Suicide Is The Ultimate Work Of Art •

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2011, 07:28:17 »
It reminds me Monika.She is sad very often,but Sehnsucht helps her to create new fantastic drawings.Also it reminds me Kitty.She is sad very often too but I suppose her SEHNSUCHT helps her to find and understand herself and she tries to do it with Lacri music in her ears ;) Also it reminds me Storm because she is sad now :(

Helen Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Try to find me again!
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2011, 07:51:48 »
Thank You all for that fox!hehe!

This one,I think it's my Mom - Lux,she loves her family very much and this heart in hands - mmm..like her heart for us,which one she's ready to give us! :oops:

So?
Für mich bist du die Farbe, die kein Mensch jemals gesehen...