Author Topic: ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY  (Read 40650 times)

Anita schwarz und weis Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« on: February 19, 2011, 19:16:39 »
HI my dear Lacri Welt! :) Being the Minister of Friendship I've just decided to post a new topic.It has something in common with the topic Tell something to the person above.This topic will be devoted to our personalities and what we feel about each other.Here you must post a picture.The next user has to describe this picture as a person of our dear Lacri Welt,tell why you think so and post a new picture which will be described by a next user.For example:

I associate this picture with Kitty.She is like a bright Sun of our Lacri Welt.She can lift the mood of every of us even if everything goes the worst way and her smile makes me forget about evil and believe in happiness ;)

the next one for you

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 21:25:29 »
Anita :) you managed to do the exact thing of what you described me doing ... thank you *hugs* ... I'm really happy when I can give you this feeling and can bring you some support in times you need it! Cool topic by the way :)

Now the picture ... it's difficult ... a lot of people crossed my mind when I saw it ... but I suppose I'll go for Klodi, because we lived through a lot of sunsets together and always with a lot of warmth towards each other... the picture creates the feeling of friendship and closeness for me and I think that Klodi is a perfect match for those feelings.

When you can dream it, you can do it!

Eiseskälte Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister of correct LacriLyrics and Philosophy
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 21:39:21 »
This goes for Tako, since her old avatar had kind of a winterly ambient in it, and therefore I've always acossiated snow and winter with her ;)

And this one ?

Keeper of Tilo's Free Will ;-)

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 07:20:38 »
This picture is associated in my mind with dear Godgott.I love her so much.She is very spiritually tender and sincer and feel everything not like everybody.When I see her here,my heart is full of joy and love ;) :oops:

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 08:31:18 »
This one fits Melissa perfectly ... cause the pictures radiates peace and calmness and that's exactly what she brings up inside of me not only clause but also far away (and as I usually look up at the sky to get my peace back and swallow any negative energy) Melissa is my sky that helps me swallow the negative.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 16:10:03 »
I associate this picture with...mmm Grazia.I havent  seen her here for ages but if she appears she brings a lot of light, energy and good mood. Her beauty shines like the Sun ;)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 16:41:30 »
shoot me, but this one reminds me of Tilo and Kitty ...

Tilo's part: whenever i need some strength to move on, he gives me his hand [his music] and shows me the way [lyrics] to find myself again [birds which i associate with freedom. and you're only free when you find yourself]

Kitty's part: because of the very same reason. whenever i need someone, she's always there   :)  

next picture
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 16:58:02 »
Hmmmmmm it reminds me Sat! Sat makes me calm down like this picture. Sat is very sincer, never envies and very harmonic like this picture :P
Klodi, by the way cool picture! ;)

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 17:22:51 »
It's definitely about Helen.. :lol:  
Always when she comes here very fast like a fire meterite, which takes the whole place in her owning and floods with her posts whole forum, she spreads a lot of positive energies here! ;)

• An Elegant Suicide Is The Ultimate Work Of Art •

Helen Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Try to find me again!
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 17:28:55 »
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Thank You Tako  :shock:

I think it's Moniiiiiii! :lol:
She is very talanted like this man,even she doesn't sing,she draws!

Who is it?;)
Für mich bist du die Farbe, die kein Mensch jemals gesehen...

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 16:50:21 »
It is Melissa :D in my mind this picture is associated with Europe which I dream to visit soon and at first I remember Meli and France *dreaming* ;)
this one ;)

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 16:59:49 »
Mmmmmmmm Reminds me Maria777, because she has little little lips as this baby =)

Out here the good girls die

ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 17:25:01 »
I love this topic!!!

This picture reminds me of Zim because of the black and white contrast. He's such a nice and positive person, full of love and joy, but deep inside he's somehow sad. However, at the end, he's a beautiful and interesting being, as this picture is.

• Major Forenfreak
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2011, 19:44:12 »
It reminds me Felisa :) because she is very busy person even here on the forum.She has a lot of deals and problems with us,dear Ministers and it is like being in the traffic jam which she tries to get away :D

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
ASSOCIATED PERSONALITY
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2011, 19:57:04 »
woooow, Anita, such a coooool topic !! :D

and about the people who associated with me :
Kitty O.O  :shock:  :oops:  :oops: thank you so much... *hugs*
Anita : :D when you come to Europe you must visit me !!! :D

As for the pic : I associate it with you Anita, because this animal is so cute and looks so innocent, and these are feelings that I can associate with you easily ^^

my pic :
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance